Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Safari Camp

Safari Camp or Tour Agency
August 04, 2008 06:44AM
By Amit
Hi,
After having visiting Tanzania for a few years now, I've deceided to move back to Tanzania. But before I move back I need to setup a business so as I have some sort of income. I would like to set up a moving safari camp or a tour guide like Lepoard Tours. I would like to hear from people who would like to setup up similar projects or people who have set up soemthing similar or people with experience in this feild. Please feel free to email me.

Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Tour Agency
August 05, 2008 07:43AM
Hi
Its good to have an intrest with the travel agency and safaris am not from Tanzania but from the border of Kenya and Tanzania i also have an intrest of having an agency in tanzania please send me a mail we get to adviseThax
Faith
 Reply  Quote

Safari Camp
August 05, 2008 07:48AM
By Amit
Hi Faith,
Please email at topgun_uk2001@hotmail.com to discuss the matter further.
Many Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Have land for camping site..
August 18, 2008 09:37PM
Anonymous User
Please email me for further info if still interested...

thanks
 Reply  Quote

Safari Camp or Tour Agency
October 08, 2008 12:39PM
By ratsim
If you are serious with the business please respond as I am residing in the corridor between Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Parks, area suitable for campsites/lodges and I am as well experienced in tour business.
 Reply  Quote

HI,mr amit my name is mr laiser estate agent from arusha,leasing/salle properties in arusha town and out of town,i ve land ideal 4open the safari or camp in kisongo area road toward national park of Arusha 25km drive from town centre,so fell free 2come n visit the site can contact me through +255 784 797521
 Reply  Quote

"Safari Camp Or Tour Agency"
October 15, 2008 12:08PM
Hi,
Regarding the information required,
There is a lot of tour company in Arusha, but some of the company are not regestred or having tala licecnce, for me I have some experience in tourism oparations and Safari organiser, let me organise your safari please contact Africa guide Admin to Confirm the booking,
Thanks,
David.
 Reply  Quote

TOUR AGENCY
October 17, 2008 11:30AM
Dear Faith,
Its good to here from u & we are most greatful.
I would like to say that we are a touring company in Arusha and we would be interested. We deal with safaris, in the Northern, southern, and Zanzibar, We would be intrested.

Kindly let us know More..
 Reply  Quote

Re: Safari Camp or Tour Agency
December 31, 2016 08:38AM
By Paschal
How are you.
i have seen your interest with Tanzania.
Contact me as we have the registered company and we are looking for partner for mutual benefit.
paschal
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map