Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Hi guiger03

Car shipping to morocco from New York
January 27, 2007 04:02AM
Hello all,
Anyone has shipped or know somebody who shipped his/her own car from the USA to Morocco, please let me know how that go--what are different steps and procedures that need to be taken here and there in Morocco. Any shipping company to recommend...etc. Is it a very complicated process or not. My plan is to ship my own vehicle from here and use it for about 1 month in Morocco then ship it back to New York. Any advise will be highly appreciated.

Ahmed
 Reply  Quote

shipping a car
January 27, 2007 02:31PM
Hello Ahmed,

On shipping a car to Morocco, It will take about 6 weeks to get there. The cost is about $1800. Some time you can get someone to split a container with you. E-mail me if you want more info. Zaydosmom,
 Reply  Quote

Re: shipping a car
November 05, 2016 09:08AM
Hi, i am looking to split cost also for shipping my car to morocco by the month november 2016 to december 2016. I can leave my phone and email if anyone serious replies. Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

November 09, 2016 03:58PM
By moumen
Héy Khan32466 , i'm also shipping a car by next month from USA to morocco .

Contact me by email : moumenra @ gmail.com

i
 Reply  Quote

December 23, 2016 04:54AM
By mounaim
hey, did you shiped your car yet? if so, hows your experiance ? and how did you get it back to the use ?thanks
 Reply  Quote

Shipping a car to morocco from USA
January 27, 2007 08:05PM
zaydosmom1,
Thanks a lot for your info. Do you have any contact info of the freight forwarder company you have used or somebody you know have used? Anyone else knows anything about this please.
 Reply  Quote

Shippin from and to Morocco
March 31, 2007 07:26PM
Hello Zaydosmom
In your reply yo Ahmed's posting you suggested the idea of split a container with someone else, I just want to know if you've done this before and if you recommend any specific freight company that they are not that expensive and secure

Thank you

here is my email: moroccanman1@yahoo.com

Hicham
 Reply  Quote

hello everyone
i`m trying to ship my car to morocco and i read in the preceding messages above that sharing the cost of a container is a good idea to economize so i thought i would drop a line here and see if anybody is interested to split the cost..just let me know and we`ll arrange the procedures thank you
 Reply  Quote

hey abdollah!
March 20, 2008 01:49AM
hey abdollah! i just want to know when are you interested in shipping your car to morocco! i am thinking about shipping mine in may! so let me know when are you exactely thinking about the shippment! here's my email address: guiger03@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Re: hey abdollah!
August 12, 2016 09:47AM
Hey sir how are you doing just I have a question I want shipping my car from USA to Morocco but I have no idea how I can go that . Can help me with some information please
 Reply  Quote

Hi guiger03
March 20, 2008 07:53AM
I was thinking of the end of june ,but i`ll see what i can do , please don`t count on me 100% i don`t wanna let anybody down!!i`ll try my best though and let you know
thank you
i`ll e mail you next time
 Reply  Quote

shipping car to Morocco
March 23, 2008 12:32PM
Hi,
I think you will find that when you import a vehicle to Morocco there is a lot of tax to pay, A few years ago we were about to do this and discovered that the tax was 83% of purchase price when new. The Moroccan consulate in your country should be able to give you all the information you require.
Good Luck
 Reply  Quote

Re: shipping car to Morocco
September 26, 2017 06:52PM
Also check Auto Transport City for latest offers
 Reply  Quote

Re: shipping car to Morocco
October 13, 2017 12:09PM
Auto Transport City provides free car shipping quotes and manage to provide you the best service in the industry
 Reply  Quote

shipping car to Morocco
March 25, 2008 04:42PM
Salam all, i'm shipping my car in May and want to split the container with someone. If anyone is interested please reply to this message and i'll contact you. The sooner the better. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

