Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Business Opportunities in Tanzania

Business Opportunities in Tanzania
March 31, 2012 03:51PM
By egenga
I am a Tanzanian would like to do international business with foreigners from all over the world, here we have several opportunities like goods distribution and small scale industries opportunities i.e fruits, beverage, clothes etc. Also recreation centers like beaches, zoo, hotels of high standards, office buildings are highly needed as well as apartments especial in Dar es salaam where we have high migration rate. Also importation of vehicles, electronic appliances like music systems, computers, mobile phones and many other things.
I want to do business among the above but the problem i have is how to start and how to get capital or partners in the said businesses so that i can help to run business in Tanzania and probably export goods made here or raw products like honey which is also available here.
If anyone would like to do business in Tanzania so that we be partners please contact me.
 Reply  Quote

Hi there
am from Italy and work in Monte Carlo France
I know Tanzania I was szveral time in the gemstones mine like Tanzanite in Arusha
so may be we can do something together.
keep in touch
Rocco
 Reply  Quote

DEAR
FRIEND
I AM FROM INDIA
I NEED A PERSON IN TANZANIA
WHO COULD ASSIST ME FOR DEVELOPING BUSINESS OF CERAMIC FLOOR TILES
IF YOU ARE AWARE OF MARKETS PL GIVE ME YOUR CONSENT
I SHALL BE COMING TO TANZANIA ALONG WITH SAMPLES.
PL. GIVE ME YOUR TOTAL ADDRESS ALONG WITH CONTACT NO.
THANKS
HOPE FOR A QUICK VISIT
UMESH SOLANKI
MAIL....umeshsolanki22@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
Did you have any interested in used clothing?
We are manufacture of used clothes in China and have own factory in Shanghai.Now mainly supply sorted and mixed used summer wear to Africa.
If you have any interested,please email me,let's discuss together.
Thank you.
Alice

Email:alice_chi@yahoo.cn
Tel:86-15318726990
 Reply  Quote

Hi my friend!I would like to know about the meat business for eg beef and meat products like sausages,polonys ect.I'm interested in investing in that business or even an abattoir in another country.I can b contacted at cowboys_abattoir@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Re: Business Opportunities in Tanzania
October 12, 2016 02:40PM
By fatma
Hi
I am looking for a business partner to invest in Mobile telecommunications in Zanzibar Tanzania

Zantel is the leading mobile telecom operator on the islands of Zanzibar with 2014 gross revenues of $82 million and 1.7 million subscribers across Zanzibar and mainland Tanzania.
I am the main supplier based in Zanzibar Tanzania of Zantel mobile calling cards since 2011

The company is looking someone to buy a shares of 70% in return of 70% of profit, Which will be runned by 2 people you and me

If you cannot afford the whole shares that means 3 people who will own this, hence the profit share will be divided according to what you invest,

Lawyer and documentation is part of the process to run this business,

For more information call + 255 772 222 111 or +44 7741406913
email: tumacalipso@hotmail.com

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map