Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: US Company looks for Business Partners in Africa- Car Parts, Technology(mobile phone etc.), Outboard Engine and More

Dear Business man,

I really appreciate that you spend time to provide any feedback and inputs here. My name is Daniel and my company is located in U.S. I do all kinds of business in different industries U.S. and also have great relationship with manufacture industry in China.

My company is specialized in selling smartphone, Computers, outboard engine and car parts. But I would like to build more business relationship in Africa if you have any interest in doing business with my company.

I have an excellent network throughout U.S. and if anything specialized is needed from the U.S, I can organize and ship that as well. This opportunity is very interesting for car dealerships, computer/electronic stores, Drug stores, cosmetic shops and much more. I am intending to establish long term partnerships.

So, if you are a serious business man with proper sense of business and experience in your field I am more than willing to work with you. Please post your e-mail address so that I can contact you, and a detailed discussion with more information disclosed will follow.

Regards,
Daniel
 Reply  Quote

Dearest one,

My name is Atanda Wasiu from Cote d'ivoire, I have read your message and i decided to reply you. It is true that african countries consume a lot of used cars from europe and it would be great if you can really open up such company starting from your continent down to this place.

Cote d'ivoire as an example is the second country in west african that consume a lot of used cars and most of their preferable cars are peugeot, toyota corolla, mazda, bmw and other trucks ones like daf, mercedes etc.

I have 10 years of experiences in dealing with used cars in Africa as a whole thus i am bilingual which gives me the opportunity to transact with sub regions such as burkina faso, mali, nigeria, benin , togo and even liberia..... I am ready to work with anyone who is really ready to give a try into this great business in Africa and i am sure that the person would never regret of venturing into it.

Inaddition , the people in my country have started using big cars such as doge, range rovers, ford rangers etc this would be great if you can be getting or supplying spare parts of the mentioned cars thus the spare parts are very scarce in my country.

It will be great to receive your reply soon, this is my mail owasiu2011@gmail.com

I just want to know what are your conditions if by chance we would be partners.
 Reply  Quote

Atanda ,

I am a car wholesaler out here in California. I am interested in the exporting business and want to start focusing on that area of business.

I need to find a reliable buyer or buyers in Africa. Please email me or respond to this post.
My email address is :

loadandgoirvine@gmail.com

thank you!
 Reply  Quote

Hey!
Hope fine. Hit me up for more on this email address.
ongeguc76@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I am a used car dealer in the US in Memphis, TN.. I am looking to sell cars to Africa or any other place. Could you point me in the direction of who to reach out to and partner up to do business internationally. I am looking for something long term.

Thanks

Your Future Business Partner

Fred
email: fabaskerville@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hit me up for more on this email address. ongeguc76@gmail.com
I am ready to establish a good partnership in business
 Reply  Quote

Am Justin Tembo from Zambia. am interested in being a salesman/agent of technologhy (mobile phone etc) here in zambia. to discuss more you can contact me on email; justintembo1@gmail.com call/whatsapp +260969373737
regards..
 Reply  Quote

From Malawi Patrick Chisoni,
a holder of diploma in business management. Am more than ready to grab this opportunity.
please find me on patrickchisoni@yahoo.com.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Daniel.
My name is Jivas Jacopo I'm based in Africa Mozambique I'm ready to run the business e.g Retail Trade, Transport and Logistics etc.
Please come back to me for more detailed information at: jacopojivas@gmail.com

Kind Regards
Jivas Jacopo
 Reply  Quote

GETI SERVICES is a company based in Cameroon's capital Yaounde, composed of young engineers and skilled technicians in the fields of Electrical engineering, Computer, Telecommunications, BTP- Import-Export- various services. GETI Services offers its customers a wide range of innovative solutions in the areas mentioned above. GETI Services is looking for partners in the following areas: - Commercial Representations. - Service Deployment. - Sale of equipment and accessories. - Tansfert skills ... With a dynamic sales team and controlling the local market, GETI Services can be your partner for the deployment of your products and services in Cameroon and Central Africa.

Best regard.

The General Manager
DANY BAVOUA

Email:danybavoua@gmail.com
Tel:+237 699 66 71 34 /
+ 237 676 60 06 75
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map