Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: marriage in morocco for uk citizen

marriage in morocco for uk citizen
October 14, 2008 09:58PM
hi can any one advise me what do i need to marry my moroccan boyfreind im going there in january 2009 to marry him i hav my divorce paper birth certificate passport copy what else is involved can any one advise me i read the other blogs but i wonderd if its the same rules for brits im a uk citizen
 Reply  Quote

marrying your Moroccan boyfriend
October 15, 2008 04:23PM
By leila
Hi! bigtdevon, im also british and im going out to Morocco in November to marry my Moroccan boyfriend.I'll help u as much as i can with the paperwork u need but im checking and searching sites and phoning alot of places all the time to check i got everything needed.Make sure your birth cerificate is a full one its stated that it needs to be full birth certificate, u also need a police check done if u go to your local police station fill in te form and u pay 10 pounds for this.Next u need a certificate of non-impedement u get this at your local registry office this takes 21 days to process, but when u go make sure u got the information of your boyfriends full name and address,age,occupation and the town in which u wish to marry in Mocorro you also need proof of I.D(passport/birth certificate)and proof of address,This certificate will cost you 30 pound, and if you haven't got a full birth certificate you can also order one of those while there at the registry office this will cost you 10 pound.So far this is what i found out i need to take with me Passport,full birth certificate,Police check and also the certificate of non_impedement if i find out any more info on what u need i will post on the forum for u to let u know, I'll try my best to keep u updated,hope this helps smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Im planning to get married in Rabat to a moroccan and have just started to find everything out.

Ive booked an appointment at the Registry Office for No Impediment, will go to police station to get police check.

Hes told me he will go to his Family Law centre, is it true we have to get all my papers translated?

Someone told me to go to Uk Embassy in Rabat does anyone know why? what else do I need to do or get cos Im unemployed and its kinda costing a bit all this stuff.

What is a moroccan wedding all about? Ive seen them in the street banging drums and dancing carrying a woman in a chair and all her presents lol

Well I would appreciate any information given thanks in advance!!
 Reply  Quote

Hi Laila,

I hope you are well and happily married.

I will really appreciate your help with the process of marriage in Morocco;

Im British Guy wanting to get married to my Fiancee This september 2009. I have live 3 months remaining and so far it has been a challenge to find out what i need.

I have Police record check done, Also Certificate non-impediment. I have Passprt and Birth certificate.

That is all i know, i need to clarify the process once i get to morocco. You say we need to vist the British Embassy in Rabat for few more documents? how long does this process take as i will have just few days?

Once that is done, do we take the papers from Rabat British embassy to the local office where we are going to get married. Im my case Asafi.

I haven't converted any paperwork into arabic, im not sure if you have done that process and how long it took you?

I am so much time constrained as i will have only 2 weeks from Work for marraige and i can't set a definative date because the damn process is so complicated.

I want to complete all the paperwork while im in england in the next 3 months, do you think that is possible? or what is possible?

My fiancee is a local but obviously is also not clear of this process so we are both strugling a little. Did you hire a lawyer in morocco, if so do you recommend anyone good?

Any information is so valuable,

I look forward to hearing from you,

Many thanks,

Naseer.
 Reply  Quote

hi leila my name is azra i live in Glasgow im pakistani British born and soon to be divorced. I have been legally seperated from ex for nearly 3yrs and met Mohamed in morocco last year in the mnth Ramadan and we plan to do simple islamic nikkah.I was told by my lawyer it would take 6mths for divorce now i have started to panic as i have booked my trip to morocco in september for marriage, this is cause i have my next annual leave in july 2010 which leaves it 2 late.Anyhow could you help me with some information i have got quite a bit of paperwork ready but what is certificate of non impedement? and also what is certificate of capacity of marriage im a bit confused.com also do i need certificate from maulana to show im muslim but hey i was born as a muslim. This law in morocco very difficult haha why cant things be easy and simple. i hope to hear from you soon thank you.
my e-mail is azramehmood@hotmail.com bye
 Reply  Quote

