Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking for used car dealers and constraction machineries dealers in Africa . I am in Germany

Dear Business man,

My name is Gebre and I am from Germany. I am looking for Business partners in any kind of industry. I can organize and ship basically everything from Europe to Africa. Also I have an excellent network throughout Europe and if anything specialized is needed from the EU countries, I can organize and ship that as well. This opportunity is very interesting for used car dealerships, used construction machineries , used clothes , and much more. I am intending to establish long term partnerships. So, if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

Best regards
Gebre
 Reply  Quote

I am interested in this opportunity.

Please contact me at: mayfag2@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Gebre How are you? I'm interested in doing business with you in the Gambia. contact me on Whatsapp +095537272176
My best regards
Ousman Bah
 Reply  Quote

Hi Gebre
July 04, 2017 12:02PM
How are you ? My name is Ousman Bah from the Gambia. I interested of doing business with you in the Gambia. I'm ready to do business with you in the Gambia. My contact is on Whatsapp +905537272176.I'm here in Turkey doing business connections to African companies who want to buy products in Turkey. But I want to setup a business in the Gambia which I myself will run the business stay there .I will take care of the business. I'm looking forwards to do business with you.
My best regards
Ousman Bah
Thank you
 Reply  Quote

I'm really looking for long term business partners in the Gambia. contact Ousmanbah965@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

GEBRE

THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY.I AM INTERESTED IN USED TIRES AND CAR BATTERIES AND CLOTHES
PLEASE WRITE ME
maniangdiop1974@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I'm the founder and @#$%& of Entrepreneurs Support Foundation, a membership-based organization registered in Ghana. Please contact me through admin@entrepreneurssupport.org for partnership. Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Iam Muhairwe From Uganda.
My Email clement.muhairwe.com
Hoping To Hear From You.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map