Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: LOOKING FOR BALES OF CLOTHES IN BOTSWANA

LOOKING FOR BALES OF CLOTHES IN MOZAMBIQUE
October 18, 2007 08:25AM
Anonymous User
Could someone please help me wih information about the prices for bales of clothes in Mozambique. Reply by sending me an e mail.
 Reply  Quote

well stay in touch if you may be in mneed of Balse of clothes prices from kenya ":email?:ronaldomondi@yahoo.com
Phone:+254733232827
 Reply  Quote

WE FROM LEMON APPAREL SOURCING, MANUFACTURES, EXPORTERS AND STOCK LOT DEALERS FOR APPARELS LIKE MENS T-SHIRT, POLO T-SHIRT, LADIES TOPS, LINGERIE AND HOME TEXTILES IN SURPLUS AND MIXED.

RIGHT NOW WE ARE EXPORTING OUR STOCK GARMENTS AND FRESH TO CANADA, FRANCE, MADAGASCAR,FINLAND,SERBIA,MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE,DUBAI

IF ANY TRADE, KINDLY CONTACT US

RGTS
VIGNESH

WWW.LEMONAPPARELSOURCING.COM
INDIA.....
 Reply  Quote

Um interested in selling ur products. Pks reply with a full quotation on ladies, gents and kids clothing.
How wud I get my order
thank u
 Reply  Quote

LEXWIN RECYCLING (www.lexwinrecycling.com) is a a UK company selling the best used clothing from the rich area's of LONDON and KENT in England
We supply second hand clothes and shoes for both summer - Hot countries and cold weather countries. If you are looking for a good long term partner in England that can provide you good quality, stylish and fashionable used clothes (which clothes from UK are known for), please feel free to contact us.

We are also searching for long-term partners to promote our product in your territory.
We offer a competitive price for the best quality product

Kind regards
Marc Jones
Lexwin Recycling
Unit 16, Neptune Business Estate, Neptune Close
Medway Industrial Estate,
Strood, Rochester ME2 4LT
Email: admin @ lexwin co uk
Tel: +44 755 302 4598

www.lexwinrecycling.com
 Reply  Quote

Heloo, I am in Botswana and would love to know more about your products. I am interesred in buying and selling second hand clothes from Uk. Please reply back with a detailed explanation of what you can provide with. Both adults and kids clothing, males and females. Thank u
Looking foward to hear from you
 Reply  Quote

Hallo! Please get in touch with me if you are interested in Second Hand Clothes from Sweden.
Tel: 0046764432362.
Best Regards,
Aloali
 Reply  Quote

I am looking for second clothes can pliz send me the price qoutes m in south Africa
 Reply  Quote

sure i do have used clothing for south africa market. from U.S.
310.764.434FIVE
westtexcorp1 (at) yahoo com
 Reply  Quote

Goodwill international FZC .

We are leading exporters of new stock lots of clothing and used clothing from Dubai , UAE , our company imports untouched stock lots and unsorted premium quality used Clothing from Australia.

Our operations consist of sorting and grading , packaging the clothing per requirements of our clients in Western Africa. We welcome our customers to visit us at our warehouse to see the quality material we supply and make a decision of purchase. We have stock handy for inspection and loading any day at state of art facilities in Sharjah. Our warehouse is located at T5- unit 10,11 Sharjah international airport free zone , Sharjah UAE .

Our sales team will provide support +971506098489 (call or what's app ) for tour of operations and pricing or email at Info@goodwillae.com.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

Are you still interested in clothing for sale in Botswana? Please let me know what you require, New/Used/Shoes etc.

Look forward to your reply.

Gavin Blackwood
 Reply  Quote

hi.l'm looking for bales of grade A secondhand socks and kids clothes in mozambique.and how much are the prices.pliz send me the quote
 Reply  Quote

We are leading exporters of new stock lots of clothing and used clothing from Dubai , UAE , our company imports untouched stock lots and unsorted premium quality used Clothing from Australia.