Re: marrying your Moroccan boyfriend
August 07, 2009 01:14PM
By Imane
hi azha here alll the information u need for your marriage,
THIS WAS AN ANSWER FOR SOMEONE HAS BEEN MARRIED WITH A MOROCAN WOMAN
i read the answers but i think they missed steps , but i'm here to help you and to show you how to do it with the wright way.
my name is anwar i'm also from morocco i'm from rabat but i'm living now in agadir ; i met my sweet lady in the internet she is from canada and we married 2 months ago and you'll just have problem if you dont know the steps to folow but dont worry i'm here to help you and to make it easy for it's verry eazy dont worry just you should have some passion .
in the first you should bring from your contry these doccuments :
01- certificate of birth .
02- statement of criminal record you'll translated after that in morocco .
03- certificate of employment .
04- certificate of wages . my wife forget this
( if you are already marriage dont forget to bring divorce certificate )
paper but his mother faxed it to her she realy has a nice mother
05- certificate of nationality .
and when you com to morocco you should go first to your consulate to bring some more papers like my consulate of canada is in rabat but the consulate of usa i think is in Casablanca .
in the consulate you'll have :
06- statement of criminal record from ministry of justice .and you'll take it to the external ministry and you should bring with you 20 dh and pasport copy .
07- certificate of capacity of marriage.
and after all that they others are eazy to do it yu have it in hours like :
08- a lettre for marriage to the judge written in arabic says that you wanna marry.
09- pictures the said 4 but just have 16 sometimes you need it .
10- medical certificate it's eazy to get it in morocco .
11- if you are moslem you need a certificate from imam says that or and other oen says that you are christian otjewish if you are not moslem .
12- passport copy .
that all you need as an american woman but your man also should have these doccument :
01- certificate of birth .
02- statement of crimal record .
03- local certificate .
04- certificate said that he has not married before .
05- medical certificate .
06- copy of ID .
07- 2 pictures but t's better to take 16 you'll need it .
08- divorce certificate if he married before .
09- death certificate if his wife died .
after married dont forget to regestrat it in your consulate .
and i wish you have a nice moroccan weeding you should know that morrocan weeding is the best you'll also like morroco very much
 Reply  Quote

Re: marrying your Moroccan
August 07, 2009 09:35PM
Asalam alaikum brother thank you so much for your reply i appreciate it a lot. I met Mohamed Adam on the net 2. I read all your list of documents to take but you said your wife from Canada is the paperwork still the same for the British foreigners? I pray to Allah subhanatAllah to help me in every way. I hope you and ur sweet wife have a wonderfull life 2gether ameen. salam azra
 Reply  Quote

September 11, 2009 09:09PM
By Mariya
Imane Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi azha here alll the information u need for your
> marriage,
> THIS WAS AN ANSWER FOR SOMEONE HAS BEEN MARRIED
> WITH A MOROCAN WOMAN
> i read the answers but i think they missed steps ,
> but i'm here to help you and to show you how to do
> it with the wright way.
> my name is anwar i'm also from morocco i'm from
> rabat but i'm living now in agadir ; i met my
> sweet lady in the internet she is from canada and
> we married 2 months ago and you'll just have
> problem if you dont know the steps to folow but
> dont worry i'm here to help you and to make it
> easy for it's verry eazy dont worry just you
> should have some passion .
> in the first you should bring from your contry
> these doccuments :
> 01- certificate of birth .
> 02- statement of criminal record you'll translated
> after that in morocco .
> 03- certificate of employment .
> 04- certificate of wages . my wife forget this
> ( if you are already marriage dont forget to bring
> divorce certificate )
> paper but his mother faxed it to her she realy has
> a nice mother
> 05- certificate of nationality .
> and when you com to morocco you should go first to
> your consulate to bring some more papers like my
> consulate of canada is in rabat but the consulate
> of usa i think is in Casablanca .
> in the consulate you'll have :
> 06- statement of criminal record from ministry of
> justice .and you'll take it to the external
> ministry and you should bring with you 20 dh and
> pasport copy .
> 07- certificate of capacity of marriage.
> and after all that they others are eazy to do it
> yu have it in hours like :
> 08- a lettre for marriage to the judge written in
> arabic says that you wanna marry.
> 09- pictures the said 4 but just have 16 sometimes
> you need it .
> 10- medical certificate it's eazy to get it in
> morocco .
> 11- if you are moslem you need a certificate from
> imam says that or and other oen says that you are
> christian otjewish if you are not moslem .
> 12- passport copy .
> that all you need as an american woman but your
> man also should have these doccument :
> 01- certificate of birth .
> 02- statement of crimal record .
> 03- local certificate .
> 04- certificate said that he has not married
> before .
> 05- medical certificate .
> 06- copy of ID .
> 07- 2 pictures but t's better to take 16 you'll
> need it .
> 08- divorce certificate if he married before .
> 09- death certificate if his wife died .
> after married dont forget to regestrat it in your
> consulate .
> and i wish you have a nice moroccan weeding you
> should know that morrocan weeding is the best
> you'll also like morroco very much

Hi Imane

Its a very detailed list you have there and i think i have most of the documents as i am also marrying my Moroccan fiance in October.