About splitting a container.
March 28, 2008 07:59PM
Salam sahraengel,

I am planning to ship my car to Morocco in May 2008 and I am interested in splitting a container. I don’t know what the cost would be for the shipping and the importation duty.
 Reply  Quote

shipping
March 28, 2008 08:12PM
For all the information concerning importation duty go to this website: www.douane.gov.ma
For the shipping costs i'm still recieving quotes from different companies with different rates. If you know any company in your area ask them for a quote for the 40" container in destination to casablanca. my email is saharaengel@diplomats.com
send me yours by email.
Keep me informed
Salam
 Reply  Quote

share the cost
April 08, 2008 10:09PM
By faris
salam my name is abdelouhad and i have a friend who is looking for someone to share the cost of shipping a car to morocco.if anyone maybe interested please let me know by sending me an email or email at caasaoui@yahoo.com.
thank you.
 Reply  Quote

information needed
April 08, 2008 10:41PM
By faris
hello everyone i'm looking for company or partner who maybe interersed of shipping a car to morocco please anyone with any information email me at caasaoui@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Iam interested in shipping my car for one month and bring it back afterward. We can join efforts to find a convenient freight. Please email if interested. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

ship car morocco
April 28, 2008 09:43PM
By nino_ml
>Iam interested too in shipping my car from us to Morocco asap. I also would like to split a container with someone else.
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

nino_ml,

I have not specifically shipped from Morocco to the US, however, I have gone through the car shipping process several times which is more or less the same, though with a few added details.

The best advice I can give to you is to NOT ship you car with anything of value in it, like your stereo, a DVD player, GPS, etc., not only might they show up missing, but few shipping companies, if any, are liable for theft of things inside your vehicle – that means if they disappear you have no recourse.

Also, this website is the best one I have found for finding the best auto shipping companies. It gives you ten competitive quotes for free immediately:

http://www.m2reevescarshipping.com/

Good luck with everything!
 Reply  Quote

Shipping a car to morocco
May 09, 2008 07:14PM
By Youssef
Hi,

Can you give me so more info regarding sending a car to Morocco?

Please e-mail me back at your convinience!!
 Reply  Quote

Youseff,

Here is just some general car shipping information which is important and relevant to all car shipments whether domestic or international taken from an FAQ section on AmericanAutoShipping.com:

What can you tell a novice about an auto shipper's service?

Each auto shipper should have similar characteristics. The auto shipper should provide you with a FREE quote for the car. Included in that free quote should be a shipping contract, and terms and conditions. If you have questions about the quote, shipping contract or term and conditions, the auto shipper should include 800 numbers for you to call.

When you call the auto shipper, the staff should be friendly, knowledgeable, and able to answer any questions you have. If for any reason the auto shipper isn't friendly or knowledgeable, then you should consider shipping your car with another auto shipping company. You don't want to give your car over to auto shipper who doesn't want to work with you.

Price isn't everything. The reason the auto shipper gives you a quote that is so low could mean that your shipment isn't door-to-door service. We recommend this service, because there aren't any hidden costs, such as towing fees, or terminal storage. Most auto shippers offer door-to-door service.

--
For more FAQ info on useful topics I would go here (it helped me): http://www.americanautoshipping.com.

I hope this helps someone! Let me know!
 Reply  Quote

ship car to morocco
May 22, 2008 05:56PM
im intersting to ship my car to morocco ,1649$,but if any one intersting we can ship 4 cars with 3500,my e-mail jfridirik@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

about shipping car to morocco
June 04, 2008 07:25PM
Hi
i just want to know if you did find someone, and what was the cost.
thanks Nadia
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I’m thinking about shipping a Vehicle in May 2009 to Casablanca from NY or another port if suggested, so anyone who’s interested by doing the same thing can contact me in order to share a container.

Warm regards.

Adilelghalete@hotmail
 Reply  Quote

Shipping a car to Morocco
November 11, 2008 01:42AM
Anonymous User
Att Moroccans

I am looking for a Moroccan friends to split the cost of a container to ship our vehicles to Morocco early summer 09.
Please contact me for more details..
mus.agourram30@yahoo.com

Regards
Mustapha
NY
 Reply  Quote

Shippig a car to morocco from USA
December 29, 2008 05:01AM
Hi

I too would like to know the detailed procedure for shipping my car from Morocco to USA

with thanks
New Cars
 Reply  Quote

jjj
January 22, 2009 01:06AM
jjj

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2010 04:59PM by raptoramine.
 Reply  Quote

