Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for car sellers/buyers in Africa to do business with

Hello,

My name is Paul, im from the Netherlands, Europe, and here I have a company in car import and selling.
Im looking for new business opportunities for car export to Africa. I think there is still a huge potential.
If you are interested in this and want to to business please let me know your contact information and I will contact you.

Best regards,

Paul
 Reply  Quote

I saw your post on africaguide.com and will like to know more about the procedures to become a distributor

Am based in Benin Republic - West Africa. Am mainly into used clothe, shoes, bag, cars.. Am a business agent here in west Africa for the distribution of your goods on trust basis. Am a business agent for USED CLOTHING,HANDBAGS AND SHOES the demand by customers or local distributors here in west Africa are high but supplies are very very short. Therefore,if your company can partner with me by having me as their agent, then i assure you that you will never regret anything rather you will surely have me to thank after the conclusion of our first transaction.

Also, I have connection with suppliers of raw cashew nut (RCN) in West Africa to supply you the stock at good offer.

If you are interested to start a business in Africa, or do any type of business here in Africa, do not hesitate to contact me via johnsononwuka9950@gmail.com, Whatsapp: +229 - 99500088
 Reply  Quote

I am interested please contact me at nganyamwm @gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I am also interested please contact me at sahiltaivas@gmail.com

[www.yourghostwriter.in]
[www.yourghostwriter.in]
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map