Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: animal voluteer

misionary work with animals in africa.
October 24, 2004 07:34PM
By laila
I am now 15 and when i finish school i would like to do misionary work with the animals in africa. i was wonering if there was anybody who knew of any opportunities there are for me to take up on. please say if you can halp. thank you.
 Reply  Quote

animal voluteer
October 26, 2004 01:31PM
hey lailia, my name is tammey. i wld suggest talking to raleigh who do work their and see what they can find out for you or try contacting a chartiy you are aware of who does that type of work. i'll look out for one for you
good luck and be careful
tammey (spanish courtesan)
 Reply  Quote

Re: animal voluteer
July 11, 2012 09:20PM
By SuniaK
Hello, im looking for work in Africa with animals (big cats). i'm 20 years old from Canada and ready to completely dedicate my life in this path. Its my dream to work with Africa's big cats. Please any guidance or advise needed. Thank you. Sunia.
 Reply  Quote

animal work
February 03, 2005 05:23PM
Anonymous User
Hallo,

my name i´s Chris and i´m also looking for a work with animals. I´m 30 years old and i´d like to work in Africa too. Best would by Southafrica and near by the sea. But i would do anything anywhere.
Can anybody help and/or send me an contact adress?

thanxx,
Chris
 Reply  Quote

Animal work
February 06, 2005 04:57PM
By lisa
Hi Chris

I thought I'd might be able to help i will be going net month to South Africa to work with wild animals I did it through "the African Conservation experience" you should really check out there web sites as they have a marine course based and you could do it up to three months if you have any questions let me know okay hope I helped you out!!

Lisa
 Reply  Quote

animal related missionary work
March 29, 2005 08:39PM
By Rachel
Hi!
You could start by trying a Uk based website called 'oscar' which has a huge amount of info including the details of most of the UK or European/USA based missionary organisations. Many of then have agriculturally based programmes in rural areas all over Africa. Perhaps you would consider a short term programme as a taster, over the summer holidays? I'm sure you'll find the info you need at this site - not sure of the exact address but it should come up if you type oscar and missionary into any decent search engine!
All the best for the future!
 Reply  Quote

Voluntary work in SA (with animals)
April 09, 2005 02:46PM
Hi Guys and girls. I am a owner of a large GameFarm in SA NorthWest province and very much like your passion to work with wild animals but, Working with them is actually very dangerous. I will be organising Game Schools on the farm within 2005 where we will allow overseas children to experiece the total wildlife of South Africa inclusive of joining and helping when we capture game for relocation purposes. We will also teach Fona and Flora as well as eco tourism to these children and perhaps a few adults. In the meantime you are welcome to contact me and I will send you some video clips of my experiences. Remember that we are very strict and passionate about our wildlife and is perhaps the only country with so many specie. In the meantime warm bushveld greetings
 Reply  Quote

Wondering
February 10, 2006 07:25PM
By Mairi
Hey im 14 and i really want to become a vet but I'd would like to get my degree in wild animals and then come and work in Africa. I'm good in school and I'm determined to do what i want! So does any one know how I could achieve my goal? thanks
Mairi xxx
 Reply  Quote

Chimpanzees
April 11, 2006 11:00AM
LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-06 AT 03:22 PM (GMT)

hi my name is robbie i am only 13 but when i leave school i know that i want to go to africa. Has any one got any info that i can have and any places in africa were you can work in. Please can i have some info about what work experience I can do
Thanks
Robbie
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I am 22, I always want to work with animals in Africa.
I would like to help me, how could I do to work as a missionary in Africa.
I really love working in conservation programs or salvation of animals, they were always my passion.
Thanks for your attention
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map