Africa Guide
recommended trip :

your message

Schooling in Seychells
June 27, 2003 06:40AM
Anonymous User
Dear All

I intend to take up a job in seychells.
Can anyone provide information on school and education facilities available in seychells.

Also can anyone provide information on the cost of living in seychells.

Early response shall be highly appreciated.

Regards
Rahul
 Reply  Quote

engg college iformation
July 31, 2003 04:28PM
Anonymous User
i want to know about ur engg colleges , the subjectwise like computer ,electronics etc.
also the fees structure
thx
 Reply  Quote

Schooling
December 30, 2004 03:56AM
Anonymous User
Hi

The scholing is great, there is an International school which my daughter attends, but it's VERY expensive.

Talking about expensive, Seychelles must be one of the most expensive countries in the world to live in.

It's almost unaffordable. I know, I've been here a year now.

Paul
 Reply  Quote

Hi Paul...soem more questions
August 07, 2006 12:27PM
By JCKotze
Hey there Paul,

Ok I know you don't know me from a bar of soap, but i saw your post on the africguide.com website forum and I thought I'd drop you a mail

I am a South African looking ot leave here and one of the options I'm looking into is the Seychelles...however over the last 2 days I have picked up quite a few negative comments about it, specifically government corruption, economic problems, worthless currency and lack of availability of goods...what would your take be on this?

I was considering investing in a torurism related indsutry, a guesthouse or boat chater service or something like that...would you say tourism is still a viable option to get into? I am currently an entrepreneur here, but want to leave due to the despicable crime stats in South Africa, and the increasingly violent nature of crime here.

I have a wife and small son too so want to get as many informed and objective opinions...regrding quality of life, government support of small business etc

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you have any feedback I'd be very grateful!

Kind regards,
JC Kotze

>Hi
>The scholing is great, there is an
>International school which my daughter attends,
>but it's VERY expensive.
>Talking about expensive, Seychelles must be one
>of the most expensive countries in
>the world to live in.
>It's almost unaffordable. I know, I've
>been here a year now.
>Paul
 Reply  Quote

your message
October 20, 2006 11:36PM
By yatagan
I can help you when you'll be there
I also want to emigrate to seychelles to found a training school in computer and electronics maintenance I am fluznt in English, French and arabic. just give a sign
salutations
 Reply  Quote

am also thinking.....
February 11, 2007 07:46AM
Though am still looking at the prospect of visiting either botswana or seychelles.After a successful trip to uganda mid last year,i think i'd want to also come to seychelles,though i've not been able to find info on the visa requirment.anyone with information.pls send me a mail.holla back at me
Chijioke
 Reply  Quote

Re: Schooling in Seychells
April 20, 2011 11:14AM
By seysale
@JCKotze - things are getting better in Seychelles. We're now at a post-forex crisis era and things are looking up.
 Reply  Quote

Schooling in seychelles
April 06, 2012 02:46PM
Am Julius from Nigeria I like to know how to school in seychelles, yesterday I watched program on TV I saw some advert at the dawn of the dawn part on screen of my TV asking Nigerian to come and study in Seychelles for study of information. And I will like to know if anyone as Ideal on the processing I will be glad to have reply asap thank you.
 Reply  Quote

February 12, 2013 02:45AM
Most business is conducted in and around the capital of Victoria on the main island of Mahe, where many of the country’s facilities are also located, including fee paying schools and private medical and dental clinics.
 Reply  Quote

August 23, 2016 05:30PM
this your post can be useful for me too. anyway are you Seychelles now and schooling?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map