Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Top 5 Travel Attractions in South Africa

1. Safari in Kruger Park. While you are not guaranteed to see the “Big 5” during your safari outings, there is a strong possibility, as the park is saturated with wildlife. I was lucky and saw all of them on my 1st day out in the bush. The joy you will get when spotting an animal in their natural habitat is indescribable!
2. Climb Table Mountain in Cape Town. Table Mountain stands in the middle of Cape Town and is surrounded by beaches and wine vineyards. The hike will take you around 2-4 hours depending on your athletic ability. There is a cable car you can take if you do not feel like walking, however the reward at the end of the hike is worth the sweat. At the top is a 360° view of Cape Town and within seconds you understand why it considered the most beautiful city in the world.
3. Cage Dive with Great White Sharks in Gansbaii. This is probably the craziest and most dangerous experience you will ever have in your life, but not only will you be able to brag that you swam next to one of the world’s deadliest known predators, you will also have the thrill of a lifetime. Up close and personal these scary creatures are quite majestic and even though your heart will be racing, afterwards you will proud of yourself for having the courage.
4. Visit Soweto Township in Jo’berg. While shanty towns exist all over the country, the largest and most well-known one is Soweto. Here is where you will find the pulse of the heart of the nation and where the culture still thrives. It will touch your heart and soul and you will understand South Africa much better.
5. Tour Nelson Mandela’s jail cell on Robin Island. No trip to South Africa is complete without a visit to the country’s most infamous prison due to the involuntary residency of Nelson Mandela for 27 years. While, it is no longer a prison today, it acts as a monument to the freedom struggle during the apartheid era, a period that will never and should never be forgotten.
 Reply  Quote

Admin
Thanks for the post....

South Africa is such a diverse country and there is an attraction for anyone, whatever your interest.

If you want to do any of these activities or all of them have a browse through the South Africa Holiday Itineraries in our travel center.
 Reply  Quote

South Africa Attractions & Destinations:-
Western Cape / Cape Town

Cape Town's Attractions are plentiful and varied. The Western Cape is one of South Africa's premier tourism destinations and for good reason. The Cape province is renowned for the world-famous landmark Table Mountain, its vast Cape Winelands and the most exquisite coastline .

Garden Route

The Garden Route is a coastal corridor on the western coast of South Africa, where ancient forests, rivers, wetlands, dunes, stretches of beach, lakes, mountain scenery and indigenous fynbos all merge to form a landscape of restorative beauty.

Eastern Cape

The second largest of South Africa’s nine provinces, the diverse Eastern Cape is situated between the Western Cape and KwaZulu Natal, and bordered by the Orange River and Drakensberg Mountains. The Eastern Cape is an interesting place to visit. Some of the country's most powerful ... eastern cape attractions / port elizabeth
KwaZulu Natal / Durban

KwaZulu Natal is a world in one province: to the North of Durban you will find the best of African game reserves and pristine beaches, to the West lie the majestic Drakensberg Mountains and temperate Midlands while to the South there await superb golf courses, fishing spots and miles of subtropical ... kwazulu natal attractions / durban
Gauteng / Johannesburg

Although it is the smallest of South Africa’s nine provinces, Gauteng (the Sotho word for "Place of Gold"winking smiley, is the commercial and industrial powerhouse of the country and indeed of southern Africa. Gauteng is a cosmopolitan, multicultural mix of people from all walks of life, from all corners of ... gauteng attractions / johannesburg.

Mpumalanga

Mpumalanga is one of South Africa's top tourist destinations. Know as "Paradise Country", few regions in the world can match the extraordinary beauty of the Lowveld and escarpment. Mpumalanga covers nearly 80 000 km² from rolling highlands to the lofty escarpment and the lush wetlands. The Mpumalanga ... mpumalanga attractions
Limpopo

Limpopo is the northern most province in South Africa, bordering onto Moçambique, Zimbabwe and Botswana. Limpopo offers a mosaic of superb scenic landscape, a fascinating cultural heritage, an abundance of wildlife species and many nature based tourism opportunities.