Hi everyone,
I am living in North Carolina, and I do have the idea of shipping my car to casablanca. However, I don't have much information about this topic and the procedure that I should follow.
Please send me an e-mail if you do have more information or some helpful websites.
Thanks you all.
aouhda@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2009 11:40PM by douae2005.
 Reply  Quote

Ship my car to Morocco -Sept 09-
January 23, 2009 03:05AM
Hello guys smiling smiley
Iam interested to ship my car to Morocco by next August 09...I'm looking for folks to share with me the container. So let me know in order to plan ahead ...I've never done it before, it's gonna be the 1st time, so any tip is more than welcomed! Choukrane. Mohammed from Chicago
 Reply  Quote

almaghrib
March 06, 2009 09:32PM
please any one has experiece on shipping cars to morocco let us know thank you very much,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2009 05:58AM by 123456780.
 Reply  Quote

transit and customs morocco
March 26, 2009 05:37PM
By franzi
hello and salam,

I´m german and living in morocco. we´ll help you, shipping your cars to morocco or back. we have 40 years experience with transit and customs in morocco. just call!

Transit Ouenniche S.A.R.L.
Import/Export

Angle Rue Baghdad et Rue Imam Ibn Taymia
Tanger/Morocco
 Reply  Quote

Re: transit and customs morocco
December 22, 2009 08:25AM
Hello -

my brother live in Morocco. He wants to buy a used car in German and import it in Morocco.
Do you know the taxes price, the shipment price and the costs for immatriculation?

Thanks a lot
 Reply  Quote

transit and customs morocco
March 26, 2009 05:59PM
By franzi
Transit Ouenniche S.A.R.L.

Tel.: 00212 661356947
Fax: 00212 539944592
 Reply  Quote

returning to morocco
April 01, 2009 07:42PM
By kms66
Hi i am a Moroccan residing and returning to live in Morocco, i would like to take my car back with me however i am not sure how much import taxes cost? i checked out the douane.gov.ma website and noticed that the import taxes were way too high and was not sure if it is applicable to USA residents as well. If you have any information or prior experience please let me know ASAP.
I am also interested in sharing a ship cargo...
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

taxes
April 07, 2009 07:28PM
By franzi
The taxes in douane.gov.ma are applicable for everyone, all over the world. There are some little exceptions, for example bilateral agreements between morocco and other states or exceptions for retired persons. If you need more informations feel free to contact us per e-mail, fax (oo212 539944592) or telephone (00212 661356947).
best regards
Transit Ouenniche S.a.r.l.
Tanger/MA
 Reply  Quote

Re: taxes
March 08, 2012 04:06PM
look at Zim as they are the owner of boat, you can cut the middleman as they have office in Morocco in casblanca about 1200-1800 Dollars for 6 weeks.

[www.zim.com]

For almost any car from world, you can keep for 6 months only . or you have to pay at least $12,000 for it .

you can find the excat price here
[www.douane.gov.ma]

The car more than 5 years need to no more than 5 years old.

We are not JUNK place for European cars.

N.B : Les certificats d'identification n'étant plus délivrés par les centres d'immatriculation pour les véhicules ayant cinq (05) ans d'âge ou plus, ces derniers ne peuvent, par conséquent, être dédouanés

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2012 07:52AM by mykhalid.
 Reply  Quote

to ship a car
April 11, 2009 03:51PM
By lutz
Hi,
I am interested to ship my car with your company to morocco from the us . i rad on your article that you have an idea how much the customs in morocco charges for retired people to get their cars to morocco. i have a mercedes 2005 c class and my husband a 2004 e class so how much do you think it will cost us in the customs
and olso if you could give my how much is goping to be your fees.
thank you so much.
SC.
 Reply  Quote

shipping car to morocco
April 18, 2009 04:54PM
By oudaya
Salam, this message is for sahraengel replying to your email. I'm planing to ship my car to Morocco in May, but don't know when in May, you can contact me via email and we will discuss and share informaton ok.
take care your self and will be waiting for your call. bye
 Reply  Quote

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-09 AT 04:23 PM (GMT)

To: Transit Ouenniche S.A.R.L., Import/Export
TAnger, Morocco

Read your Mar-26-09 post stating "german...40 years experience with [car] transit and customs in morocco." Since you are in Tanger, I can only assume that the bulk of your business is from German/EU tourists/expats transporting cars to Morocco.

