Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Academic Sponsorship

Academic Sponsorship
January 15, 2010 02:03PM
By Obot
I'm looking for a good Samaritan to pay part of my tuition fee. I'm an undergraduate student pursuing the course of Bsc Organic Agriculture. I come from the war ravaged north of Uganda. Your financial support can help push me through.
Big blessings.
 Reply  Quote

March 17, 2011 01:21PM
By kgbjsp
Hello,
Am Kagabo Joseph a Ugandan Youth of 20 years seeking for academic support from anybody over there who can support me in my studies. I completed Senior Four (S.4) in 2009 and I passed but I have not yet got a chance of going back to school mainly because of financial obstacles, I will really be much happier to hear from a good Samaritan over there who will be willing to support me. May God bless you, you can contact me on my email:kgbjoseph@gmail.com.
Thank you so much,

yours in request,
Kagabo Joseph.
 Reply  Quote

December 25, 2013 07:18AM
By Vanesa
Hello, my name is Umutoni Vanessa a student in Senior Three at Grace High School-Gayaza. Ia m looking for a sponsor who can help and push me higher towards my education.

Please contact me on 0701208824 or 0703883591. I will be very greatfull, for your help.
 Reply  Quote

January 09, 2015 12:13PM
-Hello My name is Mosses Odoyo, a final year student studying Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.I am requesting for financial assistance from willing individual(s) so that i can complete my course.The total fees arrears is $ 3000.My number is +254705155893, email-kenyapeacenet@gmail.com. Thank you and God bless you.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map