North West Province

From untamed bushveld to the sophistication of 5 star luxury resorts, the North West Province provides the complete tourism package. Nature has blessed the North West with breathtaking scenic beauty, rolling fields of maize, golden sunflowers and vast plains of African bushveld.
Free State

The Free State is a rural province of wide horizons and blue skies, with farmland, mountains, goldfields and widely dispersed towns.

Northern Cape

holiday inn express hotels
 Reply  Quote

Hello..
Many tourist people choose the destination South Africa for vacations. There are so many attractions where one can visit. The place is full of adventure. When I was there with my family we enjoyed a lot. I am glad I visited here and gathered a huge knowledge about the place.

Hello all,
I never travel in South Africa but there are many famous tourist attractions and i want to travel here.The best five tourist attractions are:-
1.Garden Route

2.Robben Island

3.Soweto

4.Kruger National Park

5.Cape Town & Cape Peninsula
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for sharing the great information on south Africa Attractions places .good information of south Africa the post will help people planing for holidays..
 Reply  Quote

I completely agree that South Africa is such a diverse country and there is an attraction for anyone, whatever your interest.

Thanks alot for sharing nice and useful information with us...
[www.waterton.ca]
 Reply  Quote

Cage Dive with Great White Sharks in Gansbaii. This is probably the craziest and most dangerous experience you will ever have in your life, but not only will you be able to brag that you swam next to one of the world’s deadliest known predators, you will also have the thrill of a lifetime.Mpumalanga is one of South Africa's top tourist destinations. Limpopo is the northern most province in South Africa, bordering onto Moçambique, Zimbabwe and Botswana.

travel to koh samui
 Reply  Quote

Top 5 travel attraction in South Africa
1. Soweto
2. The Cradle of the Human Kind
3. Cultural Village
4. Sun city Resort
5. Beaches
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for sharing travel atrraction of south Africa.
 Reply  Quote

I know very well about that but is there any point where i can play golf becasue as i said in my previous post that i take visit to South Africa and also i waana to spend some time while playing golf.
So have any spot for that?
 Reply  Quote

Major:
1. Durban Beaches
2. Golden Mile
3. Promenade
4. Victoria Indian street market (market streets of India)
5. Umgeni River Bird Park

Other:

Wild Coast, Robben Island, Kruger National Park, Garden Route

SAEX - Singapore Tourism - Experience The Best Time Of Your Life
 Reply  Quote

1. Cape Peninsula
2. Kruger National Park
3. Driving along the Garden Route between tropical forests and beaches
4. St. Lucia Wetlands
5. Cape Town Wine Region

<a href="[] rental South Africa</a> at low prices.
 Reply  Quote

Cape Town is just great, rated in the top 5 cities in the world on numerous occasions - Table Mountain, VA Waterfront, Robben Island, Hout Bay, Kommetje, Wine Routes in Stellenbosch and Franshoek, great nightlife.

Garden Route traveling on the east coast from Cape Town visit places like Knysna and Jeffreys Bay amongst many others.

Wild Coast - far north of Durban beautiful scenery and beaches.

Game Parks, Kruger National Park in the north east of the country, Pilansberg - less than 2 hours drive from Johannesburg and then the parks in Kwazulu Natal, Umfolozi.

Numerous private game parks for safaris and game hunting - Sabi Sabi very upmarket and expensive.

St Lucia wetlands national park definitely worth a visit.

There are simply to many to mention, take a look at this site that gives you all the tourist attractions in each of the 9 provinces in South Africa.
 Reply  Quote

Hi...

South Africa is the best tourist attraction destination, There are various travel attractions in south Africa

1. Cape Town Safari
2. Kruger National Park
3. Kwazulu
4. Garden Route
5. Lentaba Lodge

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

South Africa, officially the Republic of South Africa, is a country located at the southern tip of Africa:-

Top 5 Travel Attractions in South Africa

1-Cape Town & Cape Peninsula:- Cape Town and the Cape Peninsula up to Cape Point, are famous for scenic beauty, celebrity beaches, Table Mountain, whale-watching, world-class shopping, nightlife, food & wine, and a laid-back atmosphere.