However, since Algeciras, Spain is also a major port and only an hour or 2 ferry ride from Tanger, I'm hoping you can help with shipping via Algeciras to Tanger.

Most US eastern seaboard port cities with car shipments to Casablanca first stop at Algeciras, Spain before continuing to Casa. So, shipping to Algeciras could be both quicker and cheaper than shipping to Casa.

As a "tourist," I plan to take my SUV to my home in Kenitra, Morocco. The items I load in my SUV will be for specific use/installation in my Morocco home (no electronics) and, as I understand, are exempt any douana import taxes.

Also, I'm told any EU "green card" SUV insurance I purchase in Spain will be fully valid in Morocco, so additional Morocco insurance purchases won't be necessary.

And the Algeciras-Tanger Ferry cost for my SUV is around 1,000 MAD.

So, apart from confirming the above, here are my the questions: Will Spanish authorities charge me import duty on my household items even though my final destination is Kenitra, Morocco? And, are there any outrageous, i.e. Casablanca-like, "unloading 'fees' " that I may have to pay in Algeciras just to remove my SUV from its shipping container before driving it away (across the port to the Tanger Ferry landing)?

Your assistance here would be most appreciated as I, and many friends, have been trying to figure out how to get our vehicles to Morocco.

Please contact me via my above email address at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Maersk
April 30, 2009 08:58AM
By franzi
Hello,

it´s the cheapest way to do the shipping via Algeciras. For the shipping you can ask MAERSK.
www.maerskline.com

For the customs clearance just send us an e-mail as soon as you have your arrival date for the port of Tanger. We´ll meet there to get your car out of the duty-zone. That will be much cheaper than with Maersk.

Transit Ouenniche S.a.r.l.
Rec. N°5
90000 Tanger
Tel: 00212661356947
Fax: 00212539944592
 Reply  Quote

hello , i am an american live in the states,my wife is morocan live in maroc,however i want to send my car to my wife in maroc to use for the summer when i go there,
will it be cheeper to receve the car in my name or in her name,and will it be cheeper and or faster to ship the car to spain as i hear,than to ship it to casa,then drive it to tangier then to errachidia where we will be at.
and if u know about the fees that i have to pay at the port of entry for temporaly stay in maroc.
i dont want to keep the car in maroc ,what is the maxemom time i can keep the car in maroc on a temporarly tags or plates,or do i have to ship it with usa plates.
i also need to share transportation fees with somebody good and reliable.thousands of thanks to u and any body help for these info.june is the expected shiping month.
 Reply  Quote

hi i ship car to Morocco and o their countries this my email morrocolawyer@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

shipping cars to morocco.
October 17, 2009 06:07AM
does any one has experience on shipping car to morocco from florida ? please advice .thank you very much.
 Reply  Quote

tainest77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello all,
> Anyone has shipped or know somebody who shipped
> his/her own car from the USA to Morocco, please
> let me know how that go--what are different steps
> and procedures that need to be taken here and
> there in Morocco. Any shipping company to
> recommend...etc. Is it a very complicated process
> or not. My plan is to ship my own vehicle from
> here and use it for about 1 month in Morocco then
> ship it back to New York. Any advise will be
> highly appreciated.
>
> Ahmed
>

I shipped my car last month from NY to Morocco and it was pretty simple. Little bit of leg work if you like to do a little homework like me. I got a few quotes then made a few calls. Went with Crowley Auto Transport cause they were honest and upfront about the pricing. Learned that going with the lowest price would result in my vehicle not being picked up soon, or at all by the trucking companies. And I didn't have the luxury of waiting weeks or months to get picked up. You're actually bidding for truck drivers business to motivate them to pick up your vehicle. Crowley priced me perfectly to move. Was right in the middle price wise. Check em out. [www.crowleyautotransport.com]
 Reply  Quote

After several quotes, I shipped my car from FL USA to Morocco Last year for $1497 with Napier Auto Transport. A little bit of details with customs but was simple car shipping overall.

