Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: mozambique bail for second hand clothing

hello..can somebody help me where i can find mozambique bail for second hand clothing and their price
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
My name is Dave and I am writing in pursuit of new partners / buyers in Africa.
I represent a Company in Wester Europe (Ireland) that has experience in exporting second hand clothes (Mens, Womens, Childrens, Shoes and beddings) to Africa (Ghana and Togo in particular).
We have an ambition to expand our operations to Eastern and Southern Africa.
We are currently targeting Mozambique as it is a large country with big possibilities.
If you are interested to cooperate, please reply A.S.A.P. as our Director is planning to visit Mozambique after the New Year, in January 2017.
Thanks, Dave.
e-mail: LILIJALTD (at) GMAIL (dot) COM
 Reply  Quote

Goodwill international FZC .

We are leading exporters of new stock lots of clothing and used clothing from Dubai , UAE , our company imports untouched stock lots and unsorted premium quality used Clothing from Australia.

Our operations consist of sorting and grading , packaging the clothing per requirements of our clients in Western Africa. We welcome our customers to visit us at our warehouse to see the quality material we supply and make a decision of purchase. We have stock handy for inspection and loading any day at state of art facilities in Sharjah. Our warehouse is located at T5- unit 10,11 Sharjah international airport free zone , Sharjah UAE .

Our sales team will provide support +971506098489 (call or what's app ) for tour of operations and pricing or email at Info@goodwillae.com.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
We are Canada based trading company of used clothing, purses, handbags, shoes and other apparels. If you are looking for a well reputed, experienced and reliable supplier of grade A or B, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to develop good relations with your company.

Regards
Shafqat

Email: nbsgs.inc@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

We are graders and wholesale exporters of quality secondhand clothing from Europe. Our goods are packed per into into small bales. We only work with the best goods from Western Europe and we sort the goods very carefully. For a detailed offer, please send us an email : info@ans-trading.be
 Reply  Quote

Our company ship second hand clothes all over Africa and can help you with that
 Reply  Quote

Dear ,

We can offre good quality of Européenne used clothes , shoes

WWW.rakitex.com

rakitex.be@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

i need to buy bales of second hand clothes form Mozambique pls help.
 Reply  Quote

We introduce our-self as an exporter of used clothing who provide Australian used clothes in bulk quantity. We do have a production unit in Sydney(AUSTRALIA) and sell summer mix, children mix , men mix , ladies mix , manchester, handbags, shoes and leather jackets in 45 kg bale. Please do email us to get your order delivered to anywhere in Africa.
email: info@ragsaustralia.com.au

Regards,
faizi
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map