Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Working Holiday.

Working Holiday.
June 16, 2012 09:34AM
By jbud2
Greetings,

I am looking to come to Tanzania in Oct / Nov. Initially as a working holiday whilst I try to find suitible long term work or a business to start so I can move there permanently. Ideally I would like to eventually invest in some land for a traveller centre / hostel / bar. I am 38 and a British Citizen.
Any helpful infomation would be much appriciated, especially regarding casual work for the initial visit.
Peace
JP
 Reply  Quote

July 04, 2012 07:31PM
By mtemi
hi mr JBUD2
welcome in Tanzania my friend, am male 23 old. i have a piece of land here in Dar es salaam. is located in town and good for hostel. but i don't know how much piece of land you want. please contact me via mangaredavid@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

July 10, 2012 12:45PM
By MAN58
Hello JB,
Hope you are doing fine.
For a casual work on your visit will depend on your qualifications and what kind of work you are looking for. I can try may be to check up with some companies I know once I have your C.V.
To start with my name is Melchior and I am staying at a tourist town known as Arusha. I have been in tour industry for the past 28 year and I know a lot of this. I have my tour company, and a very close friend of mine is having a very good tented campsite and we are all flexible to anyone who is interested to invest in any of these or both. That is one option but the second option is I have several plots very suitable for investing in tourist hotel/lodge/tented campsite in the Northern part of Tanzania. As I also own a Real Estate and Broker company.
Foe more information or anymore inquiry to achieve your goal please email me at melchior04@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 07, 2012 04:57AM
Welcome to Tanzania.
Bagamoyo is just 60 km north of Dar es salaam,a historic small town.a very touristic place.
I own a house that is very suitable for a Hostel which is surrounded by 1 star accomodations and as well a beach plot which is superb and suitable for whatever one dream in doing in Tourist industry.
If you are still interested,let me know and i can furnish with whatever other information that you may require.
Eddy.
 Reply  Quote

January 07, 2013 10:09AM
By jbud2
Hi Eddy,

I am currently in China and then Hong Kong for the next 2 - 3 months.
I will then be flying to Dar. Bagamoyo was on my list for a visit for sure so perhaps it might be good to meet and see what you have available.
This really is a scouting trip so its not something I am ready to move on in the immediate future but it is a serious enquiry and I will be looking to start a venture in the next 12 - 18 months. If based on that you are still happy to spare me some of your time so I can get an idea of what the possibilites are then I would be grateful. Haha I hear time is something that is in abundance in Bagamoyo.
Many Thanks
Pete
my email is.

pspservices

@

tiscali.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map