[www.napierauto.com]
Hope this helps you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2011 11:54PM by suzettec.
 Reply  Quote

hi everybody....my name is abdelaziz....I been reading everybody's posts and nothing seemed to help me...im looking to ship a small suv to casablanca,morocco... from boston, MA,,USA...Is there anyone here that can help me to do this, also maybe any transporters out there with a good price for me to do this, also anyone that wants to split a container cost..im looking to ship this car around june 1st 2010....please respond early the better............

email: abdelazizidhamou@yahoo.com

thank you! everybody
 Reply  Quote

Hello everyone, I am posting this message for anyone interested in shipping their car for the next 2 to 3 weeks from the US to Morocco.

I have already negotiated a very good price for shipping my car to Casablanca, Morocco. All we need is one more car to complete the consolidation in one big 40 foot container.

Anyone interested, please send me email to: taziahmed@hotmail.com as soon as possible to make the arrangements.

Thank you

Ahmed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2010 06:34PM by horizon670.
 Reply  Quote

Assalam ALaikom,

I just made Salat AL Fajr Allah ytakbbal...Ameen. I was looking to ship my car to Morocco, but after reading this thread, I give up. I don't need more headaches.

is there anybody who knows of some company that can charge for everything from USA. I mean, I tell them the made of the car, they tell me how much they charge to deliver the car to Morocco with Moroccan tag.

I'm asking for a legitimate company! O don't like waste time with smassriya...

wlaa what I'm going to say? I cancel this deal. don't forget to make your Salat people? I may waste alots off time to ship a car or something to Morocco, enough time to ship alots of good deeds to the hereafter, thru making my Salat.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2010 01:17PM by Vera.
 Reply  Quote

I shipped my car last month from NY to Morocco and it was pretty simple. Little bit of leg work if you like to do a little homework like me. I got a few quotes then made a few calls. Went with Napier Auto Transport cause they were honest and upfront about the pricing. Learned that going with the lowest price would result in my vehicle not being picked up soon, or at all by the trucking companies. And I didn't have the luxury of waiting weeks or months to get picked up. You're actually bidding for truck drivers business to motivate them to pick up your vehicle. Napier priced me perfectly to move. Was right in the middle price wise. Check em out. [www.napierauto.com]
 Reply  Quote

Hello everyone, I am posting this message for anyone interested in shipping their car for the next 2 weeks or on April 2011 from the US (New York) to Morocco.

I have already negotiated a very good price for shipping my car to Casablanca, Morocco. All we need is one more car to complete the consolidation in one big 40 foot container.

Anyone interested, please send me email to: taziahmed@hotmail.com as soon as possible to give you the Shipping Company's contacts and make the arrangements.

Thank you

Ahmed
 Reply  Quote

Yeah, I wanted to see what really was the cheapest car shipping when crunching the numbers. I have read some people’s posts and heard some input from friends but not really gotten to where I want to be with this. Hopefully, this post will help others like me by providing a more detailed.

car shipper
 Reply  Quote

When shipping a car from NY to Morocco, it's probably cheaper to send it from one of the main shipping docks in Newark, NJ. It'll cut a lot of cost if you can drive it there yourself. You can ship your car overseas using an international car shipping company and have them drop it off in Rota Spain. From there you can catch the ferry to Morocco. There are a few other car companies you can find. Just Google or Yahoo "ship car overseas" and make sure the company is part of the Better Business Bureau.
 Reply  Quote

I m a 41 years man , willing to move back to morocco for good, I wonder what the cost of shipping my used ca 50r to morocco and how much are the custom fees , and the requirement ?
Thank you all
 Reply  Quote

I heard of that company I mentioned is around $1000USD. You may want to just submit a quote to them. I'm sure they can help you ship a car to Africa. Maybe you can get the car shipped to Spain, then have it ferried over to Morocco.
 Reply  Quote

Can anyone tell us from their experience how much they ended up paying in customs?

Thanks in advance
 Reply  Quote

Shipping car to Morocco from new york is not easy method for the people who want to move their vehicles. If you find some best shipping company that you find it through web here you got lots of shipping site which provide you the best service for shipping your car.

