Africa Guide
recommended trip :

HUNTING IN AFRICA!

HUNTING IN AFRICA!
December 24, 2001 08:19PM
Anonymous User
WHAT'S WRONG? ARE YOU TOO SCARED TO GO HUNT WHEN THE GUN'S IN THE OTHER'S HAND? WAKE UP PEOPLE!
YOUR SHOOTING THE DREAMS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD TO BE ABLE TO GO TO AFRICA AND SEE THE ANIMALS IN THE WILD! JUST TO HAVE A SICK THRILL OF BEING MACHO RAMBO ANIMAL KILLER! HOPE YOU GET HORNED AND SKINNED!!!!
GOLDIE-ANIMAL PROTECTOR
WHEN YOUR LOOKING THROUGH YOUR SCOPE HOPE YOU'LL BE LOOKING AT ME...............
 Reply  Quote

buffalo hunting
July 29, 2002 12:01PM
Anonymous User
G'day Major,

you would probably do best to contact Jamie Wilson, who organises quality fair-chase buff hunts out of the northern Moz town of Pemba. If you proceed with him or anyone else please report back to this forum and let us know how you went?

As to the animal libbers who've replied, please pay them no mind. This excessively urbanised and under-achieving species fells the neeed to validate itself by theatrical but meaningless displays of 'concern.' They have no concern of course, for the thousands of Africans dependent on the safari hunting industry for income. And just by the way I understand that NRA qualitative research has proved what we've always guessed; that over 90% of animal libbers are lonely bored old ladies, living in Miami. Cheers, Byron.
 Reply  Quote

Hunting in Mozambique
August 07, 2000 07:43PM
Anonymous User
I am planning a Cape Buffalo hunt in Mozambique between Beira and the Zambezi River. Has anyone had any experience with these hunts?
 Reply  Quote

Hunting for fun
August 12, 2000 10:23PM
By Kathy
Are you going to hunt buffalo for fun and sport?
If so you are one disgusting human being....
Would you mind if someone hunted your family for fun...
Maybe they will end up hunting you!!!!!
 Reply  Quote

Hunting in Mozambique
August 13, 2000 09:10AM
Anonymous User
I couldn't agree more with Kathy's sentiments - Leave the animals alone, they have as much right to be on this planet as any human being.

- it's people like you that should be hunted and shot!
 Reply  Quote

Buffalo Hunt
September 30, 2000 11:29PM
By ruth
Disregard these uninformed idiots. E-mail me and I'll give you the e-mail address of a female professional hunter that was just there on a buffalo hunting trip. She had great success. The locals were so happy to have the meat, as they hadn't had any meat for quite some time. Many of the camp staff earn a living because of the hunting concession, not to mention the money made by the goveernment on hunting fees and animal fees. This money pays for 'GAME PRESERVATION'. The government and wildlife agencies make more money from one hunter than they make from 1000 photgraphic tourist who are loving and stressing most of Africa's wildlife and parks and natural habitats to death.
No one is advocating Kathy & friends take up hunting; but Kathy & friends shouldn't critize whaat they don't have knowledge about.
 Reply  Quote

Hunting
October 03, 2000 04:20AM
Anonymous User
Ruth

I think it is you who is the idiot and have missed the point that Kathy and friends have made.

Obviously by now most people are aware (informed) that the money made from hunting, employs people etc etc…. goes into Conservation but the actual fact being made here, is that there are some people in this world who actually get pleasure and will pay thousands to kill a defenceless animals. They pay a fortune for this pleasure which they call a “SPORT”.

Surely, as these "hunters" have so much money, if they had an ounce of decency in them, and cared at all about our environment and other living beings on our planet, they would donate the money and not need justify their blood thirst by claiming that the money goes into Conservation of all the other animals.

Don’t go on to say that the animals being hunted are those on the list for “culling” because that’s another excuse. Mot people realise the wildlife population has to be controlled by culling and indeed this practise is in most cases acceptable and the meat can go to the Africans who are in need of food. It is not the same as a human being running around with a gun and getting pleasure out of hunting and killing these animals.

ANY KIND OF ANIMAL HUNTING FOR “SPORT” IS INHUMANE AND SHOULD BE BANNED
 Reply  Quote

buffalo hunting in Moz
February 27, 2001 06:40PM
Anonymous User
I saw your posting regarding a buffalo hunt in Mozambique and am interested in any contacts with PHs which you might be able to supply. I have been planning a hunt in Zim but the political strife and violence is giving me second thoughts. Appreciate your assistence.

PS very articulate and accurate response to the liberal feel-good idiots who, like the intellectual childern they are, engage in condemnation and name-calling of all things they disagree with. However, I suspect your response to them was a waste as they are not interested in facts.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map