Just a quick question, the medical certificate is it to state i have no illnesses? And if i was to get it in morocco, do i need to get tests done?

Also the certificate to say i am muslim, do i need to get that from morocco or the UK?

Finally my birth certificate does not have my mothers name on it as it, do you think this will cause problems at the court?

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

August 28, 2011 04:25PM
Hi Leila,

I am a British/ pakistani female and i am getitng married to a Morrocon man who is living in Marrakech,i saw your forum and i thought perhaps you could help me with this and give me some further information in regards to this,i hope that everything went well for you,can you pls help me with what things i need, i have some information in regards to this,but your input in this would be very helpfull indeed as i see you have already done this.

Aslo did you find morrocon authorities helpfull or were they difficult with you?

Thanks in advance

Sabreena
 Reply  Quote

October 24, 2014 11:37PM
Hi Hussain was wondering if u could help me out, do I need a police check from the UK.

I've applied but it can take 40 days and I'm due to fly out next month?
 Reply  Quote

hi there
try this site for more information
www.visajourney.com
 Reply  Quote

marriage in morocco
October 24, 2008 10:25AM
Anonymous User
Hiya, I am also a UK citizen in the process of marrying my Moroccan fiance. Everything that Leila said is correct, when you have all of that you must go to the British Embassy in Rabat with your fiance and take both his and your passport, and the certificate of non impediment. There they will issue you 2 more certificates (about £100 for both) which you then take to the Family Law Court Judge in the district where you are getting married, along with birth certificates, police checks etc.
Hope this is helpful, email me if you have any questions!
Kelly x
 Reply  Quote

certificate of no impediment
February 17, 2009 02:24PM
By starman
hi..i'm a uk citizen planning on getting married in fez...just wondering if anyone can tell me for how long the certificate of no impediment is valid for once it is issued.
thanks
 Reply  Quote

cerificate of no impediment and marriage
February 28, 2009 11:52AM
By koost
I to am planning to marry in Fez in the summer but I am visiting in April. The certificate of no impediment lasts for 3 months and you need to be in Fez for at least three weeks before you can marry.
I was going to get married in April but as I can only stay for 2 weeks then we are going to marry instead in the summer at the beginning of July.
The Moroccan embassy website has lots of useful information on marrying a Moroccan with FAQs.I would like to make friends with other English people who will be marrying a Moroccan and living in Fez. I will be living in Ville Nouvelle. Email me via send me an email link if you would like to talk more. Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

hi, I will be living in Rabat not so far really from Fez, Ive been travelling to morocco for the past 2yrs to see my fiance every 6 weeks in fact. Im getting papers ready to marry him in summer Im planning to be there at least 6 weeks

if I can help in anyway let me know.
 Reply  Quote

Hey everyone,

Was wondering if anybody could help me out?

I am a british born muslim with an iranian father and a english mother. I am already married under Islamic law in the UK to a Moroccan man who was born here.

When we done the Islamic papers my father had to be present to 'give me away'.

We now wish to go and get married this summer under Moroccan law, however I have been told my father or another suitable male from my side of the family must be present in order for us to be able to marry. I've also been told on the other hand, as long as I have an islamic marriage certificate written in english this isn't the case.

Also if anybody on here knows whether once we do get married in Morocco, does my husband receive his own 'hallamedeniya?' I'm told by friends it's basically his will or something like that and if we have children they automatically get added to this in order to become Moroccan citizens and be able to buy land in Morocco when they are older. However I am told I am not allowed to be put on it as I am not of Moroccan origin.

Also if our children are born in Britain and we are married under Moroccan law, is my husband (God Forbid) able to take the children to Morocco and leave them there? I mean as in to live for a while as his parents done this to him when he was younger.

If somebody could please help me out, I'd be really grateful.
 Reply  Quote

salam naseer did you get any help with information about marriage in morocco, i just wish sum1 can help me. Time for me is very little i go in September and have just 2 weeks off work. hope to hear from you take care azra
 Reply  Quote

October 25, 2009 11:32PM
By mnaseer
Salaams Azra;

Im just reading this after alot of hard work. I will be honest I didn't get much assistance even after reading so much.

