Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Marrying a Moroccan Man

Marrying a Moroccan Man
January 27, 2018 02:24PM
By Catty6
Hello ,
I want to marry a Moroccan man from (new fes) and I'm from Pakistan as we both are Muslims so can anyone please explain what's the procedure to marry if you both partners are Muslims and also I want to know which option is better because i want to marry in my country Pakistan and to goto Morocco later .How to apply for visa after marrying in my country so we both can go live in morocco ?
I really appreciate if anyone can help me , because I'm so confused and stressed :/ . If u can help me with any info then please contact me on my email : ( selyheart@gmail.com)

thanks ,

regards Catty6
 Reply  Quote

April 06, 2018 09:39AM
I don't know about Morocco men. How's nature of Morocco? I am also the first-time visit to Morocco.
 Reply  Quote

December 17, 2019 11:20AM
By Aukse
Hello everyone please I really need help !!
I'm lithuanian but I live in UK , I want to get married Morocco man , I have all document , we want to get married in Morocco , just one problem because I'm lithuanian some people saying I need to book appointment with Lithuania Honorary Consulate in Casablanca , to get 'Capacity to marry' but I call them they said I dont need to go there , and same I been in Lithuania Embassy in London , they said the same thing, what should I do how abd from where I can get that paper that we can get married , please someone help me I'm really stress
Thank you so much
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map