Africa Guide
recommended trip :

LOOKING FOR AGENTS & DIRECT CUSTOMERS

My name is Khaleel khan i'm living in Dubai, i'm dealing in new and used car's from Japan and U.S.A to all over world. I'm dealing in Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagon, Lexus, every type of model will be available like car's, station wagon, hetch bag, commercial buses(mini & big both) commercial truck's from 1.5 to 15 tons truck,s and dumper's. I am looking for customers and agents who can sell my car's who can make a deals with me, my price will be very negotiable from market.

Thanks & Regards
Khaleel Khan
 Reply  Quote

My name is Felix and interested in doing business with you.Am businessman in Ghana.I have been looking this kind of opportunity.plz contact on this email address:felixatta2002@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

GETI SERVICES is a company based in Cameroon's capital Yaounde, composed of young engineers and skilled technicians in the fields of Electrical engineering, Computer, Telecommunications, BTP- Import-Export- various services. GETI Services offers its customers a wide range of innovative solutions in the areas mentioned above. GETI Services is looking for partners in the following areas: - Commercial Representations. - Service Deployment. - Sale of equipment and accessories. - Tansfert skills ... With a dynamic sales team and controlling the local market, GETI Services can be your partner for the deployment of your products and services in Cameroon and Central Africa.

Best regard.

The General Manager
DANY BAVOUA

Tel:+237 699 66 71 34 /
+ 237 676 60 06 75
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map