Alhumdullilah, I can safetly say im now on track and gone through to the other side saftely.

So, All here is the Actual process which no-one will tell you:

Personally, I found the whole paperwork and bribing in morocco sickining and also that if you marry in morocco it will take like extra year for papers and you still have to apply for a settlement Visa.

So I decided to do what i knew best, I know England Better so decided i will follow the process of Marriage in UK. And alhumdullilah its the easiet option if you have all the correct papers from England.

My fiance applied for Finace Visa in British Embassy in Rabat - Yes it is still in morocco, but the application can be done online and date chosen. Very important when you chose the Date; make the time you will attend the latest - dont do what we did - chose 8:15am and we missed it because of local traffic!! They are stupidly strict in Rabat with times but thankfully we could go online and change the appointment to next day.

I submited All the papers required in every detail -very Thick Folder. All the tihings required is listed at the end of the Application.

Alhumdullilah, after 2 weeks exactly my fiance recieved a call to say - come pick up the Visa!!

So - Mashallah this process has been the most easiet for us. Now the rest is easy, she has been given 6 months to marry in uk and we will do so calmly and no bribs of unheard of papers to deal with. Inshallah we will register the UK marriage with the Moroccan embassy straight after we are registered in uk.

All, I know how dificult this is and it seems like your on your own, but inshallah once started just dont give and Ask Allah for guidance at all times.

Anyone need some further free advise from me please get in touch;

W'salaams Naseer.

azra mehmood Wrote:
> salam naseer did you get any help with information
> about marriage in morocco, i just wish sum1 can
> help me. Time for me is very little i go in
> September and have just 2 weeks off work. hope to
> hear from you take care azra
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
I'm a Canadian woman. I'm going to be going to Morocco to marry my Moroccan boyfriend. I'm a little bit confused about some of the documents that we will need, and how much time it will take in Morocco to get everything done. I hope someone can help give me a lot of specific information. I've looked at the list of required documents from the following websites, but they both say that there may be some additional documents needed.
Moroccan Consulate in Canada's website - Mixed Marriage Certificate Established In Morocco
[www.consulatdumaroc.ca]

Embassy of Canada to Morocco's website - Marriage Overseas: Information Specific to Morocco
[www.canadainternational.gc.ca]

I guess mostly I just want to ask someone who's had experience, to know what they did and how long it took, so that I will be reassured that I can do the same thing.
Thank you for any help you can give me
 Reply  Quote

November 03, 2009 04:42PM
By sofii
Hi all,

I had the same experience on Sep, i married my foreign husband, i m the moroccan side, it is not difficult if you know how to do it, also you come from far away, so it will be hard for you if you are missing anything.
You will need the following:

1. Letter to judge, asking him to give you the right to marry, this is easy you can write it on your own or maybe ask a solicitor to do it for you, it is a bit like this ‘i m pleased Mr the judge to give you my file for mixed marriage, I kindly ask you to agree about our marriage, based on the Islamic rules and the Moroccan Law’ something like that, you have to sign it with your husband.
2. Certificate of Capacity, you have to apply for it in Canada, and get it from the Canadian Embassy in Rabat, but before all, it is important that you call the Canadian Embassy in Rabat and ask them how long does it take to get it and what documents they will need to see it.
3. Certificate of Nationality, also you will have it from the Canadian Embassy in Rabat.
4. Criminal record from Canada, (make sure everything on it is clean and that you didn’t have anything serious)
5. Criminal record from the Ministry of Justice in Rabat, after you get it, you will take it to the External Ministry in Rabat also, you can do that in the same day, if you go early to Rabat.
6. Certificate of Religion, for woman it is different, I think you will need to present a certificate showing your religion Christian or Jewish, but make sure with your fiancé
7. Certificate of work and wages
8. Medical certificate you can have it the same day, from a Public hospital in morocco
9. Copies of your entrance shown in you passport
10. A FULL certificate of birth
11. 4 Pictures

For the Moroccan side:

1. Certificate of fiance, he can make it before you come, this is to say that he never marry
2. A FULL certificate of birth.
3. Medical certificate.
4. Pictures, Identity card copy.

When you finish all that, you need to translate all your documents into Arabic, seriously, this is cost a lot, also, make sure that your documents are not older than three month.

You will start putting things in order, take your Original documents, and make four copies all.

