Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Brazilian company, leader in manufacturing pipes and fittings looks for Sales Representatives in Africa

Dear friends of

A multinational, the leader in manufacturing pipes, fittings and accessories in the country and one of the world’s largest and a reference in the following markets: Building, Infrastructure, Irrigation and Industry is looking for a sales representative that can attend to the requirements in the following countries:

Angola
Botswana
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Mozambique
Ethiopia
Kenya
Congo

We expect a representative that is already working with construction material representation and can increase the range of products with focus on distributors.

Activities that Sales Representative will do:

- Understand the market of pipes and fittings of the assigned region;
- Create channels between the company and the distributors;
- Generate reports daily, weekly and monthly;
- Technical promotion;
- Increase sales volume and geographical coverage;
- Introduction of lines of products;
- Market action plan;
- Monitoring the distributors as soon as we appoint them;
- Responsible for representing the product to customers at product training events.

Support for the activities

- Initial commission of 5% of the FOB value of each shipment;
- Delivery of Samples;
- Institutional and Technical materials (Folders, Catalogs, etc.);
- Other support material (Business cards)

There are some skills that we appreciate:

- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in plumbing goods sales;
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails;
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches;
- Travel to other cities to visit customers/market;
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus;
- Engineering or a related field is preferred;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Banking account to receive payment from abroad;
- Issue Commercial Invoice for the services to receive payments/commissions;

The contract will be official as soon as the first order is confirmed with us.

Interested may mail africabuildingreps@gmail.com or post here.

Best Regards.
 Reply  Quote

we in Mauritania Constructiuon is going on evrywhere,if you want to step in call me or email me m.idoumou@gmail.com
i would like to invite you to see my country and i am sure we can get contract with my country especially for plumbing goods
 Reply  Quote

GETI SERVICES is a company based in Cameroon's capital Yaounde, composed of young engineers and skilled technicians in the fields of Electrical engineering, Computer, Telecommunications, BTP- Import-Export- various services. GETI Services offers its customers a wide range of innovative solutions in the areas mentioned above. GETI Services is looking for partners in the following areas: - Commercial Representations. - Service Deployment. - Sale of equipment and accessories. - Tansfert skills ... With a dynamic sales team and controlling the local market, GETI Services can be your partner for the deployment of your products and services in Cameroon and Central Africa.

Best regard.

The General Manager
DANY BAVOUA

Email:danybavoua@gmail.com
Tel:+237 699 66 71 34 /
+ 237 676 60 06 75
 Reply  Quote

Hi
I am yahiya khan from india. I have 5 yrs marketing experience in medicine and used clothing bussiness in cong.

If anybdy intetesyed pls contact me yahiya.nnd@gmail.com or +919665687813. Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map