Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Marrying a Moroccon-WAS THIS A SCAM????????????PLEASE HELP

I need advice regarding my relationship if it was going to be a fake or real marriage some one i know had similar experience and he 100% certain she is a fraud scammer gold-digger and only wanting a British/European passport he said If you don't believe me ask others he said I honestly don't know why you still haven't made up your mind.he ended up going back marrying because he couldn't make up his mind he ignored everyone's advice And look what happened he said Look at the cost of shopping she made you pay for before the marriage which was around £1,100 including around £400.00 for the jewellery, and the money she asked was around £300.00 via e-mail claiming she needs money because she lent money to her brother for his son's sickness he asked Do you think things will be better or worse in England?Ofcourse worse he said Because by then you will be married and so how can you turn down requests for money for her to send to her family and for shopping? Hesaid I have yet to see a SINGLE SUCCESSFULL moroccan marriage Not even ONE All the moroccans that came to Europe ended up DIVORCE Hesaid They only marry for a passport That's why they divorce after they get citizenship The fact that I didn't stay at the girl's house, I stayed ina hotel during the marriage process, and I didnt meet her cousins uncles aunties, neighbours or friends and so on does it PROVES it's a SCAM?Because in moroccan culture marriage is big he said Your marriage is similar to mine wheredidn't meet all the girls family and it was kept QUIET Why do u think? It's so OBVIOUSLY FAKE.All advice much appreicated.
 Reply  Quote

scam?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map