Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for sales agents/sell cars/car dealers

Hello, we are looking for sales agents in Africa. We have used cars for sale to Africa from America.

I am looking for individuals or dealers who can promote used cars in african market.if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address and phone numbers so you can be contacted.

Please note i am very well aware of all scams and Only looking for Honest hardworking and reliable people.

jbrady@bradywealthadvisors.com
 Reply  Quote

I'm the founder and @#$%& of Entrepreneurs Support Foundation, a membership-based organization registered in Ghana. My organization is interested in being your agent in Ghana. Contact me through admin@entrepreneurssupport.org and let us discuss how we can work together
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

If you are still interested in looking for a partner for this business contact me and let's discuss further. you can reach me on nanabakb@yahoo.com.

Regards.

Samuel
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I am Mathew Turmet ( PharmD) from Kenya, I am very enthusiastic about this. I believe the Kenyan, African market is post due for American autos. My email turmetmathew@yahoo.com . I have family in California but we've never really gotten around this idea. So let's do this! Chao! Phone number +254711204222
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map