Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Leasing land in mozambique

buying or leasing land in mozambique
November 12, 2005 12:34PM
By vaughan
I'm looking into leasing Or buying beachfront land in mozambique, preferably in the north towards Pemba, but open to sugestions. land needed aprox. 1km square to build a lodge.
any sugestion and help would be great
 Reply  Quote

Dear Vaughan,

We are expats living here for 4 years - there is
lots of opportunity here for investment depending on what you would like to do, be very weary of anyone trying to sell and re-sell, as in Moz you cannot own the land: Goverment owns it but you can have a 99 year lease if you develop. Please contact us as I have some great leads for you. Some already established and some private homes. give us a call on + 258 82 301 3300 or above email
regards,
Drew and Heather Flight
 Reply  Quote

Dear Drew and Heather Flight

Myself and a friend are looking to obtian agricutural land in Moz. But have no ideaa of who it work or whom to contact. We can get the necessary letters from SA. Can you please help us wrt the 99 year lease situation. You can also contact me on +27 72 160 4443.

Thank you.
Andre
 Reply  Quote

I am putting this out to anyone who may be able to give me advise. I'm wanting to lease some coastal land in Moz (Vilanculos or Ponta). What are the legalities of owning land in Mozambique as a South African? And how much are we talking when it comes to signing a 99 year lease for land in those areas?

Very interested in Moz, pls assist me if you can!
 Reply  Quote

Can you tell me how much it costs about ?
and how long the procedure takes before we can occupy the land
 Reply  Quote

Respected sir / ma'm,

I want to get the agriculture land on lease in MOZAMBIQUE for the agriculture production...

Will you provide me the proper guidance about the below points???

(1)How many hectors of agriculture land i can get maximum and minimum for my project?

(2)The lease rent PER HECTOR - ANNUAL.

(3)The legal land allocation timing to plan my schedule to start my project.
 Reply  Quote

nishanttrivedi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Respected sir / ma'm,
>
> I want to get the agriculture land on lease in
> MOZAMBIQUE for the agriculture production...
>
> Will you provide me the proper guidance about the
> below points???
>
> (1)How many hectors of agriculture land i can get
> maximum and minimum for my project?
>
> (2)The lease rent PER HECTOR - ANNUAL.
>
> (3)The legal land allocation timing to plan my
> schedule to start my project.

Dear sir / ma'm,

See below the answers for your points:

(1) In order to assist you, can you tell me how many hectors you need for your project?
(2) This depends on the number of hectors you need.
(3) It may takes at least 3 months.

There is 500ha available, if you are interested please feel free to contact me through: crmosse@gmail.com or 00258 84 298 6075.

Best regards,

Cremildo
 Reply  Quote

leads
September 01, 2006 02:20PM
By iandodd
Hope you dont mind me butting in but can you supply any leads? I am looking to beach investment
 Reply  Quote

Nesar de Sol
September 27, 2006 12:34PM
By christa
Dear Drew & Heather

I'm hoping that you can help me with more details re a camping site called Nesar de Sol. The area it's located in was previously called Mesano/Masano.

Thanks

Christa
 Reply  Quote

99 year leases & investment
September 30, 2006 01:17PM
By Vision
Dear Drew & Heather.

If you would be so kind as to answer our questions, I should be most grateful.

My wife and I are researching the investment opportnities in Mozambique in tourism.

I understand that there is no land ownership and that 99 year leases are the way it works. The issue of land is relevant to us because we would be interested in a lease which would allow us to set up a beach campsite with a view to possibly building a lodge over time if we were successful.

Would you be so kind as to help us with the relevant people/organisations/government bodies to contact in order to learn more about what is available and how to go about acquiring the right to set something up?

Kind Regards.
Michael Parker
 Reply  Quote

Land acquisition in Mozambique
October 04, 2006 05:42AM
By valdes
The land and investment laws of Mozambique can be obtained in the English version from Mozlegal in Maputo.

Foreigners may obtain the right of use and benefit of the land provided they have a properly authorized investment project (investment law of Mozambique)and five years of legal residency as an inmigrant for individual persons --- corporations, incorporated under the Mozambican law, can apply for land in Mozambique from the date of their incorporation. Foreigners (including companies incorporated outside Mozambique) can form and incorporate a company in Mozambique; and it is not compulsory to have a Mozambican partner. A company in Mozambique, for the purpose of investments and land acquisition, is considered to be a foreign person when more than 50% of its shares are in the hands of foreign individuals or corporate persons.

