Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Birth certificate from Lourenco Marques

Hello

I need a birth certificate from Mozambique, born in 1957 and moved to the USA in 1971

Please provide instructions and contacts.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hi

Anyone out there could help? Will pay

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hi

Live in South Africa and I need an unabridged birth certificate. I have a copy of my birth certificate dated 9 November 1970. I was born in 1970 I also have another certificate dated 3 March 1995, but the Portuguese consulate does not want to accept these two certificate, they said I need an unabridged birth certificate.

Can anyone help me please. I need this urgently.
Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Hi, my name is Frans Maluleka i live in S.A. my mother was born in Mozambique Gaza province. I'm want to apply to imigrate & appy for a citizenship there how do i do it.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Guys,

Desperately need some help, I was born in Maputo, Mozambique in 1969 . I'm currently Living in South Africa and am trying to get my Portuguese passport, in order to do this i need to get my original Mozambican birth certificate and have it certified at the Portuguese Consulate in Maputo before i can complete the process. Is there anyone out there that can assist me in this matter or point me in the right direction as i have no idea where to begin.Any and all help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map