Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Moving back

Moving back
November 24, 2011 06:59PM
We came from cape town to canada in 2009. At the time i really thought it was the right thing to do, but now that iv been in canada for two and a halve years i realise it was'nt the best move. No place like home or sa. Canada's beautiful but only in pictures. Winters are dark and miserable and the people all think sa is 3rd world. Other way around, sa is 1st world. Many things we have in sa canada did'nt have yet. Why stay in a place that really don't want foriegners. Missing home like crazy and most of all missing life!!
 Reply  Quote

May 01, 2012 11:57PM
By Terry67
You are not the only one out there who regrets leaving SA, I have lived in Oz for the past four years and miss home very much, we either settle in or we don't. It comes down to the fact that most of us didn't want to leave but chose to in order to give our kids a better future, escape crime and corruption etc. At the end of the day our roots are firmly planted in SA.
 Reply  Quote

December 18, 2012 09:47PM
I would like to hear about South Africans, who have lived abroad and moved back home, I would like to know did they make the right move, are they happier back home?

Best Regards
kerry
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map