Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: American Car Exporter Searching For Agents...

Hello

My name is Cache Blaque and i reside in America . I am looking for individuals or dealers who can promote American used cars in the african market. I think the african market is very competitive thats why i would like to penetrate this market and I need people who are enthusiastic about cars. If you are a serious business man I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

regards,
Cache Blaque
 Reply  Quote

I'm the founder and @#$%& of Entrepreneurs Support Foundation, a membership-based organization registered in Ghana. My organization is interested in being your agent in Ghana. Contact me through admin@entrepreneurssupport.org and let us discuss how we can work together
 Reply  Quote

I am interested in working with you to sell the vehicles in Ghana.

I have been involved in the sales of cars for over 9 years and I used to work with Toyota Ghana as a sales executive and currently work for a vehicle leasing company.

Contact me on nanabakb@yahoo.com for further discussion.

Regards.

Samuel
 Reply  Quote

I am interested. You can contact me through nanabakb@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Cache I am Mathew from Kenya, I am very enthusiastic about this. My email address is turmetmathew@yahoo.com The Kenyan , and African market is post due for American Autos. Cars is my passion though I have PharmD. Hope we do business. Chao! Phone number +254711204222
 Reply  Quote

shirlinenthiga@gmail.com is my email. i have passion for business and i am willing to do business with you.
kindly getback thankyou
 Reply  Quote

I have been interested in the American cars business. Could you please contact me on stormtrade.ke@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hullo Dear ,
Thank You For Your Proposal.
My Name Is Muhairwe clement ,
I Am A Ugandan And Residing In Uganda.
There Is Good Market For cars Here.
So Lets Get In Touch For Detailed Information.
My Email ; clement.muhairwe@.com
Waiting To Hear Fro You.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Sir,

I am interested, kindly contact me through +237650511126.I am in Cameroon and experienced in selling cars.

I await your response

Paul
 Reply  Quote

Hi my name is Daniel from Ghana i deal in cars and Iove to Partnership in Any Business as well . contact +233247929072
E-mail. danielaliasubay90@gmail.com

Thank You
 Reply  Quote

HI am an individual from The Gambia west Africa , interested to work with you: email: alhagiejatta@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map