Africa Guide
recommended trip :

We're thinking of the same trip

travel from Singita to the Seychelles
February 07, 2002 03:28PM
Anonymous User
My name is Carrie Freeman. I live in the US, and will be traveling to Singita Private Game Reserve, at the Sabi Sand Reserve. We would also like to travel to the Seychelle Islands. Can anyone tell me how we would get between the 2 places. Also, can anyone tell me what a very nice hotel is on any of the Islands in the Seychelles, preferably Mahi. It is a special occasion, so we are hoping for a 5 star hotel. Thank you for your help.
 Reply  Quote

our names
August 11, 2002 08:19PM
Anonymous User
Hi Carrie Freeman: I'm so sorry. I don't have the answer to your question, but I saw that we have the SAME name!

I live in California, and am just curious where you reside? I was born in 1950.

Best regards,
Carrie Freeman
Studio City CA
 Reply  Quote

ur in luck
August 02, 2003 10:16AM
Anonymous User
hi there,

just visited the place, a week ago and was held captive of the Paradise. so if ur planning to go there, do it.
one of the most famous 5 star hotel is situated @ Mahe. the name is Verjaya. A friend of mine, a chef, is working there.
if this is ur 1st time, then i guarantee u, u won't forget it.
good luck to u. enjoy ur stay....

arman
 Reply  Quote

We're thinking of the same trip
September 14, 2003 06:31PM
Anonymous User
Hello. We are also from the US, thinking of the same trip.

In Mahe, you want to look into the Banyan Tree Seychelles. It is part of a chain (nearly as good as the Amans and the Four Seasons). Their Web site (www.banyantree.com) represents them well and I think you'll appreciate the villas and the spectacular views.

As for getting back and forth, Air Seychelles provides most of the air travel into the Seychelles. They have flights 3 times per week from Johannesburg...which is only an hour and a half charter flight from Singita. The flights cost about $400 for coach.

Feel free to write if you'd like to compare notes on either property. erickanelson@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map