Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Moving to Namibia to work and live

Moving to Namibia to work and live
October 11, 2011 10:42AM
By Robz
Hi all, I'm wanting to relocate to Namibia with my husband and young child. My Husband is in the I.T business for a large hotel group. And myself am in the resturant bussiness. We are wanting to get everything in order and done by the end of the year if possible.

Can anyone please help my out in finding the right infomation or person's to contact.

Thank you very much
Regards Robz
 Reply  Quote

hi,i m jonssmith2...........,

I am an American expat in Australia looking to move to Namibia. I grew up in New York but have been living in Aus for the last 2.5 years working towards a PhD in chemical engineering. My partner is Danish and also finishing up a PhD in Denmark. He's been offered a position at the polytechnic university in Windhoek. My passion is to work with children and I have always wanted to work with orphans/at risk children in developing countries. This opportunity is the most ideal situation possible.

I still have roughly 1 more year left of my PhD. We are thinking about making the move after I graduate but we would like to start planning early for visas etc.

We aren't necessarily looking to save any money during the year. I can't find much info on cost of living or websites for house rentals so I have no idea if that is a decent salary for two people to live off of.

hotels downtown disney
 Reply  Quote

Good day

I am an accounting graduate with an Accounting degree from an accredited University in South Africa,I am Zimbabwean,seeking to relocate to Namibia to persue my career in Chatered Accountancy.I would like to do my Articles or any other Vacancy within the accounting field
 Reply  Quote

Hi Am a Nurse in Ghana.I have worked with the Ghana Health Service for 4 years.I want to work in Namibia as a Nurse.Can someone help me?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map