Land is the property of the State and cannot be sold. Holders of the land may, however, sell the improvements on the land. The sale and purchase transactions and the whole investment process require the assistance of professionals as they involve: negotiations with the seller and formulation of contractual documentation, community consultations, district administrators'approvals, submission of a business plan or feasibility study for approval by the Ministry of Planning and Development, land registration and demarcation, registration of the authorized investment with the Central Bank of Mozambique, environmental impact studies, building licenses obtained by a builder with a license for the building of commercial dwellings, etc. Many people take Mozambique as a banana republic and mistake its highly organized system as bureaucratic, thereby making fatal mistakes that lead to fines and endless grief.

Serious investors do not experience grief when they handle their investments professionally.
 Reply  Quote

Buying land/ investing in Mozambique
March 07, 2007 05:11PM
Anonymous User
>Dear Drew & Heather.
>If you would be so kind as
>to answer our questions, I should
>be most grateful.
>My wife and I are researching the
>investment opportnities in Mozambique in tourism.
>
>I understand that there is no land
>ownership and that 99 year
>leases are the way it works.
>The issue of land is relevant
>to us because we would be
>interested in a lease which would
>allow us to set up a
>beach campsite with a view to
>possibly building a lodge over time
>if we were successful.
>Would you be so kind as to
>help us with the relevant people/organisations/government
>bodies to contact in order to
>learn more about what is available
>and how to go about acquiring
>the right to set something up?
>
>Kind Regards. Michael Parker
>
Dear Michael>

>I am aware of many people who have set up businesses in Vilanculos area, but some are now finding it preferable to use a resident Mozambican as a 'front man' in order to avoid the costly process of applying for residency.

I am also aware that the government is more supportive of the building of luxury tourist facilities and tends to discourage those aimed at the budget traveller or backpacker. Nevertheless, many backpackers come to Mozambique seeking this type of accommodation.

I myself am aware of many pieces of land for sale, as well as some hotel projects looking for investors. Please contact me if you would like to know more.

regards,

Nina
 Reply  Quote

Hi there,

Looking for buyers/investors for a stunning 2.15 ha beach and riverfront property in Inhassoro, Mozambique. Close proximity to the Bazaruto Archipelago and all diving and deep sea fishing areas. Please see website for more details: http://www.tadpohl.com/rio_graca
 Reply  Quote

Propeties
June 13, 2007 06:44PM
By Jed
Dear Nina

I myself am looking at land on the beachfront near Maputo to buy in order to set up a camp site, lodge and restaurant. If you could please mail me details on the land available for purchase in all areas as I am going there to have a look very soon. Also any info you might have on the purchasing formalities and maybe some address's of the Government departmants I should vistit in order to purchase would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Jed

Many thanks
Jed
 Reply  Quote

PROPERTY IN MOZAMBIQUE
July 24, 2007 11:27AM
Hi All,

We are in the process of purchasing a property in Mozambique. The question I have is when is the property able to be transferred. As it was a vacant piece we have been told that we need to build one building on the property so that there is infrastructure on the land once this has been done the land can be transferred into our name. We have met many other people who only fenced their land in with local material, submitted plans for approval and once approved were able to transfer the property into their name.

Any advice in this regard would be much appreciated.

tx

Moncia
 Reply  Quote

property in mozambique
July 25, 2007 05:34AM
By ansie
monica, where did you get the vacant piece from?
was this a private owner or from the government?
did you pay anybody?
there is a long process before the land is put onto your name, such as will it be used for residential use or bussiness? coordinates must be taken, tipographia map, plans,environmental study, project description, DUAT papers,etc.
how far did you get the above? after all this you will be able to use the land.
regards
ansie
 Reply  Quote

TRANSFERRING OF LAND IN MOZAMBIQUE
July 25, 2007 06:35AM
Hi Ansie,

This is a vacant piece of land which is privately owned and the owner has the title deeds. He also owns a number of properties along the coast and has houses situated in Tofinho. We have paid money for it. This will be used for business - chalets and a resturant/bar. We have registered a business which is waiting to be gazetted. We have got out finance neut numbers and have opened a business bank account. The environmental impact study had already been done and a environmental licence for the said property has been issued. A project and plans have been submitted and the construction licence should be issued any day now. What i am needing to know is when can the land be transferred into our name.

