Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: New Zealand girl to get married in Morocco

Hello all
Hopefully someone can help, the papers needed to marry in Morocco boggles the mind
This site has been very useful but one thing I'm not sure of is Certificate of Nationality,
There is no embassy for New Zealand in Morocco, my question is can i get this certificate from here before i intend to go? And if not where if anywhere would i go to get it if there
Any information would help thank you
 Reply  Quote

hello

I ve just got married recently with a british citizen and i had to follow all the procedures. i know how hard it is to get all the documents. but you have to be aware that any mistake will cost you a serious delay in your application. before coming to morocco, ask you fiance to go to the family court and ask the judge of mariage/ office of mariage about what you can do since there is no embassy in Morocco. Sometimes there are some embassies who have the right to issue documents or visas for other countries. For any help , please do contact me.
 Reply  Quote

Firstly congratulations too you both, I wish you well for the future
Yes, you have to be very well prepared with all papers especially in our case being from a far away country, anything forgotten or wrong would cost us dearly with time and money
Thank you for the advice smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map