Africa Guide
recommended trip :

BUSINESS IDEAS IN TANZANIA.....

BUSINESS IDEAS IN TANZANIA.....
June 16, 2008 01:05PM
By shama

HELLO EVERYONE,

WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS, A PART FROM TRAVEL AND TOURISM WOULD BE WORTH DOING IN TANZANIA(ZANZIBAR OR DAR ES SALAAM).
I AM CONSIDERING SOMETHING LIKE OPENING UP A SHOP,AND WHAT KIND OF BUDGET WOULD BE SUFFICIENT TO START ME OFF.
ANY INFORMATIONS OR ADVICES WOULD BE MORE THAN
WELCOME.
ASANTE SANA
SONYA
 Reply  Quote

BUSINESS TO DO!
June 17, 2008 10:46AM
By RABII
There are many types of businesses that you can run in Tanzania but what matters the most is your business' management skills,amount of capital you have and point of interest.To my side I always like running something which is not exist or not popular enough.I suggest if you have enough capital at least $26,000 you can establish online second end selling products like clothes,Shoes,watches etc.You will have a great market in east africa but still you need to do practical research to confirm.
Anything else if I can give you a hand.
 Reply  Quote

Business in Zanzibar.
June 20, 2008 01:25PM
Its a good idea on looking for business on the island.

I am in Zanzibar in tourism industry my different idea is,

An electronic shop is very potential on the island.
A standard restaurant not based on Tourists....There is no better modern Restaurant in Zanzibar Town.

If you establish a good restaurant at a good site..I am sure business can do well.

You can do both ..Electronic Shop as well as the Restaurant.

Your interest is opening a shop....A textile shop is reasonable.

The budget for this is 30,000 $ you have a good start.
 Reply  Quote

Expertise???
August 26, 2008 11:38AM
LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-08 AT 12:39 PM (GMT)

helo,
Send me the area of your expertise and level of education and the country of origin,I will tell you which business is suitable for you.

stanley
 Reply  Quote

Start new business
May 08, 2009 08:20AM
Hi everyone,
Are there career and business workshops that can benefit me and my brother? He is looking to change his job and I have wanted to start a new business for some time now.
 Reply  Quote

Re: BUSINESS IDEAS IN TANZANIA.....
September 25, 2009 12:21PM
By bantu
I would like to advise you to do one of two part of busness.
Moveable and unmoveable.
Moveable i mean Import and export and unmoveable i mean propert eg resturant,hotel, excursion parks, and transportation either on the sea or road.
I would like to advise you more and either to assist any of your request for more information.
Kheri
 Reply  Quote

November 06, 2009 08:18AM
Anonymous User
There are many types of businesses that you can run in Tanzania but what matters the most is your business' management skills,amount of capital you have and point of interest.

Gerikon (Tanzania) Ltd offer a range of services to our clients in areas that include audit and assurance, legal and tax advisory services, risk management, business, financial and accounting, including human capital consulting. Our global, integrated approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel.

Gerikon (Tanzania) Ltd., Dar es salaam, Registered in Tanzania no 60286.
Registered office: 126 muhonda street , kariakoo ,ilala ,Dar es salaam. Tanzania

if you are looking for business ideas, market penetration, marketing research , joint venture we can be reach at :

tel: +255 22 2184261
fax: +255 22 2184340
mob: +255 655 308 308
: +255 715 568 568
email: gerikonlimited@gmail.com

thanxs
please contact us .
 Reply  Quote

October 09, 2017 07:33PM
By samvel
I represent a company in UAE that manufactures Uniforms,Medical Scrubs, etc. I would like to know if I should partner with a local company in Tanzania and/or open a showroom in Dar. I would appreciate your insight. Asante.
 Reply  Quote

November 22, 2017 09:26AM
By Itha
Tell the qualities of a person you need and contacts. So if anyone could fit it will be easy to contact. Karibu tena
 Reply  Quote

May 17, 2018 01:02PM
By naira
If you have enough fund, we can cooperate to develop a petrol station, I have already start but have shortage of fund.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map