Moving Canada
 Reply  Quote

Thanks a lot for the information. Do you have any kind of contact info from the freight forwarder company you've used or even somebody you realize used? Other people understands something about this make sure you.

http://www.@#$%&.com/
 Reply  Quote

Re: Car shipping to morocco from New York
December 19, 2012 10:50AM
By JJDL
If you want to compare quotes this site will give you 5 or 6 from various car shipping companies in the States.

http://www.autocarshippers.com
 Reply  Quote

any updates to this thread ? was thinking about shipping a car from the nj/ny area (possibly baltimore md if the price is right) to morocco or spain, which ever is cheaper, but i cannot find much info on sending to either of the countries from people with actual experience. I know morocco has some crazy tax on cars older than 5 years, & that you can only keep the car for 6 months, wonder if that pertains to moroccan citizens as well? I've also heard that to ship a car to spain, you need to have had the title in your name for at least 6 months ?!

I would like someone who already shipped a car from the east coast of the u.s to morocco/spain to jump in and give their experience/advice. Also looking for the most cost effect method, not trying to spend a fortune.

thank you !
 Reply  Quote

This carrier has everything to quickly and safely deliver your car - www.curthel.com.
 Reply  Quote

December 27, 2013 01:24PM
By jt543
shipping a vehicle to Morocco can definitely be a headache, I've done it several times. Lots of taxes, lots of bullcrap you have to go through. I've never gotten a car to Morocco for cheaper than two grand, if you can then more power to you.

You can check out http://www.a1autotransport.com/ship-car-to-morocco.php which has some great information on shipping to Morocco.

Good luck, PM me if you have any questions!
 Reply  Quote

hey there jt, thanks for the info, you say you've never got a car to maroc for nothing cheaper that 2k.. Did that also include the crazy taxes i keep hearing about ? Also have you heard of the shipping to spain method, & than driving it over maroc ? Would that by any chance make the whole process easier or cheaper, or is dealing with Spanish customs just as annoying ? I read somewhere that you need to have owned the car for at least 6 months i think it was before you can ship to spain, but that was for someone who was about to live in spain & register the car there. Wondering if its the same for someone who is going to drive it across the border immediately ?
 Reply  Quote

This was back in 2005, but I shipped my Toyota from the U.S. to Morocco with these guys and was pretty happy: https://www.a1autotransport.com/ship-car-to-morocco.php A word of caution though--make sure you deal with a company that has experience beyond having done it once or twice. I know the laws can change somewhat quickly regarding international auto imports and if you're left to figure it out on your own, or with little help from the shipper, it can quickly become an expensive hassle.
 Reply  Quote

You can also check with AAA transporters where they do overseas shipping at a reasonable. It is a long procedure and i request you to contact the transporter to get more details regarding shipping.
 Reply  Quote

Freedom Auto Transport offers the very best transport services including open transport, enclosed transport, motorcycle transport, RV transport, Boat Transport, Flatbed, Heavy Hauling and Freight at the most economical rates. Call us now at 1-888-509-1102 for quick booking.
 Reply  Quote

December 25, 2016 05:55AM
By mounaim
hello , pleas , do you have any adea how to get your car back from Morocco to the use?
 Reply  Quote

My sister-in-law did it last year and quite frankly, it sounded like a bit of a headache. She had to go through several companies before finding one that really seemed to know what they were doing. It can get pretty messy with all the laws, certifications, taxes, etc. that are involved. She eventually settled on this company https://www.a1autotransport.com/ship-car-to-morocco.php and it sounded like they had their stuff a bit more together than the others. Your mileage may vary so it's good to compare some prices before making a decision, but make sure you find a company with the proper experience and expertise.
 Reply  Quote

December 19, 2016 02:12AM
By mounaim
salam, is there any one going to take or ship his car to Morocco on the summer of 2017? or have any idea about the shipping cars to Morocco from use . pleas contact me at this eamil stitou284@gmail.com .
 Reply  Quote

Hello Ahmed, i just reached out here at this thread and looked, you need help in shipping your car. I am glad to tell you about, i know a business in america that carries car in US one state to another.
 Reply  Quote

To all brothers,

I am shipping a car to Morocco ( Casablanca) but there is no roll on roll off service so I need to book the whole container. Anybody is interested to ship his car we can share the cost and save $1500 each. See below:
[usgshipping.com]
Please reach back to me if interested.
 Reply  Quote

Does Marocco have good cars?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map