Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Information on Immigration Entry Requirements and Procedures

immigration to seychelles or live and work
April 14, 2003 12:48PM
Anonymous User
Hi I will be grateful if any one can direct me as how to get immigration to seychelles or to live and work there for me and my family.

Many thanks

George David
Email: shyvdp@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

please reply
July 19, 2003 08:51AM
By victor
HELLO,
MY NAME IS VICTOR,
I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY COUNTRIES THAT SEYCHELLES CITIZEN CAN VISIT WITHOUT VISA.
THANX
 Reply  Quote

entry require into seychel
November 29, 2003 09:14AM
Anonymous User
i would like to visit your contry for tourism can you send me your entry permit
 Reply  Quote

good day sir/ma
i am olalekan from nigeria sir pls tell me what and waht i need to visit seychelles
bye fornow i look forward to hare from you
thanks
best regard
 Reply  Quote

HI
AM gabriel kamah from NIGERIA i have been visiting seychells web site since last year looking for informatin about the country because i want to come and live and work their i will be wating for reply from any body who can assist me
bye from
gabrielkamah@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Similar query
May 22, 2004 01:15PM
Anonymous User
Hello...to anyone who replies to Mr. David's question, or to Mr.David himself if he receives information, cd you kindly email me with valuable information ?
Thanks a great deal.

Chandni Nuggehalli, gesprewerk@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Re: interesting to get PPT of Seychelles
July 12, 2004 01:16PM
Anonymous User
Dear All:
I can help who desire to be citizen of Seychelles.
Pls E-mail me Europe800@yahoo.com for further information.
May your dreams come true.

Banker
 Reply  Quote

Seychelles citizenship
July 29, 2004 05:58PM
Anonymous User
Please send me further info concerning that matter.thank's

Mr.Marcil

Email: smarcil.hmr@ssss.gouv.qc.ca
 Reply  Quote

immigration to seychelles
October 12, 2004 01:45AM
Anonymous User
hi there,

many countries do not need a visa to visit seychelles, however, pls tell me which country are u from
bye
 Reply  Quote

immigration ,live and work in seychelles
October 24, 2004 05:00PM
Anonymous User
DEAR GEORGE DAVID,
PLEASE, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY ONE HAS REPLIED AND GAVE A POSITIVE ANSWER TO YOUR POSTING.
PLEASE CONTACT ME URGENTLY.
BYE
UGWU
 Reply  Quote

itresting to get seychelles ppt
October 24, 2004 05:04PM
Anonymous User
DEAR BANKER ,
PLEASE, REPLY AND GIVE AN IDEA ON HOW YOU CAN HELP ME ON THIS MATTER.
BYE
UGWU
 Reply  Quote

I wish to migrate seychelles with my family. I am seekig infomations for such endeavour.

