Africa Guide
recommended trip :

AAhh,what a wonderful plek!

AAhh,what a wonderful plek!
July 26, 2013 01:44AM
It started 13years ago, fearing being a klein boeres running away from black government. "PA" applied visas and family approved off to NZ. Aaaagh! life perfect, skools great,jobs fine overseas. On and on, naturalized citizens whole family in NZ,LIFE BECAME GREATER,HOWEVER "MY PA" absolutetly refused to renounce RSA AS HIS PA'S LAND. He will say to "MA"Sophie "ons kan braai vandaag!lol,en it happened,happily wit all famly.He ,by then wearing ons Afrikaner hunting gear laughing like a real Zuid-Afrikaner. Sudenly,PA started by saying out of blue"meat is good here,money is on board and life is great and my children are grown and I have seen another country BUT,BUT,BUT HE DROPPED A TEAR"IF I HAD TO LEAVE THIS WORD,""'let my begrawe langs my moeder"'.

I did not see that demand coming,after the saying"PA''enter hs bedroom and it was it was well said RIP PA.Everybody was shocked and 'PA Henry"was gone,then the scrumble started.The dead well spoken message sinks,left with no choice,no family members closer,one call away to Aunt Susie in Potchestroom(she is the only living sister to him)Her respond was"Ek het geweet dat dit,bring hom huis toe".That's when we realized that die Afrikaners really view RSA as home en nothing will chnge no matter how far.9days later "PA"is below the cabin,we are up the whole family in Lufthansa on our way home."Hunger,poverty,fear,crime,corruption,things we thought were the influence to ons departure were no longer in existence."Ma"by then was crashed unconsolable,But landing,now JNB OFF THE PLANE,She kissed the groung en ol tears were gone en sed"Henry"ONS HUIS'.all went well n pa was buried where he deserve,now going back to NZ,"MA" looked at me streit in my eyes en say "KLEINTJIE,EK IS WAAR EK HOORT,IS EK TUIS".That statement knocked me down and that was the message.I return back to NZ,life sure was triple harder,the family vanished,my sister stayed with 'Ma', I was alone en I choose home. All were sold,en great unregretful return was made,I am now a married to a very wonderful Grahmstown chick,money is less en issue,I am revamping my taal.life is good despite who is in power.If you have self pride like'PA"you can make it in any condition.It may be 'oupa's fault for some issue in this country,but is my home.Europe did not born en raise me,RSA DID.SO ONS IS IER TO STAY.WE ARE IN PEACE.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2013 02:14PM by chanatip.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map