Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Business partner needed in Namibia

i am calling upon interested investors to come to Namibia and invest here. i have many business idea that can be explored here but we only need Investments. i am an entrepreneur my self and holding a degree in Business Administration. e-mail me: ah@teenmail.co.za

Reply  Quote

November 13, 2009 01:45PM
By Andy71
WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS, A PART FROM TRAVEL AND TOURISM WOULD BE WORTH DOING IN NAMIBIA.
I AM CONSIDERING SOMETHING LIKE OPENING UP GOLD MAIN .... , COTTON FARM ,AND WHAT KIND OF BUDGET WOULD BE SUFFICIENT TO START ME OFF.
ANY INFORMATIONS OR ADVICES WOULD BE MORE THAN
WELCOME.
andrzej.majewicz@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

i m in namibia please mail me then we can ahead with this .
Marychen
 Reply  Quote

International business investor wanted, to team up with a local business (investor preferably from Europe, Asia and or USA), to be a business partner in the supply of office equipment i.e. computers, printing and photocopying machines, etc. contact me at epsonnangy@yahoo.com, Tel. +26461-2093412, Cell: +26481-2400819 or Fax: +26461-220380.
 Reply  Quote

I too would like a business partner: I live in Scotland and spend several months a year in Namibia as a tourist. I plan to start some kind ..
========
Peter
 Reply  Quote

Hi Peter

I'm interested in joining hands with you i'm into coach tours, lux and semi lux.
South Africa and namibia. if you interested let me know
 Reply  Quote

Good day all,

I am seeking for interested international investors to team up with in the following sectors/markets: Manufacturing, Housing/property and the service sector respectively.

Interested investors may contact me at: E-mail: Nnashiku@yahoo.com
Cell: +264 812384772 or +264 816733250

Regards
Ndangi Nashiku
 Reply  Quote

a small upcomimg construction company is looking for international investors , to invest in real estate an amount of US$3 million is needed to start the project...if you are interested kindly contact me on +264812323272 / Lovisalucas@gmail.com for more information
 Reply  Quote

Good Morning

We have some Investors plan to Invest in your country but we need Honest and Trust someone in your country there

Kindly give us more Information about your country indicate your Interest Profitable Business Proposal .I hope there is no War ?

I look forward to your prompt response.

Regards,
Broker Herny Fishing
Phone: +448442029386
Mrs vilsa Iseland
Phone :+447045740870
Email: johngrily@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

November 09, 2017 09:06PM
Good day all,

I am seeking for interested international investors to team up with me in the advertising business, the business is registered already or if you have your own plans already to invest and you are seeking a trust worthy partner than contact me, am honest and trust worthy for further information please contact me and feel free to ask questions.

Interested investors may contact me at: E-mail: mshovaleka@gmail.com
Cell: +264 815676714
 Reply  Quote

September 12, 2018 07:46PM
Good day all,

I am seeking for interested international investors to team up with me in the property, construction & logistic business, the business is registered already. If you have your own plans already to invest business profile can be amended & you are seeking a trust worthy partner than contact me, am honest and trust worthy for further information please contact me and feel free to ask questions.

Interested investors may contact me at: E-mail: eltonfigo91@gmail.com
Cell: +264 812042405
WhatsApp: +264 812042405
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map