Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Business Partners/Dealers in Africa for Auto Imports

Hi

I am currently in Dubai, UAE and working with several firms around the globe who can provide both second hand and
scrap cars for export/resale. I deal mainly in high end performance cars but can also provide second hand and scrap vehicles located in Europe, Asia and Middle East region.

I have a car dealership and am looking to export some cars to Africa. I am looking to establish a relationship with a trustworthy dealer for a long-time business relationship. I would like to penetrate this market and need people who are enthusiastic about selling cars. If you are a serious businessman/woman with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you.

I am looking for:

- independent professionals experienced in used cars sales
- excellent knowledge of local used car market
- written/oral English language
- experiences with importing containers in local international port

I can offer attractive % of sales.

Please post your e-mail address and credentials so that I can contact you and that we may have a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

Currently, I have 10 High Performance cars for sale/export, 15 Medium Spec cars for sale/export and 6 scrap vehicles for export.

If you are interested, please do drop me an email with your contact details and we can talk.

Regards

S. Rehman
Malaeka General Trading
Dubai
+971 505067681
rehman@malaekageneraltrading.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi my name is Daniel from Ghana,deal in Cars and i love to do Business and Partnership in Any Business . contact +233247929072
E-mail. danielaliasubay90@gmail.com

Thank You
 Reply  Quote

Hello,

I am in Sweden and I can provide you second hand cars and scrap as much you want from Europe. contact me if you are interested and we can make some deal win win for both. khanmasood81@gmail.com

Regards
 Reply  Quote

hello am Charles from kenya how can we partner in this business.
charlesndungu543@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map