Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: A newbie

A newbie
August 14, 2012 10:35AM
I am Michael Reeds and I live in Cardiff, Wales. Currently I am pursuing my graduation in Brand Management from the University of Glamorgan. I have always tried to learn new things and find new ways and that is why I chose marketing and promotion as my primary field of interest as well as future job industry. I have joined this forum because there is traveler in me and I always loved to take pleasure trip not very far off up till now but still I have visited Northern Wales, Edinburg and some areas of main land Europe. I am now about to complete my qualification and this will give me an opportunity of free time as well as job to accumulate enough money to visit different places across the globe.
 Reply  Quote

September 14, 2012 06:22PM
Hello friends,
I am Charles Wilson from California USA. I love cooking, travelling, trekking, racing, and exploring new things. During some research on Internet I found this forum, and I think it could be informative for me. Thanks to administration for giving me opportunity to become a member of this forum.

Thanks....... the finger smiley drinking smiley hot smiley grinning smiley winking smiley drinking smiley
 Reply  Quote

September 18, 2012 12:24PM
Hello!
Happy to meet you.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map