In a early beautiful day, go to the Family court of your husband city, to give them your file, an assistant will look at it, to check if all good, they will keep the original and One of the four copies you have made, then they will give you an Envelope (the same day or the morning after) which you will not open you will take it to the big Family Court, who will have to send it the Police office to make their investigation, no worries it is easy, you will have a meeting with the police, very quick, you will only be asked few general questions.

The Police office will send the mystery Envelope, to the big court, after few days, they will tell you when to go pick it.
Once you pick the Envelope from the Big Family Court, you take it to the Judge in the first Family court; they will look at it and give you the agreement to Marry!!!

Finally, you go to a solicitor to marry your husband in the same day, the solicitor will do his job he will ask you to come pick your certificate of Marriage the day after probably.
You will Mme …!!! Happy day. smiling smiley
Anyway, wish you a good luck, inshallah everything will be easy.
Everything is thanks to God.
If you need any more info, inshallah I help you

Salam

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2009 04:44PM by sofii.
 Reply  Quote

September 16, 2009 04:04PM
Well all I can say without too much sounding like Im stereotyping is that from my experience there are too many guys that Ive seen getting married to westerners and its all for their convenience, for their benefit and the woman is just that - shes just some woman paving a way that allowed herself to be the one to make a way for them to get things to improve their life without deserving to get such handouts - there are so many users there - saying and doing whatever it takes for their own convenience - and totally unfaithful to the woman - Im not at all just generalising - Ive seen it happening in big numbers - for example MANY of the guys from around Rissani and Merzouga have GONE - off to european countries after marrying european women and I saw them with different women, usually numerous occasions, while they were engaged and their fiances were back home or even newly married, back home working on their visas for them.

There is an excellent post from Lotuspods on one of the other posts here in the Morocco forum - that really hit the nail on the head. If a Moroccan man can go and marry someone that his mother chooses, marry her, do all the things like sleep with her and so on, and then go off and continue with his western girlfriends - it is all about functions - traditions and behaviours and their pleasures.
They marry for convenience - yes many of the moroccan men do love their wives - but they fit into the societys expectations too of cooking well, when they want, washing their clothes, their houses and looking after their kids and parents, and being allowed to disappear when they want - spend every night out with their friends and just come home for dinner and @#$%&. They are about rituals and their own wants and desires. and if a western woman will give them money and objects and a freedom to get out of a very controlled country where many are poor with low education rates then of course....but one day the novelty wears off, someone else more convenient comes along, prettier, younger, Moroccan, doesnt matter what their words and promises were because its innate -and especially when it comes to children - the children, if the father is Moroccan, is muslim, the children are muslim and he will do everything to protect that. thats why you hear of european women whos turkish or egyptian or Iranian partners have disappeared with their kids - gone - the westerner is always going to be inferior.

I am not talking about situations and difficulties that are of course common with all nationalities relationships - but what has a higher tendency to be the case in a culture such as Morocco - a country I really love, beautiful, and lovely people - but there is very low percentages of having a lasting moroccan-western marriage that is genuinely happy at the heart and spirit level - there are very few men who want to make any effort for their western wife - it is her that is more aware of relationship dynamics and more prepared to do any compromising - and most that I know here in the UK that have been into it have divorced only a few years later to marry Moroccan girls.
 Reply  Quote

February 08, 2010 12:51PM
angiebabe Wrote:
> There is an excellent post from Lotuspods on one of the other posts here in the Morocco forum - that really hit the nail on the head.

Thank you for your kind words, angiebabe.

You can search my posts on this subject and others here:

[www.africaguide.com]

lotuspods
 Reply  Quote

February 20, 2010 03:25PM
for a friend what is the story when a moroccan is already married and wants to marry a foreign woman! does she try to make a 2nd wife situation but I know that the first wife has to agree - if she doesnt does the moroccan man have to get a divorce? this all sounds terribly traumatic, espeecially for the Moroccan wife who is only 27 and only been married just over a year and has a baby with her husband - and I would imagine would love her husband! - but my friend and her moroccan man say they love each other - they knew each other from a number of years ago but remet and he came out with his feelings that he says he had from their first meeting but didnt believe he had a chance - should she just cut things and walk away and leave him to his wife or if they do truly love each other as they say (could he be just after the benefits of having a life ahead with a foreign woman!? - which ofcourse is my first thought!) what other way can they go?
Thanks for opinions and information on legal situation.
 Reply  Quote

