Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: looking for bales

looking for bales
June 21, 2016 08:39PM
Hi I'm looking for second hand bales of ladies boots, jackets dresses and skirts. Please respond to if you can help.me
 Reply  Quote

December 02, 2016 11:09PM
Hello,
My name is Dave and I am writing in pursuit of new partners / buyers in Africa.
I represent a Company in Wester Europe (Ireland) that has experience in exporting second hand clothes (Mens, Womens, Childrens, Shoes and beddings) to Africa (Ghana and Togo in particular).
We have an ambition to expand our operations to Eastern and Southern Africa.
We are currently targeting Mozambique as it is a large country with big possibilities.
If you are interested to cooperate, please reply A.S.A.P. as our Director is planning to visit Mozambique after the New Year, in January 2017.
Thanks, Dave.
e-mail: LILIJALTD (at) GMAIL (dot) COM
 Reply  Quote

March 01, 2017 02:20PM
We are graders and wholesale exporters of quality secondhand clothing from Europe. Our goods are packed per item into small bales. We only work with the best goods from Western Europe and we sort the goods very carefully. For a detailed offer, please send us an email : info@ans-trading.be
 Reply  Quote

April 08, 2018 02:40PM
Hi I'm in south Africa and want to buy a grade A secondhand jackets,coats,boots and jeans bales,pls send me quotation if you can supply me
 Reply  Quote

July 24, 2019 04:53PM
Dear Sir,

We introduce ourselves NBS Global Services are Canada based exporter of used clothing, shoes, bags, and other apparels with more than 10 years of successful experience. We hold a large warehouse for sorting, grading and packing and with the help of our experienced staff we never compromise on the quality of the merchandises as we really understand the importance of making and retaining our clients for the long run. We are always capable of processing large volumes periodically.
Since our used clothing are directly door to door items, from best areas of Montreal, we can offer very good quality of used clothing,
To get any further information about different types, qualities and more details of our used clothing , please feel free to contact us either through email, whatsapp +1 514 999 6593.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

NBS Global Services inc.
8531 Ch.Delmeade,
Suite#103, Mont Royal
Montreal, QC H4T 1M1
nbsgs.export@gmail.com
www.nbsglobal.ca
 Reply  Quote

used clothes supplier
July 24, 2019 04:56PM
Dear Sir,

We introduce ourselves NBS Global Services are Canada based exporter of used clothing, shoes, bags, and other apparels with more than 10 years of successful experience. We hold a large warehouse for sorting, grading and packing and with the help of our experienced staff we never compromise on the quality of the merchandises as we really understand the importance of making and retaining our clients for the long run. We are always capable of processing large volumes periodically.
Since our used clothing are directly door to door items, from best areas of Montreal, we can offer very good quality of used clothing,
To get any further information about different types, qualities and more details of our used clothing , please feel free to contact us either through email, whatsapp +1 514 999 6593.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

NBS Global Services inc.
8531 Ch.Delmeade,
Suite#103, Mont Royal
Montreal, QC H4T 1M1
nbsgs.export@gmail.com
www.nbsglobal.ca
 Reply  Quote

March 05, 2020 05:56AM
We introduce our-self as an exporter of used clothing who provide Australian used clothes in bulk quantity. We do have a production unit in Sydney(AUSTRALIA) and sell summer mix, children mix , men mix , ladies mix , manchester, handbags, shoes and leather jackets in 45 kg bale. Please do email us to get your order delivered to anywhere in Africa.
email: info@ragsaustralia.com.au

Regards,
faizi
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map