Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Rice in Morocco

Party info.
January 23, 2001 11:14PM
Anonymous User
Hey all ya'll out there,
I just wanted to know if there are really fun party's in Africa bacause i live in the US and in Texas at that. Up here we have the most boreing party's. Also if you all eat alot of rice. We do not but it's good on occasion. One more thing and i will let you got on to what ever you are doing, What language is used mostly around where you are at? Thanks

Britt,tx,1/23/01
 Reply  Quote

Fun parties in Africa
January 24, 2001 03:04AM
Anonymous User
How old are you Brittney?
Africa is a huge continent. A lot of people starve on that continent. Other people get their hands, arms and feet cut by child guerilla soldiers. Other Africans again live a quite normal life. I am sure there are lot of Africans who have a lot of fun. A lot of Africans never have fun. And there is the question of what is regarded as fun.
Do you have many fun parties in North America? I am just putting the same question you put!
The main language in Morocco is Arabic. Their second language is French. Amasingly many Morroceans speak excellent English.
A suggestion: Put your question to the web-address http://comebackalive.community.everyone.net/commun_v3/scripts/topics.pl?NodeID=212809&ClientID=496398 !
 Reply  Quote

Rice in Morocco
January 24, 2001 04:27AM
By MATZ
Sorry, forgot to comment on the rice.
Rice is a vegetable which is grown on fields with a lot of water. Morocco is situated north of the Atlas Mountains, north of Sahara. Why do you believe they would eat a lot of rice in Morocco? You don´t mix Africa with Asia, do you? You are aware of that east of North America, east of a huge water, called the Atlantic, there are vast land areas, different continents, called Africa and Asia, and a few smaller ones called Europe and Australia. They are quite different from eachother. Don´t be sorry if you didn´t know; your newly elected (or rather by court apointed) president George W Bush probably neither does. Therefore he is now going to visit one of the only two foreign countries he knows of; Mexico, the other one probably being Canada. He will be surprised once he will learn that are some more countries, in addition to the USA, Mexico and Canada. At least you knew there is a country called Morocco. Not bad for a start!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map