What is a DUAT?

thanks for your reply
Monica
 Reply  Quote

transferring of land in mozambique
August 04, 2007 06:15PM
By ansie
Hi Monica,

After your business have appeared in the gazette, you need to go and buy a copy, then take it to the local offices of where the land is, then you will have to get a form to fill in and attach a copy of the gazette, also copies of your passports, maps, plans and projects. Then your local chief will fill in the form, make a few copies of everything, and then it will be sent to Maputo. When all that papers return from Maputo, you take it to the Agricultural office, and then the land will be transferred onto your name, that is the DUAT. The piece of paper wich states that the piece of land is on your name.

Hope this will be of any help!!

Regards,
Ansie
 Reply  Quote

DUAT
September 03, 2007 06:44PM
By MorrBay
Hi Monica

The acronym DUAT in Portuguese stands for "Direito de uso e Aproveitamento de Terra"
translating aproximately into english as The land Usage title document i.e The document that gives the title holder the "Right of use for development and improvement of the Land"

Kind regards
Gavin
 Reply  Quote

LAND REGISTRATION
September 04, 2007 06:27AM
Hi there,

Thanks for all the info - i haven't really been able to find any place on the net which actually gives the exact procedure for purchasing land in Mozambique.

We have the approved building license and are going through the process of registration with the Conservator de Registar, and payment to the Fiscal department.

Regards

Monica
 Reply  Quote

Land in Vilanculos
January 25, 2008 10:36AM
Dear Drew and Heather Flight

I accidently stumbled across your message above while doing a property search. My friend and I are also looking to "purchase" property in Vilanculos. We are battleing however to find property in the town itself. We are also looking for Beach front property as close to the town as possible. Do you have any contacts such as Estate agents in that area?
We are also trying to make contact with the local Municipality and Town Planning Department but have had no luck as yet.

If you would be willing to pass on any contact numbers or information to us it would be such a great help. We love Vilanculos and would love to open a little shop/restuarant/bar there in a couple of years. We really just need a bit of help figuring out how to go about obtaining land/permits/leases etc.

We hope this message finds you well after the Cyclone in early January. All the best.

Sincerely,

Tandy
 Reply  Quote

Property in Vilankulos area
February 05, 2008 02:01PM
see www.mahangate.co.za
 Reply  Quote

land and property in ponta de ouro
April 17, 2008 08:30AM
Hi
i can offer you a beachfront land in ponta de ouro,ponta mamoli,and property in ponta de ouro.my email reivax59@hotmail.com
regards
Humberto
 Reply  Quote

I need investors to share with me in building a 20 - 40 chalet selfcatering 5 star resort north of Pemba next to a river with lovely white beaches , lots of fishing , snorkeling and diving potensial, You can own your own chalet or buy into the concept(chalets)or buy a %share of the resort .

If you are interested , this will sell fast please e-mail me.
 Reply  Quote

agriculture land required
May 31, 2008 08:28PM
Hi, Guys,

I am looking for a 200 acres of agri culture land in mozambique, for maize or milli meal crop ,

can any body , help in this, how to approach, what is the requirements,

i want to use this land only for agri purpose,

regards
kiran budde
 Reply  Quote

Interested
June 10, 2008 08:59AM
By roger
Hi,
I'm interested in the investment opportunity you have to offer in Mozambique. Would it be possible to please e-mail me more info. Prices, square metres of the Chalets ect.
 Reply  Quote

Hi
I am looking to buy land in mozambique and start up a dive school there, I am from south africa and my partner is from the UK, what is the deal with buying land if we are not from mozambique.
I would appreciate any information you could give me regarding this.
kind regards
stormy
 Reply  Quote

Hi Stormy

Me and a partner is in the process already of obtaing land in Mozambique. 20ha, 500m beach and for sure a dive school would be most welcome.
Maybe we can combine our forces and become a team ?

Regards
 Reply  Quote

Hello Theuns

I was wondering how you are doing with your project? Where do you have this land? Have you already established a Dive Centre on your land in Mozambique?

I'm very interested. We are both dive instructors with significant international experience and multi lingual. Should you be interested please send me an email to salamon@live.nl We are ready to start.

