Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Emigrating South Africa to Canada and the American Continent

Hello everyone,
I am glad to let you guys know that some years ago i promised myself that once i make it out of Africa, i will help any South African or any African who wishes to migrate to Canada or to any country in the American continent to find well paid job and also on the travel tips. am a mother of 2 kids and 5 years ago my husband and i were earning very little and had wished to get out of South Africa for greener pastures and now we have made it big.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Bjul

I am so glad I came across this website.

We are looking to immigrate to Canada as there is absolutely not future for our child in South Africa.

Is it difficult? What is the procedure that one need to follow? Who do we contact and how do we go about it?

My husband is in the IT sector and I am an IP Legal Secretary. Our child (boy) is 15 months old and we really just want the best for him.

Please will you send me some information to nickypret@mweb.co.za.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Nicky
 Reply  Quote

Good Day BJul

I am so happy for you and your family. I am a mother of three and would really love to get out of South Africa. With the way things are going in this country, I really dread to know what we will be faced with in the next 5 to 10years. Ideally, I had wanted to move to Ireland but now I would pack my bags and move to any country where I will be able to work and sufficiently provide for my children while at the same time being able to put away some savings. Right now, I am working on a hand to mouth routine. I have a diploma,advanced diploma and postgraduate diploma in Project and Programme Management to my name. I am currently working on my Masters Degree in Project and Programme Management, with all modules successfully passed. All that is left is the submission of my dissertation which is required in partial fulfilment to the completion of my degree and that is also going very well so far.

Please let me know if you would be able to assist me somehow in my quest to give my children a better life outside of South Africa.

My email address is Marcella.dlamini@gmail.com

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing back from you.
 Reply  Quote

hi Bjul,please help my mother. she wants to start over and canada was one of her options but she heard its harder to relocate there now. please help in any way that you can. please.

my email is pamelanxumalo@yahoo.co.uk

look forward to hearing fro you,please help.
 Reply  Quote

hi Bjull can you help us emigrate to Canada would realy appreciate your help.my email gujjer123@gmail.comthumbs up
 Reply  Quote

Hi

Could not believe it when I saw your post. My husband and I desperately want to leave SA because of our 2 kids' futures. He is an emergency ambulance officer but still we struggle to find anybody who would help us even his so called friends who are overseas are just ignoring his messages. Please, please, please could you help us?

It's truly awesome what you do!!

My email is lollavz@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi

I dont think I need to explain why I am looking at getting out of SA with my 18 month old girl and husband.

I need to know if any people on the forums is that offered help is still active. I have family in USA, Texas and soon will have family in Ireland as well.

Where do I start, has anyone managed success getting out, did you find a job that sponsored you or did you first move then apply, if you found a job where's reputable and safe sites to look.

Sorry I have a million and ten questions but i am asking on behalve of quite a few people.

Thank you

Adri
Adrivhattingh@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

please kindly assist me. i am a single mum of two very despeeate to start a brand new chapter of my life. would love to relocate and was thrilled to have come across your blog. God knows how bad i need this. please email me nanamzola@yahoo.com or call 0713807493
 Reply  Quote

Hi
I am hoping your offer still stands? I would love to move to Canada. If you could please let me know how you can assist.
maclachlan.sally@gmail.com
Kind Regards
Sally
 Reply  Quote

am a lawyer but this lawyer is African immigration lawyer to USA and Canada he can help you direct by sending you invitation from Canada immigration direct to Canada and finding both of you job email him lawyer@presidency.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I am an electronics technician and married man with 3 kids who is worrying for my kids future.
Please, guide us.

My email is motembedodi@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi

I am so glad I found this website got to meet people like you kind and caring, I am a single mom who works as an accounts assistant at hospitality industry I got a 5 year old daughter who I would love to emigrate with her for better education better our life's

Any advise please email me tpandohe@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there.
We are desperately looking for a way out of South Africa.
Please can you offer some help.
You can email me on 12sonja34@gmail.com
Thank you
Sonja
 Reply  Quote

Hi Bjul

My Husband and I are looking at emigrating - right now were willing to go anywhere.
My husband has a diploma in Sports Management but its so difficult for him to get a job in his field in this country.
could you maybe advise how to go about doing so ? what agency did you use ? did you move without a job ? I dont know the 1st thing about emigrating I would like any and all the advice you can give - we don't have any kids so feel it would be so much easier for us to uproot and start again.
looking forward to your response

- A
 Reply  Quote

How do I get out to a green pasture. May I have your help.my address arnoldmncube.mncube.mncube@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hi there
i am a qualified motor mechanic who has been in the field for the past 14 years ,currently living and working in Botswana , recently my wife kicked me out the house so im living in my workplace for the past 2 weeks and help and advice will be greatly appreciated in regards to migrate.
my email address is mullererrol@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map