Africa Guide
recommended trip :

I am volunteer

volunteering in namibia
May 29, 2004 07:37PM
By gil
hey all smiling smiley
my name is gil, and i'm 25 y/o, from israel. i'm looking 2 volunteer in Namibia during the next year in the fields of English teaching, construction, chidren etc. would be great if anyone has any info... also, information about fund-raising for such a mission would b greatly appriciated.
many thanx smiling smiley
g.
 Reply  Quote

volunteering in Namibia
November 04, 2004 02:37AM
Anonymous User
Hi, I also am going to volunteer in Namibia in February working with baby cheetas, baby baboons, and wild sogs whom have been abandoned and/or neglected by their mothers and when old and healthy enough they will return to their wild habitat. I'm not sure if this is something your interested in but the company has many more options available when you inquire. go to www.workandtravelcompany.com. I hope this helps.
 Reply  Quote

I am volunteer
November 14, 2005 05:17PM
I am Maria, I am from Spain, I have been working in Namibia as a volunteer during the last 6 months in a HIV/AIDS projects and I would like to work again in Namibia, so I would be available to work with you for the next year, about march/april, right now I am preparing myself to go to Nicaragua to spend some months working in other project. I'll wait for more information. Thanks a lot
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map