Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking to ship used cars from UK/Europe to Africa

Hi All

My business partner and I buy and sell cars here in the UK. We are interested in starting something in Africa and need business contacts.

We would like to know the exact steps needed for the whole shipping process and end collection in
Africa and how we can ararnge this.

Is there anyone with experience in this previously? We would like to set up a trustworthy process with confidence and trust on both sides. We are genuine and would like to start as soon as possible.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

I have come across your contact detail via Africa Guide website. I am from the UK. I would like to work with you we can talk.
 Reply  Quote

Transporting a new car is a very hectic job. So it is very much important that you should hire an international car shipping service who can take care of your car importing it from UK/Europe to Africa. You can ship your car overseas using an international car shipping company like We Will Transport It, Uship, African Shippers, etc., and there are also some few other car shipping companies you can find in the internet who are specialized to the needs of their clients and customers and also provide with the very best possible price for shipping the car.
 Reply  Quote

farightvent@gmail.com

Contact me lets talk
 Reply  Quote

I am based in Kenya and imported a car from Japan recently and have helped some friends acquire cars from the UK through a contact. The market for imported used cars in Kenya is competitive and all cars should be less than 8 years old. Other East Africa countried allow for older cars. Give details more details for further discussion.
 Reply  Quote

I'm the founder and @#$%& of Entrepreneurs Support Foundation, a membership-based organization registered in Ghana. My organization is interested in being your agent in Ghana. Contact me through admin@entrepreneurssupport.org and let us discuss how we can work together.

Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Am Vincent from Ghana and I will like to make this possible
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I am Mathew Turmet from Kenya, this country is very hungry for European especially luxury cars like Land Rover. I have a person in the port of Mombasa Kenya who can easily facilitate this. Car dealership is my passion though I have a PharmD. Contact me at turmetmathew@yahoo.com or +254711204222
 Reply  Quote

I am interested and I have the knowledge and experience on the importation procedures please contact nganyamwm@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Are u interested in the DRCongo? If 'yes' I can do some field work for you. I am based in Lubumbashi, the second biggest city. My number is +243822665000. Regards
 Reply  Quote

I'm a Malawian based in the Malawi's commercial city of Blantyre. Our neighboring countries are Tanzania, Mozambique, Zambia. With so much experience in Shipping, Purchase & Supply, Sales & Marketing I'm looking for a job and an investor in the UK.

The rightful investor will invest in business whereby we'll ship to Malawi, Zambia, Mozambique and Tanzania:

1- Germany original Ex-UK vehicles and Parts
2- Preloved Home Appliances
3- Preloved furniture
4- Preloved clothes
5- Electronics
Etc

I'm ready to relocate to the UK as soon as possible. Only serious interested parties Call/WhatsApp me on (+265) 0885 892 679 or best drop me a mail on Loveburton908@gmail.com.
 Reply  Quote

Talk to me on WhatsApp and Viber on +265 885 892 679.
 Reply  Quote

Email me regarding business parynership allym2012@hotmail.ca
 Reply  Quote

greetings to you.
im Conteh from guinea Conakry Africa.
i will like you to contact me for further discussion about your proposal to having
a serious and honest business partner in Africa.
here is my whapp for quick communication
+224623638256
my regards.
Conteh
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map