Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Inshallah to marry from Morocco

Inshallah to marry from Morocco
October 22, 2011 12:42AM
By Abrar
Assallaam Alaykum

Dear Brothers and Sisters

I would be extremely grateful if some can give me a heads up on the process and the protocol to marry from Morocco (Fes) to be precise....

I recently met someone over there whilst on holiday and we have decided that marriage is the way forward for us both. However... i have read many mixed reviews with regards to the Moroccan marriage rules and uk one's too.

Firstly i have started by trying to attain a copy of the police record from my local police station but i have been told by them that i am unable to do that i have to ring some department.. can some be kind enough to enlighten me on what exactly to do and say?

Also my other issue is that i was married from outside of the uk and divorce my wife within a matter of days and sent her back to the country of her origin, so do i still need a divorce paper from the uk or do i just get the Non-Inpediment certificate? furthermore is a "Capacity of Marriage" the same as Non-Inpediment or is it a different certificate?? and again where do i get this from.

These are some of the queries that i ahve at this stage and would be ever so grateful for some help in above mentioned issues..

Wassallaam
 Reply  Quote

Re: Inshallah to marry from Morocco
March 13, 2012 06:22PM
By hussain
if u where already maried it will be hard and long process brother
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map