Africa Guide
recommended trip :

surfing

Surfing in Mozambique
October 02, 2002 07:46PM
Anonymous User
Hi. I'm heading to work in parts of Southern Africa next year and have always dreamed of travelling to Mozambique. I may only have a few weeks initially and would head for the coast. Does anyone have a good idea of good places to stay on the coast? Does anyone know of any good surf spots?
 Reply  Quote

surfing in Mozambique
October 29, 2002 09:56AM
By fred
I recommend you to go to the resort town of Vilanculos - about 700 kilos from Maputo. From there you can either decide to stay in the resort townor move over to the islands of Benguela, Bazaruto which are a few hours on a speed boat and a few minutes by a chartered plane from one ofthe lodges. Good place go for it. You will like it
 Reply  Quote

wanna travel with me?
December 10, 2002 05:42PM
Anonymous User
Hi Will,
when exactly are u travelling? Im still looking for a hiking, surfing friend to travel with!!
Unfortunately I cant give u any hints concerning Mozambique, but Im also trying to get some infos.
What about stormsrider guide if nothing else helps?
I will be in Africa from 20.feb till 1.may and will definately spend lots of time in CT, but I would also love to do trekking tours through Mozambique and go surfing there.
My nickname which they gave me in CT last year Was "Amazone woman"-
Interested?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers
Michaela
 Reply  Quote

In Mozambique mid May
April 10, 2003 02:34PM
By Peter
Hi Michaela,

A friend and I will be travelling to Mozambique for a three week surf trip in mid May, coming from Hong Kong - if you're still around then let us know.

cheers

Peter
peter_rodenbeck@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

surfin the mozy
November 06, 2003 05:58PM
Anonymous User
Dear peoples,
My name is Danny D, I am movin to Mozambique hopefully for a good while. Any surfers out there care to chill drop me a line.

Dandy ass....
 Reply  Quote

surfing
July 12, 2004 02:33PM
Anonymous User
hey dan i saw your ad and thought id write, im going to be there around apr maybe i dunno when best for waves??? and where?? thanks mate.
ben
 Reply  Quote

surf
September 15, 2004 11:16AM
By EM
Hi

Did anyone get any replies about where to go and what the conditions are like? I'm heading over in about March 04, not even sure where to start or what borads to take...
 Reply  Quote

Got the info
December 09, 2004 10:39PM
Anonymous User
I have been to mosembique up to vinculos if you want info on anything between maputo and there(including the islands, what to do etc) then email me. I also took up surfing in south africa and know some places to surf in Mosembique.
 Reply  Quote

Mozambique encounter
January 10, 2005 03:22PM
Anonymous User
Greetings Michaela,

Visiting a grand friend from S.A, Durban in early March until mid february. Met him in Newquay, England several years past - after a few days working in the Wildlife Rehabilitation centre nr Swaziland and having my bellyfull of 'boardie' session waves at Durban - hope to explore Mozambique sand bars and score some uncrowed points - so if you're around you should hook up with us guys in Durban before we embark.....
 Reply  Quote

mozambique
February 08, 2005 05:03PM
Anonymous User
hey mate just read your post, im going to be heading up to mozambique at the end of april im going to be driving hopefully if my car isnt dead by then. could you plz share some info on good spots and conditions and where to camp and if i can help you in any way plz ask.

thanks ben
 Reply  Quote

Surf report: Inhaca
April 17, 2005 12:59PM
By Gerber1
Howzit

I was wondering if anybody could give me some surfing info on inhaca since i am going there at the end of april. If possible please.

Cheers
Emile
 Reply  Quote

Surfing Spots
July 13, 2005 07:26AM
By Dale
Hey i was wondering if anyone was able to suggest any good surfing spots. And more importantly how is the surf what sort of size ect.

Do you need to take a wet suit and also what size board would be good
 Reply  Quote

Surfing in Mozambique
July 15, 2005 09:16AM
By esme
Mozambique is not considered as surfing paradise but htere are some good waves at Tofu in Inhambane
 Reply  Quote

surf spots moz.
July 31, 2005 10:57AM
By flo
hey guys,

i spent a few months surfing in madagascar recently and wanna try mozambique now. has anybody some REAL info about surfspot???
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map