Sincerely,
Salamon
 Reply  Quote

Land in Vilanculos / Morrungulo
September 01, 2008 05:30PM
Hi Drew, Heather

I know this is a follow on from a really old email, but if you are around and are able to give me any info it would be much appreciated.
I am looking for beachfront land, ideally in Vilanculos, to build a lodge.
I know there are complications with the language and the 99 year land leases - do you have any idea how to go about applying for land, as well as business licences etc. I have heard that the Moz government may also be looking into land ownership options for those who are serious about developing the local community - or is that just hearsay?
I have SA and UK citizenship so can use whichever is easier if it makes a difference.

Any info would be a great help.
Thanks
Carol
 Reply  Quote

Beach Front Property in Mozambique
September 14, 2008 05:57PM
LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-08 AT 07:03 PM (GMT)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-08 AT 06:58 PM (GMT)

We have 5 Hecters beach front property, on the other side of the bay from Maputo, we are interested in investors.
 Reply  Quote

investment opportunity
December 08, 2008 02:49PM
Hi!

We have many investment opportunity. Tourism project or building.

Please contact us !

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

starting a backpackers in ponta
December 19, 2008 11:09AM
Hi There you sound like a person who knows a lot about doing business in Mozambique. I am a young entrepreneur who fell in love with Mozambique the first time I visited. I am very keen to start backpackers in Ponta Da Ora but I have no idea where to even begin. I know that there are many properties in the village that could be redone and built up nicely but who do I speak to? I also want to find out how expensive things are, property, building supplies ect... Basically I would just love to know where to get information on these sorts of things. Any help would be great. Thanks!
 Reply  Quote

RESORT/SHAREING
February 23, 2009 11:21AM
Dear Friend,

Pls write back at: xapowo at hotmail dot com

Pls give me details of what it will cost to establish small resort over there at the beach
or another small import/export business.

And what is the scope of selling CEMENT in Mozambique?

Tks
AHMED
 Reply  Quote

SETUP SMALL BUSINESS IN MOZAMBIQUE
February 23, 2009 11:25AM
I am looking for the possibillities of establishing a small import/trading business in Mozambiqaue to import and sell CEMENT and other related material.

Can someone give me details of what minimum expenses will be involved in this business and what are the possibilities of this?
I can also consider partnership with some good invester.

Pls write back to xapowo at hotmail dot com

Tks
 Reply  Quote

Beachfront Lodges
March 24, 2009 10:33AM
Looking for investors in beachfront lodges south of Bazaruto Archipelago. 18 stunning sites up for grabs. Please respond to email link.
 Reply  Quote

investors needed
April 07, 2009 05:23AM
By bongs
hi there

my partner and i are looking at buying a property in MZ, can you please supply us with more information for the sites you are selling. please drop us an email or we can call you if you wish. Are you also aquainted with the legal procedure for the selling of land etc which we would need to folow to finalise the transaction?

thank you,
bongani@metago.co.za/or karenhj@mweb.co.za
 Reply  Quote

Please look at this link - beachfront property in Guinjata bay for sale. The property is registered in a Lda as required by law.
[freeadsproperty.com]
 Reply  Quote

Re: buying or leasing land in mozambique
January 17, 2010 03:07PM
By geggy
Hi All

I have a few investors that are committed to the process of acquiring land, on the 99 year lease basis, in Very Southern Mozambique. We are not going the front-man route, but doing this as a group on South Africans.

I would like to get feedback, if there are any other South Africans that would like to invest (and come onboard) into our partnership, to acquire land. The vision as it stands is to set up a camp site with communal buildings, and to then reassess feasibility to grow into a full lodge type situation. This comes on a 10 year time scale (as it stands).
Investment would gain a share in the land and campsite, with the possibility of accommodation being built for private (share) use.

Regards
Greg
 Reply  Quote

January 18, 2010 07:01AM
By Helio
Good day

I saw your ad in the net about your interests in Mozambique.
My name is Hassane Omar and. I happen to have a small
property with massive land just 20 meters from the most
beautiful beach in Marracuene area 30 km north of Maputo
the capital of Mozambique, im willing to either sell or develop.