2-The Winelands:- Discover the joys of SA’s award-winning wines and cuisine along any of the beautiful Cape wine routes, taking you through green valleys and historic towns.

3-Garden Route:- Known as South Africa’s Eden, the famous Garden Route traverses an area rich in natural beauty and charm, attracting adventure-seekers and outdoor enthusiasts.

4-Johannesburg:- South Africa’s pulsating African heartbeat is felt in the ‘City of Gold’ with its endless opportunities for shopping, entertainment, freedom tours and eating out.

5-Kruger National Park:- This world-renowned park of nearly 2 million hectares features 16 ecosystems. Spot the Big Five on a 4x4 game drive or walking safari.

Thanks,
Deepak Nangla
 Reply  Quote

Thanks for sharing this post.

FranceVoyage
 Reply  Quote

Thanks a lot for the post, it's been very helpful ! I really hope I will finally get the chance to go there this summer!
 Reply  Quote

Also don't forget to take the panoramic tour when in Mpumalanga.

Mpumalanga is the 3rd most visited province in South Africa,which is a must visit!

There are quite a few tour operators in the area that can assist you with this #bucketlist tour.

What makes these tours so convenient is that you can work this day tour in when visiting the Kruger National park, that is also in the same province.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I hope this info helps when planning your next trip.

Happy Travels
Liz from Kurt Safaris
 Reply  Quote

Hi. Thank you for sharing your knowledge about traveling and advices.
 Reply  Quote

dreamybd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 1. Safari in Kruger Park. While you are not
> guaranteed to see the “Big 5” during your
> safari outings, there is a strong possibility, as
> the park is saturated with wildlife. I was lucky
> and saw all of them on my 1st day out in the bush.
> The joy you will get when spotting an animal in
> their natural habitat is indescribable!
> 2. Climb Table Mountain in Cape Town. Table
> Mountain stands in the middle of Cape Town and is
> surrounded by beaches and wine vineyards. The
> hike will take you around 2-4 hours depending on
> your athletic ability. There is a cable car you
> can take if you do not feel like walking, however
> the reward at the end of the hike is worth the
> sweat. At the top is a 360° view of Conejo Tourism
> and within seconds you understand why it
> considered the most beautiful city in the world.
> 3. Cage Dive with Great White Sharks in Gansbaii.
> This is probably the craziest and most dangerous
> experience you will ever have in your life, but
> not only will you be able to brag that you swam
> next to one of the world’s deadliest known
> predators, you will also have the thrill of a
> lifetime. Up close and personal these scary
> creatures are quite majestic and even though your
> heart will be racing, afterwards you will proud of
> yourself for having the courage.
> 4. Visit Soweto Township in Jo’berg. While
> shanty towns exist all over the country, the
> largest and most well-known one is Soweto. Here
> is where you will find the pulse of the heart of
> the nation and where the culture still thrives.
> It will touch your heart and soul and you will
> understand South Africa much better.
> 5. Tour Nelson Mandela’s jail cell on Robin
> Island. No trip to South Africa is complete
> without a visit to the country’s most infamous
> prison due to the involuntary residency of Nelson
> Mandela for 27 years. While, it is no longer a
> prison today, it acts as a monument to the freedom
> struggle during the apartheid era, a period that
> will never and should never be forgotten.

Hi,
I appreciate you for your given information. Thanks for sharing this....
 Reply  Quote

this is the very helpful information that you shared with us. and many others give the suggestions on that. thanks for sharing, i will definitely want to visit these places when i am in Africa.
Thanks Again.
 Reply  Quote

I am really happy about knowing tourist destinations of Africa. If you are a lover of seeing latest places then this post is awesome for you. Always share posts on different topics for readers. They can enhance knowledge from them.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map