The Africa Guide - AfricaGuide.com
The Africa Guide - AfricaGuide.com
HOME | CONTACT US | LINK TO US | NEWS LETTER | AFFILIATES
TOURS & SAFARIS | GUIDE TO AFRICA | FORUMS | SHOP | ACCOMMODATION | PHOTO LIBRARY | CLASSIFIEDS

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Malaria Prophilactics for charity sale

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Malaria Prophilactics for charity sale
September 20, 2003 02:10PM
This year I spent 6 Months in Tanzania (Arusha) and after the first day stopped taking my malaria tablets. They are in an excellent condition (we rented a house and they remained in a cubboard all the time - no exposure to sunlite and heat. I've got both, malarone and lariam. I would donate the money to the Shinda Basic School in Arusha where I worked for four months. Make an offer.
Anonymous User
malarone
October 15, 2003 03:10AM
What size tablets and how many?
Anonymous User
malarone more info
October 21, 2003 01:46PM
By size you probably mean the mg's - which it doesn't say on the packet! However I can give you the following information about them:

Producer: GlaxoSmithKline

Ch.Nr. 2G435B

Use By Date: 07/2007

Quantity: 3 Boxes with 12 tablets each

As far as the pice is concerned, I thought 60% of the retailprice (which I have to find out) would be OK. Everything goes to charity. I can guarantee you, that the tablets left the room only once when we moved house, otherwise they were stored always in a cubboard with no exposure to heat, dampness or sunlight!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

TOURS & SAFARIS | AFRICA MAP | GUIDE TO AFRICA | FORUMS | SHOP | ACCOMMODATION | PHOTO LIBRARY | CLASSIFIEDS
Safaris in Africa |  Tours in Africa |  Overlanding in Africa |  Adventure Holidays in Africa |  Volunteer in Africa |  Beach Holidays in Africa

copyright © 2014 africaguide.com All rights reserved