Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for car dealers/agents in Africa

Hi,

My name is Winston and we are a heavy equipment dealer in Singapore.

Now, we are looking to venture into the business of exporting car from Singapore to Africa market because there is a good opportunity and supply of cheap cars in Singapore for export due to:

1) Singapore cars can only be driven here in our country for 10 years maximum.
2) Our country government have a law that every cars in Singapore have to be scrapped or exported after 10 years (you can Google about our laws for confirmation).
3) These cars owners have no choice but to dispose their cars at a very cheap price (close to just scrap metal price even though the cars are in good condition because the cars cannot be driven in Singapore anymore due to the law)
4) These cars have no value (they have to be scrapped at 10 years) here in Singapore, it is scrap metal price only, but there is demand for it in other parts of the world and you can sell it at normal market price in your country.

Please post your contacts here and I will contact you (Email, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat).

Thank you

Regards.
Winston
 Reply  Quote

contact me on whatzapp +2347035515802
 Reply  Quote

hello my name is shirleen from kenya. am so much interested. my email is shirlinenthiga@gmail.com and whatapp no. is 254707728413
 Reply  Quote

My name is frank mazana ,email is fmaz469@gmail.com ;my whatsapp number is +263772586299
 Reply  Quote

Contact me at: colliou ventures@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi......my name is Marc, I'm in USA, looking for car agents in Africa to sell cars too
Let's do business.....
 Reply  Quote

contact me through this email address nganyamwm@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map