Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Used cars from America to you

Used cars from America to you
November 04, 2015 04:17PM
Hey how's it going I'm new here and I've been thinking about the idea of starting a business exporting used vehicles to anywhere in Africa I've also thought about exporting used motorcycles used tires and car parts can anyone offer any advice for me getting into this business? Such as how to start where to start what vehicles would be in demand and things like that I'm looking forward to someday building a large successful company with someone's help in Africa thank you!
 Reply  Quote

November 07, 2015 10:20AM
Hello Mr/Mrs,
i'm ready to give some help
Please contact me
Mohammedbashir575@gmail.com
Best regards
M.B.
 Reply  Quote

November 09, 2015 05:07AM
By wubrest
sure I can help. P/s contact me.
mymeshroom@hotmail.com and etiobiz@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

November 12, 2015 12:16AM
By TNewman
JWedge-
I would be interested in going into business with you, as I have has the same idea. I am located in the US and have several ties to used parts companies. Please email me and let's talk some business.

Tnewms23@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

November 30, 2015 01:17PM
Dearest one,

My name is Atanda Wasiu from Cote d'ivoire, I have read your message and i decided to reply you. It is true that african countries consume a lot of used cars from europe and it would be great if you can really open up such company starting from your continent down to this place.

Cote d'ivoire as an example is the second country in west african that consume a lot of used cars and most of their preferable cars are peugeot, toyota corolla, mazda, bmw and other trucks ones like daf, mercedes etc.

I have 10 years of experiences in dealing with used cars in Africa as a whole thus i am bilingual which gives me the opportunity to transact with sub regions such as burkina faso, mali, nigeria, benin , togo and even liberia..... I am ready to work with anyone who is really ready to give a try into this great business in Africa and i am sure that the person would never regret of venturing into it.

It will be great to receive your reply soon, this is my mail owasiu2011@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

December 03, 2015 01:27PM
By Chisoni
Hi, I am Patrick Chisoni from warm heart of Africa -Malawi. Am more than ready this has been a long time dream. A holder of Diploma in Business Management now who always dreamed to prosperous business man in his life

This is dreams come true. Don't have much to say here. patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

November 30, 2016 10:04AM
By vanco
kindly send me your details via on vanco1988w@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Re: willing to be your agent
December 14, 2016 08:25AM
my name is victor I will be willing to do the business my email is victorndu4444@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

December 19, 2016 04:04PM
By YAPNA
Hello
my name is Nana and I com from Ghana and I believe together we can do good business and ready to aasist you
whichever way I can my mail ad is YAPNA@HOTMAIL.COM
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

March 10, 2017 09:05PM
By Hdualeh
Am. My name is Hassan dualeh talk to me Email hdualeh@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

March 17, 2017 12:21PM
By YAPNA
Hi
my company and I are ready to offer all that you may need to established a good business in Ghana
my email :YAPNA@HOTMAIL.COM or yapna427@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

March 17, 2017 06:54PM
By jojo83
Dear sir!

Greetings From Guinea Conakry.

im interested in with your offer and it would be a great opportunity for you if you could have experienced partners in africa.

we are here to help new investors and are ready for a joinventure. kindly contact me for more details at businessg83@gmail.com

hoping to hear from you soon.

Kinds Regards
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map