Our operations consist of sorting and grading , packaging the clothing per requirements of our clients in Western Africa. We welcome our customers to visit us at our warehouse to see the quality material we supply and make a decision of purchase. We have stock handy for inspection and loading any day at state of art facilities in Sharjah. Our warehouse is located at T5- unit 10,11 Sharjah international airport free zone , Sharjah UAE .

Our sales team will provide support +971506098489 (call or what's app ) for tour of operations and pricing or email at Info@goodwillae.com. Just drop in your contact details and our sales team will get back to you.
 Reply  Quote

And how do I get my order????
 Reply  Quote

Also interested in the price of bails and how many items will be in each bail. e.g jackets,tackies,sweaters,T-shirts,children's clothes
 Reply  Quote

hi.l'm looking for grade A secondhand bales of winter socks &kid's clothes in mozambique or botswana
 Reply  Quote

We export used clothing, fashion accessories, shoes, toys and household items. We are conveniently located within the Atlanta Georgia USA. Our clothing is collected from one of the highest income areas in the United States. Clothing that is being collected is processed in our warehouse. We carefully sort quality clothing to ensure there are no stains, rips or .holes. We weigh it and sort it into 3 different grades and 80 separate item categories. We pack it in plastic bags, bales and load it into 40 ft containers. As a medium size business we are flexible and able to accommodate our customers’ needs. We work with wholesalers, retailers, and thrift shops. We export to Ghana, Liberia, , Nigeria, Haiti and India.
CLOTHING TYPE:
Male mixed clothing
Female mixed clothing
male/female mixed clothing
Children clothing
GRADE REQUIRE:
AA
A
B OR C
QUANTITY:
BALES SIZE:
small =100lbs or 45kgs
info@unikinternationals.com please email me.
 Reply  Quote

l want to buy second hand clothing and handbags from mozambique.Can anyone give me the prices for the following bales with nice and quality clothes:

Gents and Ladies cargo pants.
Men's shirts
Fashion jackets for men and women
children's winter wear
Sneakers
Winter dresses
Dress tops
Polo necks
Ladies slacks
Winter night dresses
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
My name is Dave and I am writing in pursuit of new partners / buyers in Africa.
I represent a Company in Wester Europe (Ireland) that has experience in exporting second hand clothes (Mens, Womens, Childrens, Shoes and beddings) to Africa (Ghana and Togo in particular).
We have an ambition to expand our operations to Eastern and Southern Africa.
We are currently targeting Mozambique as it is a large country with big possibilities.
If you are interested to cooperate, please reply A.S.A.P. as our Director is planning to visit Mozambique after the New Year, in January 2017.
Thanks, Dave.
e-mail: LILIJALTD (at) GMAIL (dot) COM
 Reply  Quote

Good day

My name is Elmore and am interested in 2rd hand clothes and would like to find out if you still interested
 Reply  Quote

Our sales team will provide support +971506098489 (call or what's app ) for tour of operations and pricing or email at Info@goodwillae.com.
 Reply  Quote

We are used clothes grader from Canada and make summer mix bales. Per Bale weight is approx: 1000 lbs and our FOB price is $ 0.37/lbs. If you are interested we can talk further. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Good day

I am interested in second hand clothing. Please contact me on +263 775527644.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

We are graders and wholesale exporters of quality secondhand clothing from Europe. Our goods are packed per item into small bales. We only work with the best goods from Western Europe and we sort the goods very carefully. For a detailed offer, please send us an email : info@ans-trading.be
 Reply  Quote

We are a wholesale exporter of quality secondhand clothing and shoes from Europe and we also do stocks of new fashionable clothes at reduced price per kilo. For more info, please mail us at : info@ans-trading.be
 Reply  Quote

My niece is in South Africa right now and she want to buy some secondhand clothes and boots. Please provide some helpful information for same.
 Reply  Quote

We introduce our-self as an exporter of used clothing who provide Australian used clothes in bulk quantity. We do have a production unit in Sydney(AUSTRALIA) and sell summer mix, children mix , men mix , ladies mix , manchester, handbags, shoes and leather jackets in 45 kg bale. Please do email us to get your order delivered to anywhere in Africa.
email: info@ragsaustralia.com.au

Regards,
faizi
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map