Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Land in Vilanculos- Mozambique

coastal land mozambique
December 06, 2005 08:35AM
By gerry
We would like info about any sizeable tracts of coastal land available for lease,close to an airport and with reasonable road and utility infrastructure. Any offers?
 Reply  Quote

Land in Vilanculos- Mozambique
May 22, 2006 04:11PM
By lanlory
Dear Gerry,

We live in Vilanculos - Mozambique, expats that have been here four years. I would just like to
clarify what kind of land you are looking for?
There is some amazing land on the coast here near the Bazerruto Islands and I
have an investor that has built 4 units and would like to resale (tourism) - or on the Vilanculos Sanctuary - (private homes) -or undeveloped : please let us know what you are after: perhaps we can help.
regards,
Drew and Heather
 Reply  Quote

Re: coastal land mozambique
February 09, 2011 10:35AM
Hi,

I am currently developing a resort in the Guinjata area of Mozambique. There are currently 4 units an I am looking for an equity investor to build the rest of the units as well as new restaurant/reception, clubhouse etc.

It is an established business wit lots of loyal customers, but 4 units are not enough. I am willing to sell up to 70% share and reinvest most of the income from that. To see the current resort go to www.vistabonita.co.za and to see what I have in mind for the future go to Zongoene Lodge's website.

I have done all my homework very carefully and will make it worth any investor's while.

Only serious investors who are willing to take in interest in the business please.

Kind regards,
Willie Hamman
 Reply  Quote

Re: coastal land mozambique
September 01, 2011 01:41PM
Lookup MozEstate at [www.mozestate.com] they have numerous property listings and investment opportunities. The advertise property for free in Mozambique.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map