Herewith the description

Asking Price: Neg.
Location: 30kms north of Maputo (capital of Mozambique) on the N1
State/Province: Maputo
Type: Beach Front

For now there is just a small cottage built in the land.
The land is a massive (6.5h) situated in a
Dune just 20 meters from the sea..
It has a tourist license, so it is ideal for tourism development.
Activities such as scuba diving, fishing snorkeling etc... can
Be run from there as the beach is crystal clear and it is a remote area.
The property can be developed for tourism business or residences.
I own full rights to the land and all paper work has been completed.
Basically, the land is ready to build on. This will be the a great investment
for anyone wanting to fulfill a dream of owning a tourist business or to just
own a beautiful beach front house. Please contact me for further information
and do not miss the opportunity of obtaining a property on an ever diminishing
DIRECT BEACH FRONT

RECENTLY PASSED MOZAMBIQUEAN LAW ALLOWING SECTIONAL TITLE/ TIME SHARE - MAKES THIS AN IDEAL GROUP PURCHASE INVESTMENT- THE RELAXATION OF IMPORT DUTY ON BOATS AND VEHICLES, REGISTERED TO A COMPANY AND ON CERTAIN EQUIPMENT IS AN ADDED ATTRACTION FOR A BUYER TO DEVELOP THE POTENTIAL OF THIS INTERESTING PROPERTY.

hmoiana@hotmail.com globo.africa@yahoo.com.br globo.africa@hotmail.com

Contact Numbers

+258847080296 +258 843013277 +258 82 30 13 277

Regards

Helio Moiana
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I am a producer on a popular American Television show called "House Hunters International." We are in search of those who have recently moved or purchased a second home in Mozambique or any other African country. They need to have moved from another country. They should be between 30-50 years of age and speak execllent English

We are also searching for estate agents to appear on our show. It's a great wy to market to an international audience.

Please let me know if you are interested

househunterscasting at leopardfilms dot com

Cheers

Chris Ailes
leopard films
 Reply  Quote

HI, How are you doing these days? Its fine here.
Look, i'm sorry for delay in my answer, i dont know if you already found the plot. But i would like to suggest you to get in touch with me by araovaloi@hotmail.com or +258 82 83 15 585. I have a plot of land 300 M from the Chonguene Beach in Gaza Province, District of Xai-Xai. I have all the documentation. The plot is 100 M x 50 M. Located in nice place from where you can watch the ocean waves during the day and mainly during the night. The main concern is that you must drive a 4 x 4 car to reach the place. Fantstic area. Keep in touch. If you know somebody in need of land, please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers

Arao
 Reply  Quote

Leasing land in mozambique
March 30, 2010 02:23PM
Hi,

I am looking for large plots 500ha+ for a part humanitarian part development/commercial project.

Coastal location preferable, the list is long.

Any help, advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please, this is a very serious enquiry, and we are looking to follow all the correct and legal channels.

Many thanks

Lee
 Reply  Quote

Re: Leasing land in mozambique
March 26, 2018 07:49PM
Hello Dear we have 34000 hectares for sale in mendoza if intrested lands contain gold and silver,wood.
 Reply  Quote

I have read this forum from beginning to end. No, I’m not masochistic; just curious of human nature!
This is plain devastating. You guys have nothing better to do in life than INVESTING?!!!
Wooaooohhh…
Some even want to import CEMENT to Moz!!!
Wonderful! This idea must have come out of a genius brain.
Cement is probably what Moz wants and needs the least. And so does any other country.

Any one there wants to help Moz People? Who cares about their needs, their difficulties? Who wants to clean up the country, protect its beautiful nature?...
Nobody, so far. You just want to put this poor land on the market!
You want to build, to resell... You want to make quick bucks, or have an easy life in the sun.

This world has got enough of INVESTORS.
You haven’t come to realize yet that in the coming age, just at our door now, the name of the tune is going to change…
This is the end of the world as we know it.
Profits, benefits, added value, ROI are a thing of the past. They have brought the world to its knees.
The old ways do not work anymore (have they ever?). Let’s change the tune!
Why don’t we talk about sharing, human values, human development, and joy of life for all (not only for investors - who aren’t even happy most of the time, just asking for trouble…)

I pray that places like Mozambique will escape from your greedy hands and teeth.
Most posters to this forum do not even realize they are being so naïve… They have no idea about anything Mozambican, but they just want to make it there. So profoundly naïve…

Bernard Claviere
France
 Reply  Quote

February 09, 2011 09:25AM
Hi to All,

I am currently developing a stunning little beach resort in the Guinjata area of Inhambane.

There is currently four units, but the site will take 16 (I can build more but that is not the aim). The idea is to turn it into a peaceful and private getaway where nature and your neighbors re respected.