January 23, 2010 04:57AM
By corazon
asslamu alikum

hi everybody . my name is youssef and im a morrocan citizen from safi town exactly . i met my scottish fiance in june 2008 on the internet and after a while .. she came to visit me here in morroco about 3 times , first time she stayed 10 days and the second time one week and the last time she stayed almost 33 days with me . and we decided to get marry here in morroco , unfortantly i didnt find a scottish embassy in morroco to get the full informations about this process . some poeple told me that theres scottish offices inside the uk embassy in morroco , but i dont know what embassy my city is following to , please if anyone could help me with the steps i need to follow in this process ,, i would like to know what document we need take with us to the embassy to apply for the certificate of no objection and how long takes this process ..im very confused about this. god will never forget you my prayers and my wishes for everybody with the goood luck and happy life with their partners .

thank you!
 Reply  Quote

January 29, 2010 12:07PM
By nadz
hi! everyone, there's the usefull website for all of you who want to marry in Morocco, I hope you will find the answers to all your questions.

[ukinmorocco.fco.gov.uk]

once you are on home page just click on "help for British Nationals" you will find everything on there.
I hope this will be of help for all of you, if it is then just make dua for me and every one else.
 Reply  Quote

A Moroccan marrying a German girl
August 29, 2011 06:20AM
Hello everybody ,

I hope everybody is doing fine. I was roaming around the websites , looking for some information about how Mixed marriage goes between a Moroccan man and a German girl. All the posts and replies I read above are concerned with cases in the UK and Canada , by my case is really different . I am a new user of africaguide and don't know how to post a question. Please , I would like it if you could tell me what to do to doe it right!

I am Moroccan living in Salé. My fiancée and I have been engaged for about six month and we intend to get married but we want to know how it goes and how long it takes . She visited me twice and she will visit me in two months again , I hope we can marry soon .

My fiancée was born in German but she lived three years in Belguim. She has two nationality certificates , the German nationality is expired , but the belguim one is new. The problem is that she is living in Germany now and has her identity card , passport and nationality German. I would like to know if this matters!!! From what I know , it does not , but I want to know that from people who know some people who have experience on this.

I also would like to know the list of the documents that we will need for sure for our Mixed Marriage. I would like to know how everything goes . I also want to know if I need the document which proves that I have not commited any crime.I know that my fiancée must bring it but how about me ? we want to know if the papers need to be original if we want them to be translated. I would love it if you could tell me how long it will take to get everything done.

I also would like to know if i have to get work certificate. I am a university student and don't know if being a student is a profession.

I would appreciate any information or advice that could . I ask Allah to help all people who have good intention with what they do and also people who do much effort to help people who seek for help.

mourad
 Reply  Quote

October 22, 2011 01:10AM
By Abrar
Can someone help me ascertain the information on how to get a police check and whether having a rather colourful history with the authorities in the uk be detrimental to my application visa to my fiancee`?
 Reply  Quote

January 19, 2012 01:07AM
By Aleya
Hello everyone,

I am a British muslim and new to this forum and i have only just registered. I have been reading most of the posts on this forum, even though alot date back a couple of years, but regardless, i am in the same situation. I plan to marry my Moroccan boyfriend of nearly 2 years, hopefully this summer. I have been to Morocco 5 times and on the last occasion i spent 4 months with him and his family.
I am fully aware of all the documents needed. And i am slowly in the process of getting all the papers together before i leave the UK, everyone seems to mention how lengthy the process is, the costs involved, and the length of time that would be needed to stay for the marriage, visa and paperwork to be completed.

That is not a problem for me really, my only concern is to show proof of employment and income. Unfortunately for me, i am not currently working and i do realise this would cause a big problem in the application process??? The last time i was currently in employment was last year in November 2011. Could i not provide details of that time i was employed? It's a long shot, but this is my only big worry at the moment, also i heard somewhere that i would need to provide bank details showing my bank balance? Is this true?
I am just waiting to get all the documents together, if i had them all now i would leave next few weeks or as soon as possible, but proof of employment is holding me back.

If anyone could answer my queries as soon as possible i would be so grateful.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

hi i just got mine done, go to your local police station they will give u form fill it in and they will send it back within 6-8 weeks ,if u have criminal record it will not effect visa process but u may have problems with moroccon mariage process depending how serious ur crimes are lol
 Reply  Quote

if i can not get certificate of wagers or employment will my tax forms or pay stubs be good enough to show proof of my job.
 Reply  Quote

i think they will not eccept this..if this is only for mariage process maybe u can do something else they dont really check winking smiley
im going fez next week to marry to0 good luck
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map