Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Zanzibar

Zanzibar
September 19, 2007 10:48AM
By SuzyM
My friend and I are hoping to visit Zanzibar between september and october next year. We are hoping to do a medical elective at Mnazi Mmoja hospital. We have written many times to the hopital with no reply. Does anyone know of anyway I can get in contact with the hospital?

We are also hoping to travel around Tanzania to see more of the country. Any suggestions on the best places to visit?

Thanks for your help, Suzy
 Reply  Quote

Dear Suzy, hope you're fine. am a Tanzanian whose orgin is fro zanzibar, i have wrotten to you to inform you that if you need any help about anything just keep in touch with me and i will send any iformation to the hospital or any other hospital you want here in Tanzania,the place is good but as you know down here communication is poor and its only possible when you have afriend down here.

My contacts are Bwiiremugeta@hotmail.com, my phone is +255787442422, my adress is P.O.BOX75755, Dar es salaam Tanzania. Lets keep in touch and see if i can be of any help please.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Zanzibar
April 05, 2013 10:30AM
By sophll
Hello, we are four medical students from Sheffield who have organised to go to Mnazi Mmoja in June 2013. We have been in contact with Dr Omar and have transferred the money for placement and accommodation to him. However, we haven't heard from him in a few weeks confirming receipt of this.

Is anyone planning on going to Mnazi Mmoja this year, or does anyone have more contact details - we can't seem to find any phone numbers that work!

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Re: Zanzibar
April 10, 2013 08:23AM
By Madili
It is always recommended that you do reservations or such bookings with companies not individuals in order to avoid such matters.

If can not get him on his contacts how else?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map