I am looking for equity investors, I am thinking of selling a 40% - 60% share. Price is not fixed (although controlling share will be more expensive).

I plan to reinvest more than half of the proceeds to continue development and will expect my new partner to do the same.

Please look at www.vistabonita.co.za to see what is currently there and to get a feel for the place. Please also look at Zongoene lodge's website to get an idea of my future plans.

Kind regards,
Willie Hamman
 Reply  Quote

September 01, 2011 01:41PM
Lookup MozEstate at [www.mozestate.com] they have numerous property listings and investment opportunities. The advertise property for free in Mozambique.
 Reply  Quote

Dear all,

I've posted this elsewhere in this forum, but since most people looking for land in Mozambique end up in this thread, i am copying the post here too. I've seen a lot of interest in this thread for land like the one Im selling, so feel free to contact me if you have a serious interest.

I am the owner with full legal title to vacant plots of land facing a large natural fresh water lake, 5km from Barra/Tofo, close to the tarmac road (but not on the road), a few hundred meters from the Inhambane bay and 15 minutes from the airport. Surrounded by a coconut grove.

Close enough to Barra and Tofo beaches but at a comfortable distance for those wanting to build their homes/business in an natural environment, facing a beautiful lake with fish.

Excellent location, and unspoiled amazing landscape.

The plots vary from 750 to 900 sqm, and can be contiguous for those with larger land requirements. Current price at todays exchange is South African rand 98,000 or US$12,000 for the 750 sqm plot.

Note: Sale by owner. Land with title. Help with transfer of title if required. Contact for google earth/maps link. More info and pictures please contact crisrock@gmail.com

Cheers
Cris

NO AGENTS OR MIDDLEMEN PLEASE! SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
 Reply  Quote

Have two beach front properties available in mozambique.

Property 1 is siutuated at Ponta Malongane, 5 ha and is 100m from the beach.

Property 2 is situated at Chidenguele, 280km from Maputo. 200ha, bordered by 3 lakes, 100m from the beach.

For more details contact Malcolm at malcolm_skene@hotmail.com.
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

My name is Ashley Dale-Jones and I have a large plot of land just outside of Pemba for sale. It is about 14 h.a. and it is right on the beach with about 200 metres of beachfront. Beautiful location with excellent potential for development or private use. For more details or answers to any questions you may have please contact me -ashleydalejones1986@gmail.com.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

I am looking for a plot to buy in Mozambique. I am not too fussy on area, but would like sea front position to build self catering cottages and a guesthouse. We are looking to build eco friendly and sustainable wood construction so I will need a fair sized piece of land.

Now I know buying land in Mozambique is actually a long term rental as all land belongs to the Government, but if anyone knows of any plots for sale that will meet my criteria I would love to hear from you.

Also if anyone has any information or where I can obtain information on building restrictions and regulations in mozambique, ie. foundation depths, footings and materials.

Any assistance or advice is appreciated.

Thank you,
Paula
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I have a plot of 14 hectares about 20km outside of Pemba right on the beach. Please contact me on my email if you are interested in finding out more information. It is in the area of Murrebue.
My email is Ashleydalejones1986@gmail.com.

I look forward to your email.

Regards,

Ashley Dale-Jones
 Reply  Quote

Hi Ashley,

Why don't you develop it yourself? Build a nice house or lodge on the property and rent it out as a vacation home. There are many South Africans who like to visit Mozambique. I don't think you will go wrong if you rather develop yourself than sell. It is just an idea.

Regards,
Tyrone
 Reply  Quote

Hello;

I am seriously considering to permanently move to Africa in the next 5 to 8 years.
So I am very interested to buy some beachfront land in Mozambique to develop it into turistical purposes.