Please Email:haque_m_n@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

HI CONTACT THIS LAWYER HE IS INTERNATIONAL LAWER HE HELP MY FIREND OK
INTERNAL AFFAIRS
INFORMATION ON IMMIGRATION
ENTRY REQUIRMENTS
AND PROCEDURES
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. PASSPORT REQUIREMENT
2. VISA REQUIREMENT
3. VISITOR’S PERMIT
4. GAINFULOCCUPATION
5. RESIDENCE PERMIT
6. DEPENDANT’S PERMIT
7. STUDENT’S PERMIT
8. APPLICATION FORMS
1. PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS
Valid passports or other travel documents are required for entry into Seychelles.
2. VISA REQUIREMENT
Visa is not required for entry into Seychelles. (Refer to other permits.)
3. VISITORS PERMIT
A visitor’s permit is issued on arrival in Seychelles to a person who comes for the purpose of
holiday, pleasure, business, visit friends or family and who –
(a) is not a prohibited immigrant; and
(b) is not the holder of a Dependant’s Permit or a Gainful Occupation Permit;
(c) holds a valid return or onward ticket for duration of visit;
(d) has confirmed accommodation;
(e) has sufficient funds for duration of the stay. (Minimum of US$ 150.00 or equivalent per
day).
The Visitor’s Permit is initially valid for the period of visit of up to one month. It can be extended
for a period of up to three months from the date of issue and capable of further extensions for
successive periods not exceeding three months at a time to a maximum period of twelve
months, provided that the person still meets the criteria of a bona fide visitor.
The visitor's permit is issued free of charge for the first three months after which there is a fee
of Sr. 1000/- for extension covering each period of three months or any part thereof.
Extension of Visitor’s Permit is also subject to (a) - (e) above.
4. GAINFUL OCCUPATION PERMIT
A Gainful Occupation Permit allows the holder to be gainfully occupied in Seychelles and this
could be as an employer or as a self-employed person.
Applications for Gainful Occupation Permits should be submitted at least ten weeks before the
employee is due to start work, and he/she must not enter Seychelles for the purpose of taking
up employment prior to obtaining the Gainful Occupation Permit.
The application form is to be completed by the person seeking the permit in the case of a self
employed or by the prospective employer.
There is a processing fee of Sr. 600/- for processing of the application.
The fee for the whole duration of the permit being sought for is Sr. 1,500/- per month or part
thereof should also accompany the application.
In considering an application for a Gainful Occupation Permit, the followings are taken into
account:
(a) the character, reputation and health of the prospective employee and where relevant,
any member of his/her household to be endorsed on the permit;
(b) the professional or technical qualification of the person to be employed;
c) the availability of the services of persons already exist in Seychelles;
(d) the protection of local interest;
(e) the economic and social benefit which the applicant/ prospective employee may bring
to Seychelles or enhance by his presence.
5. RESIDENCE PERMIT
A Residence Permit is issued to a person who -
(a) is not a prohibited immigrant;
(b) has a family or domestic connection with Seychelles;
(c) has made or will make special contribution to the economic, social or cultural life of
Seychelles.
The holder of a Residence Permit -
(a) must during the validity of the permit reside in Seychelles for at least five days during
each twelve months of the term of the permit;
(b) If the permit holder reside in Seychelles for more than one month (in any year) he/she
shall keep a deposit with a bank in Seychelles or provide a bank guarantee to the
Director General of Immigration, of not less than Sr. 20,000/- and allow the Director
General of Immigration to draw on the deposit or call on the guarantee for the purpose
of meeting expenditure incurred by the government in connection with the care,
treatment or maintenance within or removal from Seychelles of the permit holder and
his/her dependants;
(c) if the permit holder reside in Seychelles for more than one month (in any year) he/she
shall after 14 days of each anniversary of the issue of the permit, adduce evidence to
the satisfaction of the Director General of Immigration that the permit holder has
brought into Seychelles for his own use, foreign exchange through the Central Bank of
Seychelles of an amount equivalent to not less than Sr. 100,000/-;
(d) Paragraph (b) and (c) shall not apply where the Director General of Immigration is
satisfied that the permit holder or another person who forms the same household as
the permit holder, has sufficient investment in Seychelles to cover the amount in
subparagraph (c) or subparagraph (d) and (c) as the case may be;
(e) During the term of the Residence Permit, the holder must explore opportunities for
contributing to the economic, social or cultural life of Seychelles;
(f) The holder of the permit shall not be entitled to free medical service in Seychelles or to
any social security benefit under the Social Security Act, 1987 other similar Legislation;
The holder of a Residence permit is not permitted to be gainfully occupied in Seychelles.
A Residence Permit shall cease to be valid if the holder: -
(a) is in breach of the conditions of the permit;
(b) is convicted of an offence against the Immigration laws; or
(c) is deported from Seychelles.
The holder’s minor dependants can be endorsed on the Permit.
There is a fee of US$115/- for processing of the application.
The fee for the residence Permit is Scr. 50,000.00 for the main applicant and Scr. 25,000.00 for
the spouse if applied at the same time.
The fee for endorsement of each minor dependant on a Residence Permit is Scr. 1,000.00. The
permit fees are payable in foreign exchange.
6. DEPENDANT’S PERMIT
A Dependant’s Permit is issued to a spouse or a minor child of a citizen of Seychelles, who is
not -
(a) a prohibited immigrant; or
(b) the holder of a Residence Permit or a Gainful Occupation Permit.
The application is made by the spouse who is a Seychelles citizen. In the case of a minor child,
one of the parent who is a Seychelles citizen.
The fee for a Dependant’s Permit is Sr. 100/-.
A Dependant’s Permit does not allow the holder to be gainfully occupied. In the case where the
Permit holder wishes to do so, a Gainful Occupation Permit should be applied for.
The permit ceases to be valid if the holder -
(a) fails to enter Seychelles within twelve months from the date of issue or is absent from
Seychelles for any period in excess of twelve months;
(b) is in breach of the conditions of the Permit;
Is convicted of an offence against the
Immigration Laws; or
(d) is deported from Seychelles.
7. STUDENT’S PERMIT
A Student’s Permit is issued to a person who wishes to pursue studies in Seychelles and who
can show proof that he/she -
(a) would be enrolled as a student in an approved educational institution; and
has sufficient funds to meet the expenses that he/she would incur while residing in
Seychelles.
A processing fee of Sr. 500/- is payable on submission of the application.
The fee for the permit is Sr. 1000/- which is valid for the duration of the academic studies.
A Student’s permit does not allow its holder to be gainfully occupied in Seychelles.
8. APPLICATION FORMS
CONTACT LAWYER@PRESIDENCY.COM OK HE HELP MY FRIEND WHO TRAVERY THERE TO GET WORK PERMIT OK AND IMMIGRATION DUCUMENS
 Reply  Quote

I am from Algeria , I do not need a visa to visit seychelles, but I do need a confirmed accommodation to get visitor's permit at port of entry

as I will be invited by someone resident in seychelles , is a LETTER OF INVITATION considered as proof of the confirmed accommodation ?

or are they any other docments for my situation to prove a confirmed accommodation ?

looking forward to hear from you soon
 Reply  Quote

I will love to work here. How can i work here?
 Reply  Quote

Looking friends in Seychelles
March 23, 2010 05:24AM
Am Tanzanian boy, looking friends from seychelles.
Contact me iamethen@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hie all, I know it's an old post but I also need help about migrating to Seychelles. I want to start a new life with my family over there , anyone who can help ? Email sibbssukue@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I currently have a job in UAE. But I would love to travel to Seychelles.
 Reply  Quote

work and stay in seychelles
We provide authentic seychelle work visas to serious customers only.
Our agents are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision Seychelles Work Visas(Work permit). We strive to help serious persons achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thoughts, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of seychelles top work visa providers, Global documents inc continually strives to be best in Work visa provisions.

3 - 5 Years Open seychelles Work permit.

Processing time : 10 working days.

Our work is neatly done and you won't have any problems with immigration etc.

Contact for more information:mason.travel@yandex.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map