Africa Guide
recommended trip :

TRAVEL and TOURS BUSINESS PARTNER NEEDED IN CAPE TOWN or PRETORIA

Hi,

I have a travel and tour agency in Mauritius , I wanted to register my company as a branch in Cape Town and would like some one locally to run it for me.

Kindly advise proceedure and prospects.

Thanks
Terence
www.divinehm.com
terence@divinehm.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I am a travel professional with a city and Guilds diploma and an intec college diploma in tourism and would like to run your Cape Town branch. I am living in Cape town.
 Reply  Quote

A travel agency is a rather unique business when looked at from a profitability standpoint. It is perhaps the only retail industry that has a little or no control over its retail pricing structure. Although alternative pricing exists, it is not an effective means for the average agency to gain and/or maintain profitability.
 Reply  Quote

I want to relocate to south africa has self employed but will like to partner with any south africa residence for the tourism business. I currently run a travel agency in my country so I have the experience required.
If you are south Africa residence interested in business partnership in travels and tours industry. Kindly send me an email to fatoluayo@ymail.com to discuss our partnership details.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map