How I do that?
 Reply  Quote

December 30, 2012 10:53AM
By Andries
Hi

Once in a life time Tourism property, this unique project have all the difficult paperwork done!!!!!
This property and pre-approved Tourism development is situated on 2.5 hectares of the best beachfront land in the Inhambane district.
Safe swimming beach with a shallow reef and rock pools that makes it very favorable for swimming and snorkeling!
This property is overlooking the world famous Manta reef –a scuba divers paradise with Manta’s and whale sharks.
Located only 20 km from the town and airport of Inhambane, so easy accessible for tourism.
This property have already a owners house, store, generator and a bore hole with clear drinking water.
10 units including a swimming pool and restaurant have been pre approved for the development
All legal documentation was done to ensure all legal aspects and rights in regards to the development have been done according to the Mozambique law.
Licenses-authorization has been obtained.
This includes: The Duat ( right of use document this document is very difficult to get!! the most property of houses in Mozambique for sale don’t have this document and you will be fooled to buy a property with out The Duat so will be AWERE !!!!!!!
Environmental and Impact study license, building license and a special license to build within the 100 m high watermark.
Plans, outlay and style can also be changed according to own personal taste and preference, it will be easy to get a license for 15 more units.
Property is also ideal for timeshare it can be a very lucrative option.
This property is owned by two South-Africa owners with 50 % shares each they want to sell 50% shares € 85.000,00
or 100% shares € 160.000,00 (negotiable) a bargain for this unique property.
It is very easy to transfer the shares that makes you 50 or 100% owner of this property, it can be arrange in less than one day at the office in Inhambane Mozambique !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before I can make a contract or show you the property I ask a proof of funds, I hope you understand because there is a lots of people that waist my time.
I am also the owners of Real Out Of African Tours please check out my website www.realoutofafrica.com

Regards;
Andries

Tel:0031 61740 1950
E-mail:Andries@realoutofafrica.com
E-mail: ten-Napel.andries@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Sir, we have a beachfront in mozambique. Contact us on sdrural10@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

We have a unique property right on the beach where the sea waves touch the ground on an area of 16 560m2 in Vilanculos - Mozambique. The property is 3 km from town. private road access and building license for tourism business approved. Mozambican owner. The Property would would suit an adventurous entrepreneur who loves the outdoors and the laid back way of life in Mozambique, particularly someone who has some building knowledge. All the slog has been done and paperwork complete.

Cell +258 824624700 or +258 844624700 "Junior"
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I have a new plot of land 20km from Pemba on the beach in a beautiful location. With land values rising sharply in this area it is a great investment opportunity and also a great plot of land for both personal and/or commercial use.

Please contact me on ashleydalejones1986@gmail.com

Regards
 Reply  Quote

February 07, 2014 11:31AM
By coetzer
Hi

Can anybody give me some advice regarding property in Mosambique. We are looking to relocate and bye a farm in Mosambique. Any hounest advice will help please.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Sir, may it can be late but if still open just tell us we will proceed on it.
 Reply  Quote

The best property agent in Mozambique is www.propertiesmozambique.com
 Reply  Quote

Leasing Land for Coconut Plantation
June 09, 2015 11:44AM
By CRMCoco
Hello forum!

I am interested in leasing up to 25,000 Ha of land for the development of a Coconut Plantation in Mozambique. The land needs to be within 20km of the coastline.

We would also like to develop the Social and Environmental services alongside the plantation, and to include a luxury lodge for tourism as part of the offering. We want to give jobs to local people as part of the plan.

Can anyone help me to find the land or put me in touch with a government representative, preferably on the Agricultural side.

Many thanks
 Reply  Quote

Please contact us on sdrural10@gmail.com
We work in agribusiness in Mozambique and can provide you with all information and services.
Regards
 Reply  Quote

Dear Mr, SD Rural has the answers for your request to produce coconuts and we are still waiting for your contact. sdrural10@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

We a have a beachfront land for lease or sale, located in Inhambane. If interested request details sdrural10@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there,

Please let me know if this land is still available.

Thanks

Pieter
 Reply  Quote

Hi everyone.

We have got a 26 Ha property for sale in Maputo (15/20) minutes away from the beach . ideal for the construction of a condominium, university, hotel or any other big enterprise .The plot is very well located in a area that is in rapid development with partial view to the city of Maputo. The plot is located right on the new circular road of Maputo on the same avenue as the beach (Marginal Avenue .
For more information feel free to contact me on :

Yuranlanga2009@gmail.com
Whatsapp +258847556410
 Reply  Quote

OWNER OF 34000 HECTARE IN MENDOZA LANDS CONTAINS GOLD AND SILVER AND WOOD! FOR MORE INFO CALL 009613068509 OR KHODOR60ATGMIALDOTCOM
 Reply  Quote

OWNER OF 34000 HECTARE IN MANICA OUR LANDS CONTAIN GOLD AND SILVER AND WOOD! FOR MORE INFO CALL 009613068509 OR KHODOR60ATGMIALDOTCOM
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map