Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Germany company: Looking for a car business partnership/Car dealers from Africa.

Hey,
My name is Dima Adam and I'm a car dealer from AMEXPO Company from Munich Germany.
We have a lot of experience with Europe/USA/Canadian cars.
We want to entry to new markets, and we looking for a business partnership/car dealers.
If you want to order any car from Europe/USA/Canada you can talk with me.
If you are interested in working with my company, please contact me.
I know we can be great business partners.

Thanks,
Dima Adam.

Mobile phone: +4915770932567

Mail office.il@amexpo.de
Mail 2: dima158@gmail.com

Tel +498921553938-0
Fax +498921553938-9
Landsberger Str.155 D80687 Munchen
Amexpo GmbH
 Reply  Quote

I am looking for a financially sound company, person or group wanting to establish a modern Boar Goat & Sheep Farm in Africa. I can make your dream come true. A minimum of 500 acres or more land will be needed for this farm.

Please no time wasters

Hello and greeting from the United States. I am a senior partner of one of the largest Lamb and Goat farm in Texas and Arkansas for Milk, Meat, Cheese and Fiber. Total we have over 10,000 heads of Boar Goats and Merino and other Sheep(s). I have many references including banks, business and trade references.

I am selling my share of the partnership to other partners and want to move to Africa (prefer Tanzania) and help establish a modern farm starting with 500 Boar Goats and 500 Prolific Sheep.
I can take the heard size to 10,000 Goats and 10,000 Sheep(s) or more in just 5 years. I also know cheese production technology. Which has a very big demand in Europe.

Please note, Boar goat with good management practice can weight upto 80 pounds in 6 month. Now that is money !

I have vast experience (20+ years) in management and marketing which include top quality feed cultivation, (14 to 16% protein) rotating grazing, artificial insemination, sperm collection in nitrogen tank, mix breeding, penn management, worm management, animal medication, Islamic slaughtering, packing and freezing.
 Reply  Quote

Hi LN Farm,
My name is Keya Kandu from Botswana,Botswana is a farming area more specially on small stock so i am happy to partner with you on Boar Goats and sheep please contact me on Keyakandu426@gmail.com

Best regards
Keya Kandu
cell number +26773583747/74847494
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map