Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: URGENTLY SEARCHING FOR BUSINESS INVESTMENTS AND PARTNERSHIPS

Hello Happy New Year To All ,I am urgently looking for positive investment opportunities and running business partnerships to invest in i have available required investment capital and looking for any investment opportunities to invest in like a silent partner i need serious business investment opportunities with positive income generating value i am looking more on long term partnership investments which have good profit margin and need additional capital for expansion . I mind i am looking forward to receiving all kind of proposals big and small for i have close to $25,000,000 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars ) Ready to invest in businesses which need expansion since am investing like a silent partner .We are not offering any loans we are investing our money in businesses .
I need serious proposals only no middle men , no brokers and no time wasters , your response in sending me your proposals will be highly appreciated send me your proposals to my contact email directly for further communication and a face to face meeting is mandatory .
Profound Gratitude
Mr Clinton Motsepe
Email :clinton.motsepe70@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Mr Clinton,

I am interested in business and I have sent an email to your address.

My email address is namakobo27@gmail.com

Regards
Bubala
 Reply  Quote

Hello partners i have private foreign Investor in search for possible investment opportunities they are willing to invest in any part of the Middle East,GCC Gulf countries and African since there is evidence of a prominent economic out there,they are looking for a partners to venture with in any good profitable business,so if you are interested to know more about the venture business and what kind of business the investors are interested in you can send me a mail on (aladji.hassan2@gmail.com)
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
I own and run a drinking water bottling company here in Nairobi, Kenya.
I am currently processing an average of 10,000Litres per day with an average sales of USD.2,500 per day. I've employed a team of 12 professional sales people who do sales and marketing of my water brand around the country.
I am currently sourcing for business capital between USD.100,000-120,000 to purchase automatic water bottling,capping and sealing machinery and also to increase my packaging materials stock so as to meet the increasing demand from our clients and to expand into new markets.
I have all the required business permits and licenses to operate a drinking water processing and packaging factory.
If interested to invest in my business, kindly get in touch with me through email address forteasproducts@gmai.com.
I am ready to provide more information about my business and also give any other support documents that you may require.

I look forward to your partnership.

Best regards,

Felix Mwenda
Director
Aqua-Sip Drinking water
Nairobi-Kenya
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map