Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: investor needed for private hospital project

Hi
I am an American Board internal medicine consultant currently working in Gulf, My wife is Obgyn consultant. I am interested in establishing a modern private hospital in mozambique as there is a potential need for it according to my research.
As I am from pakistan I can get very highly qualified staff at very reasonable salaries.I am looking for investors/partners who understand the hospital business and are willing to spend their time , energy and money on this project.
I am open to all suggestions and will highly appreciate your input
thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hi

I'm currently living and working in the UK. I have experience in Healthcare Management and I'm fluent in Portuguese. I think your idea is brilliant and would be interested to discuss this further with you.

Alex
 Reply  Quote

thanks for email alex I shall really appreciate if you can shape up this whole idea why dont you email me toykafx@yahoo.com and we can take it from there
thanks
 Reply  Quote

If this project still available, then we have people ready to invest and manage and give their expertise, pls mail me details on mass_iway@yahoo.in
 Reply  Quote

please email your details to me at toykafx@yahoo.com
thanks
 Reply  Quote

Hi , is your request still open or you have already got a project , if still interested it is a hospital project in Chad republic if intersted pls send me a messge to my email to give the available details

Hamid Ahmed Hamid
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map