Africa Guide
recommended trip :

I urgently need a partner in South Africa.

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have studied and received my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Hospitality Management in the U.S. For some reason or other, I have always been fascinated and in love with Africa and the wildlife that is over there. I have never visited Africa mostly cause of costs and I am only 25 years old so I have not been around very long to take such trips. Nonetheless, I have grown tired of the American economy, and the lack of landscape around where I live (Chicago). I have talked to career counselors, and they all agree that a move out of country sounds like what I would need to make me happy. Also, they told me that a job in wildlife preservation or a position at a national reserve or park would be most beneficial for my desire to work outdoors. However, no counselor was knowledgeable about what it takes to find a job and then make the move out to Africa. I was referred to this website, and I am asking for everyone's help here. I am in the very beginning stages, so any information on what I need to do to at least get the ball rolling would be great.

Some questions I have that would need to be addressed first are:

-Where would I like to stay? I have heard South Africa is the best and most likely to fit me cause of their seasons.

-What documentation do I need?

-How can I go about possibly securing a job before I make the move, so I know I'll have income before I make this huge step.
 Reply  Quote

Hello kkampendahl,

I am not sure of SA since currently i live in Tanzania. I would like to suggest for you to consider Tanzania. Nationarity? is it US or African Country?
 Reply  Quote

I would definitely consider Tanzania, it's my number two choice. If you are asking about my nationality, I am a U.S. Citizen. If you could help me get the process of moving out there and what I need to do, I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I am a Protocol & Travel Expert and I have a Protocol & Travel Company in Nigeria. I would like to establish a branch Office in South Africa preferably in Cape Town and hereby would need a partner to work with as I would be migrating soon to further discuss our partnership terms. If you consider yourself available, Kindly contact me as soon as you can.

info@akprotocol.com

Regards
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map